Teton-Yellowstone early June...

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by andyt59, Jan 10, 2007.

1. andyt59

andyt59 "Thread killer"

Oddometer:
    A few of us have been planning this and I thought I would share with you that might be interested in going:

ROAD TRIP!!

We are tired of talking about it. Tara and I are planning on doing Yellowstone the weekend of June 1-4, 2007. All are welcome. We were going to do it in May but we have been advised that there is the possibility of snow on the roads over there in May.

The idea is 200 to 250 miles per day (if I had it my way it would be more like 300+ per day). Tara has already made our reservations. One of them will be at Yellowstone Lake Lodge the 2nd night. Anyone interested in going can contact me for trip itinerary and maps (andyt59@cableone.net). Anyone interested in staying at the same places as we are, Wifey (tara.bernard@happy-trail.com) can be contacted for info on the places we have reservations.

Right now the idea is Boise, ID to the Idaho Falls area the first night, Yellowstone (via Grand Teton) the second night, Rigby, ID the third, and back home to Boise the fourth.

Another trip in the works is Glacier and Waterton National parks but nothing firmÂ…

-Andy
  2. andyt59

andyt59 "Thread killer"

Oddometer:
    Well, originally we were going on a 1200GS:D , then a V-Strom:ricky , then a KTM 950:wink: , now, we are going on a KLR:kboom ...

So, on go the street tires. We are trucking it :waysad to Pocatello and unloading for the ride...

I will keep you posted.