50% OFF CLOSEOUT SALE! Official Adventure Rider Shirts and Caps!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Hayduke, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Hayduke

Hayduke ///SAFETY THIRD/// Supporter

Oddometer:
    Announcement: FINAL SALE! 50% OFF!

https://www.fattees-printing.com/shop/adv-rider/2

I've been honored to produce and sell ADV merchandise since September of 2009, but it is time to make a change. We will be selling our ADV stock while supplies last, starting now at 50% OFF! Our inventory is getting slim, so hopefully these counts are correct; forgive us if there are a few mistakes.

https://www.fattees-printing.com/shop/adv-rider/2

EDIT: Sorry for the broken photo links here- we are updating our site, and lost some of those links. I'll be working to fix that, but you can still follow the "click here" link to see the new ordering site with temporary pics of the items.

We are proud to have a full line of Adventure Rider Tee shirts, Performance Synthetic gear, and hats available now!

To view the shirts and place orders;

or go to www.ADVridershirts.com

edit: 3/14/2011

Dear Canadians,

Just wanted to let you know; expect orders shipped to Canada to take 3 times as long as anwhere else in the world. I don't know why that is, but I can ship an order to Ulan Bator and an order to Toronto on the same day, and the order will get to Mongolia 3 weeks before the Toronto order gets there. (this is a true example). I guess it's a Canadian Customs issue, but I really don't know. Sorry, eh? :lol3

PICS!

ROOST! Available now in Adult short sleeve and Kids short sleeve:

[​IMG]

WORLD- Available now in Adult Short sleeve, Khaki tee-

[​IMG]

Ride the World - Performance Synthetic-
    Classic ADV banner, printed in grey on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. This is what I ALWAYS wear when riding these days! Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool. 100% polyester birdseye knit jacquard fabric with anti-microbial treatment. Black, longsleeve. You'll want to wear it every time you ride!

[​IMG]

CAUTION! - New Design! This is the first time the much-loved ADV Caution design (by inmate ArthDuro) has been offered on a tee shirt! Available now on Mens Short sleeve and Long Sleeve shirts in both Heather Grey and in Chocolate Brown- (match that dirt you're covered in anyway, dirtbag. :lol3 ) ALSO on WOMENS short sleeve v-neck tees in Chocolate Brown! Large back print, small left chest print.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ADV Oval! - Timeless ADV Oval emblem. Large back print with matching small left chest print, available now on Mens Short sleeve on Black, as well as Long Sleeve shirts in Black-

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

So there you have it! Our initial offerings are available to ship now, and we'll announce more as they are added. We're really bummed about the delay on hats, but they should be ready soon. Hope you like 'em!

edit: Shipping disclaimer- I'll do my best to ship next day. Unless I'm gone riding, YFF's!. :flip [​IMG]:lol3

EDIT:

HATS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

It took too long, but we finally have caps in stock. There are two embroidered designs on a couple of colors and a couple of styles.

You can order them at www.advridershirts.com- follow the links to the hats page.

Or click here.

We have the classic ADV oval design in an unstructured cap, two colors:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And we also now have the Caution! logo in a cool unstructured cap, two colors:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(yes the design is supposed to be off-center :lol3 )

Added 5/4/2012:

ADV Oval Wicking Scrunch Bucket Hat

Khaki Performance Synthetic, scrunchable bucket hat. Very packable and wrinkle resistant. Soft wicking band, adjustable buckle, and draw-string. Perfect for those long adventures....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ADV Oval Wicking Scrunch Cap

Khaki Performance Synthetic, scrunchable cap. Low profile, wrinkle resistant. Soft wicking band and mesh liner with vents. Adjustable velcro closure. Great for in the tank bag!

[​IMG]

Click here to view our hats!
    EDIT May, 2010

PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC GEAR NOW AVAILABLE!!!

PYND! Performance Synthetic Short Sleeve
    Iconic ADV image, printed a bit "off center". Performance Synthetic fabric is very comfy under armor or a jacket; cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool. Plus, it's easy to wash/dry while on the road! Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. Cool Gray shirt/ charcoal print.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ride the World - Performance Synthetic-
    Classic ADV banner, printed in grey on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. This is what I ALWAYS wear when riding these days! Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool. 100% polyester birdseye knit jacquard fabric with anti-microbial treatment. Black, longsleeve. You'll want to wear it every time you ride!

[​IMG]

RIDE THE WORLD Perfomance Synthetic Short Sleeve Orange
    Classic ADV banner, printed in black on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool, plus it easy to wash/dry while on the road. Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. 100% made in the USA; from the fabric, to the sewing, to the printing here in Salida Colorado!

[​IMG]

RIDE THE WORLD Perfomance Synthetic Short Sleeve Black
    Classic ADV banner, printed in gray on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool, plus it easy to wash/dry while on the road. Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. 100% made in the USA; from the fabric, to the sewing, to the printing here in Salida Colorado!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RIDE THE WORLD Perfomance Synthetic Short Sleeve Blue
    Classic ADV banner, printed in black on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool, plus it easy to wash/dry while on the road. Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. 100% made in the USA; from the fabric, to the sewing, to the printing here in Salida Colorado!

[​IMG]

Added Oct. 2010-

RIDE THE WORLD Performance Synthetic, Short Sleeve Red
    Classic ADV banner, printed in gray on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool, plus it easy to wash/dry while on the road. Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. Printed here in Salida Colorado!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RIDE THE WORLD Performance Synthetic Long Sleeve, Light Gray
    Classic ADV banner, printed in black on a cool, light gray, true performance garment. Small left chest print on front (see inset). This is what I ALWAYS wear when riding these days! Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool. 100% polyester birdseye knit jacquard fabric with anti-microbial treatment. Light gray, longsleeve. You'll want to wear it every time you ride!

[​IMG]
  2. AngryScot

AngryScot .

Oddometer:
    :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
    Looks great!
  3. Mulekick

Mulekick 2.7 on Fu Man Chu

Oddometer:
    :thumb

What are your thoughts on onsies???

I could use a couple....:lol3
  4. Putts

Putts Gettin' there.

Oddometer:
    Wooooo-Hooooooo!

They look great, Duke! :thumb

Gonna wait til the hats come out to place my order, looking forward to it.

Oh! And the wicking shirt is a GREAT idea. Gonna get me a coupla them.

Thanks for all your hard work. :clap
  5. TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer:
    Got anything with ADVrider and bacon ??? !!!! ????
    BIG-E likes this.
  6. Tha Rick

Tha Rick Shake and bake! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Are you doing stickers as well?

Cool Bling Duke!:D
  7. NCbub

NCbub Long timer

Oddometer:
    Very nice Duke, I hope the orders are pouring in. I don't think they could have found a better guy to take over the swag biz.
  8. Hayduke

Oddometer:

Nope. Gadget Boy is still in charge of stickers (thank doG) :lol3
  9. nevgriff64

nevgriff64 .

Oddometer:
    Excellent work Duke.. :thumb

Order sent.. :clap
  10. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Nice work Duke :clap
  11. PWRCRZR

PWRCRZR Grumpy Old Bastard

Oddometer:
    Order in :thumb Can't wait to see them

Whats the time on Hats...I need a new one
  12. Hayduke

Oddometer:

Hats should have been here already...I'll check into it and post when I know more...
  13. Hayduke

Oddometer:
    :eek1 Orders are rolling in! Thanks everyone! Glad you like them!
  14. Putts

Putts Gettin' there.

Oddometer:
    :whip

:poser

Don't forget to get out and ride that purdy new bike --- it's an excuse we'll all understand.

:wave
  15. Hayduke

Oddometer:
    A bunch of shirts have already shipped. Please post pics of them in interesting places!

BTW- we do ship internationally. :deal
  16. WVChrome

WVChrome KLR Owner

Oddometer:
    Shirts look GREAT!

Hopefully I'll get an order for a few in soon. Money's been tight here lately.

Later,
    Chrome...
  17. PWRCRZR

PWRCRZR Grumpy Old Bastard

Oddometer:
    Nice Job Hayduke:clap :clap Shirts look great

I ordered my shirts on Saturday and they arrived here in Maine today.. pretty damn fast for a holiday weekend.:thumb
  18. Xeraux

Xeraux Archvillain

Oddometer:
    :D

[​IMG]
  19. alfabc

alfabc Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I must say, these shirts, and the service, ROCK! :clap

I called up to discuss sizing, and then ordered on-line. I ordered on Thursday, and they should up Tuesday after the long weekend. What SERVICE!!! The shirts are great and wifey is even thinking of getting one. I will be sporting my new shirt at the Northwest Wet Fest this weekend. We are taking the W650 and sidecar up on Saturday.

Cheers,

Bill
  20. humvee

humvee Long timer

Oddometer:
    Finally - a wicking shirt! Always thought it odd that for a bunch of riders that usually don't wear cotton, to only offer cotton shirts for sale. Kudos.

Now - got a timeline for a short-sleeve version in more colors?
    Ernbo6 likes this.