PNW Ladies Ride 2014

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by LittlePosum, Dec 20, 2013.

1. MotoFlicka

MotoFlicka Adventurer

Oddometer:

I think I'm going KTM....hopefully by that time I will have some extra gas for that mini-tank sorted out. I didn't read details, are we / "they" supporting...? Can't freaking wait.
    I love my shirt, btw, for last year. Cute!
  2. Scarlet

Scarlet Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ladybug- I sure hope you can make it this year. We are going to have lots of fun and beautiful rides! See you in June at the Wallowa Valley Adventure Jamboree for sure!! Looking forward to it. :clap
  3. Scarlet

Scarlet Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Woo-Hoo! The KTM will be perfect where we are taking you. We are camping at one centralized location this year so we will not be needing transport services. We are also working on a cute t-shirt design for this year. Can't wait-is it August yet???
  4. BumpABump

BumpABump DizDirtRider

Oddometer:
    Count me in...and don't forget what we were all suppose to do!! And, if you need a reminder...just remember that Katy started it all!!:clap
  5. runswithscissors

runswithscissors n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm totally in.
  6. tymetrvlr

tymetrvlr Long timer

Oddometer:
    She did!

I am "IN"
  7. Scarlet

Scarlet Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Tell her she has to come!! It will be tons of fun!! We have some beautiful routes planned.
  8. Scarlet

Scarlet Adventurer

Oddometer:
    With a name like that you sound like you will be lots of fun!! Can't wait to meet you!
  9. Scarlet

Scarlet Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yippee! Glad you are gonna make it again this year!! You are one tough lady. I have not forgotten what we are supposed to do!! :lol3

I am glad you are gonna make it this year! :clap
  10. OR400

OR400 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    :lurk
  11. Crash Clay

Crash Clay Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I was looking at the dates and at this time, it's the last few days I have with my girls for summer before school starts. So, I'm not saying I'm out... but I can't say I'm IN yet either. :cry

Last year was so much fun. I would love to come to central Oregon and ride with all the ladies.
  12. tymetrvlr

tymetrvlr Long timer

Oddometer:

Look forward to meeting you!
  13. Ladybug

Ladybug Bug Sister Super Moderator Supporter

Oddometer:
    Spokane Valley, WA (the dry side of the mountains)
    I'm sorry that we worried all of you. I'm so used to riding alone and no one being concerned I didn't figure with three of us we would be worrying anyone. Of course I also didn't figure in most of you don't know me or the gals I was with. I should have made an effort to make contact and let you all know we were fine once we realized we weren't going to make it.

Go ahead and put me on the IN list. It might just be ride in Sat. night and leave Sun. morning but I would like to meet all of you.

For those that are coming to the Wallowa Valley Adventure Jamboree please hunt me down and introduce yourself of I don't find you first. I'll be the short, round, older lady wandering around looking tired but with a stupid smile on my face. :lol3
  14. susib

susib n00b

Oddometer:
    in :wave
  15. Mustangshelly

Mustangshelly Adventurer...hardly

Oddometer:
    So you've had an ADV account since last July, yet this is your first post? :huh
    At least, now Mat won't have to post for you. :lol3
  16. susib

susib n00b

Oddometer:
    Yeah, I was psyched after the Ladies Ride last year! But then I couldn't remember my password so I lost interest.:snore
    But now I'm psyched again, Ladies Ride 2014, so I figured it out !!!
  17. Scarlet

Scarlet Adventurer

Oddometer:

Yippee!! Glad you are an in, and that your first official post is on the Ladies Ride!
  18. BumpABump

BumpABump DizDirtRider

Oddometer:
    Susib....I was wondering if you were the one and the same Susi from last year. YAYY Good to see you on here!:clap

Crash and Mustang...I am really sorry you two can't make it this year. You both will really be missed!:(:
  19. EKinOR

EKinOR Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Trying to get the wife interested in going on this ride. We got her a DR200SE last year and she passed the Team Oregon class and got her endorsement. We did some road riding before the weather got cold and we will be riding again once it's a bit nicer outside. She's interested in trying some off pavement riding once it warms up a bit.
  20. Scarlet

Scarlet Adventurer

Oddometer:

Absolutely- please encourage her to come! It will be lots of fun and we would love to ride with her!