Where can I buy some tires??? Emergency now!

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest & whatever' started by BeemerChef, Jan 9, 2007.

1. BeemerChef

BeemerChef Wandering Homeless

Oddometer:
    What a better place to turn too!!!
    I started this process over 2 weeks ago!... with SouthWest MOTO, planning to be in Tucson the 12th, to get some new tires... knobbies GS1100 96) for Anza Borrego, DV... you name it. They have helped me tremendously in the past specailly when I spend 16 weeks in AZ... NOW?... Nothing...5 E Mails in 16 days... and all I have received is ONE E Mail claiming they never received mine when I start sending more of them to double check on the status.
    So I am at a loss, leaving Fort Davis, TX, tomorrow am and will be in Anza Borrego the 14th...
    Would anyone know where I could get a set of TKC's if it has to be, bewteen here and there? I will probably get there through # 10... the wheels will be off...
    Truly appreciate it... I am so surprised at these turns of events to say the least!

Be well...

PS: I can detour!!!

Ara & Spirit

[​IMG]
  2. Foot dragger

Foot dragger singletracker

Oddometer:
    ozzie's bmw in chico has some of these tires, maybe he could send them to you? He is a long time sidecar racer/rider and a really nice guy. I know it' s a longshot but here is his phone # 530-345-4462 good luck and hope to see you in d.v. brad.
  3. BeemerChef

BeemerChef Wandering Homeless

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the tip... we finally got a hold of each other, Blaine is working alone at SouthWest Moto... all is taking care of and will have new tires friday...

Again... many thanks...

Ara & Spirit