various /5 to /7, RS and RT parts for sale

Discussion in 'Airheads' started by cas.vanderwoude, Dec 24, 2012.

1. cas.vanderwoude

cas.vanderwoude Adventurer

Oddometer:
    hi folks,
    I'm having a mini cleanout of accumulated bits to suit /5 through /7 models

/5 rear hub stamped 1971. Its clean, looks to have good splines but the hub is slightly stripped. The bearing race is a snug fit cold and I think some loctite sleeve compound would be enough to take up the slack. $25

pair FIAMM horns. a bit rusty but would clean up nice. $35

an RT? or RS? instrument gauge mount This is the tall version for use in fairings I believe. $10

/6 /7 RHS perch and lever. The throttle tube is in poor condition but the rest looks good. $40

Thunderchild solid diode board mounts. unused and ordered by mistake. $10

I pulled the wiring harness from the R90/6 I was restoring because it was obviously the wrong harness. Originally the bike had an RS fairing and I'm assuming the PO had this harness installed to allow for the extra cable lengths etc. Comes with headlight and indicator sections and I think the fairing gauges. Rear section missing but otherwise ok. $75

a bunch of brake master cylinder bits to suit /6 or /7 undertank fitting. Will both need rebuilding. $50

ATE 40mm caliper, braided cable and solid line with mount. I think this is ready to bolt on but no guarantee. $55

A bunch of Bing carb bits. the bodies are both RHS. Stamped 64/32/9 and 64/32/11. $75

I have tried to price these reasonably. If you think the price on something is out of line, let me know and we can talk.

postage extra - I can squeeze these into priority mail boxes which seems the best way to ship nowadays.
    Always willing to trade too.

images can be checked out here:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/115032...authkey=Gv1sRgCPbk0fTduZX5xwE&feat=directlink
  2. Boxer Metal

Boxer Metal Mad Scientist

Oddometer:
  3. cas.vanderwoude

Oddometer:
    Oh crap - thanks for pointing this out BMWeuro. Could the moderator please delete this thread? I've moved it to the correct location.
  4. georgej

georgej Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Do you have the tops to the carbs?
    George
  5. cas.vanderwoude

Oddometer:
    just one carb top George
  6. georgej

georgej Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I guess one might be better than none. The previous owner of my RS chromed the tops.Would you sell just the top and how much?Can I see a pictures of it?
    George
  7. georgej

georgej Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry I just caught the pic link.
  8. cas.vanderwoude

Oddometer:
    hi George, how about $25 including 8 x unused stainless carb top screws and shipping