Call out to Webers?

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by wachs, Apr 3, 2010.

1. wachs

wachs just passin' through

Oddometer:
    gettin' some?

[​IMG]
  2. Wayne Weber

Wayne Weber why are we stopping?

Oddometer:
    Oddly no. It's been the weirdest winter here, more snow in Denver than in the resorts a lot of times. And on top of that I sprained my foot BAD (slipped on ice, not even a good story) in late January so I was in a walking cast all of Feb-March. Now I can Downhill and walk but not Tele or run.

However (shhhh) I'm planning on riding motorbikes this summer. Really. :webers
  3. dougrender

dougrender Bike Polo is not a Crime

Oddometer:
    We've heard the wind blow before...
  4. wachs

wachs just passin' through

Oddometer:

Ankles take forever to heal dang it. Borrowed a pair of Dynastars from a ski coach buddy and while showing off going 50 or so, the demo tracks decided to release. One ski got all tangled up with me and bashed the shit out of my chin and knee. It's still sore 3 weeks later. My boots are so old and worn out on the sole I'm sure they are not seating correctly in the toe piece.

We had an awesome weekend here though - http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568160

My kid is off the hook and has officially left me far behind!

[​IMG]

We are gonna be sort of near CO in June, well, the Utah/Idaho border. Might be fun to bump into some of you Rocky Mt fellas?