Mick O Pegs

Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by Hikertrash, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Hikertrash

Hikertrash Wasted Rock Ranger

Oddometer:
    Thought I'd share my thoughts on Mick O
    Pegs for the GSA. I did a search and never found anything on them. They seem to be real popular for the Goldwing crowd and they have quite a following. With all their great reviews and money back guarantee, I decided to order a set last week and installed them Monday. I've only used them for about 150 miles, but I find them much more comfortable than the pegs I had mounted up by the cylinder heads on the crash bars. These mount low on the crash bars under the cylinders and are spring loaded. When you put your feet on them, they lower so your legs are stretched out at a more comfortable position and you don't look like you're at the gyno office. They tuck up under enough that I don't think they'll get banged up while off reading, but if they do, the pegs and arms are cheap to replace. Installation was straight forward and fairly easy. Shipping was fast (3 days). They're customer service was great and while these pegs cost quite a bit, I find them on par with other quality highway pegs. I don't get cheap when it comes to my comfort so it was worth it for me.

Ridingiswonderful.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Boondox

Boondox Travels With Barley

Oddometer:
    Could you make your photos just a bit larger? I'm having a hard time making out any details. Thanks
  3. Stinkyb

Stinkyb GS"eh" rider

Oddometer:
    I have to say that I dont like where your feet are in relation to the cat. My cats quite warm and for me, i like to extend past the heads and avoid the hot pockets
  4. Hikertrash

Hikertrash Wasted Rock Ranger

Oddometer:
    I've only ridden an hour nonstop but they were fine. Lots of air hits your feet/leg at that position and when I had my old pegs, my legs would burn on the cylinder heads when they were extended for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. PARIAH

PARIAH Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    For those that don't want to follow the link... $329.