Kriega USA Donating 5% of Sept Sales to Wellspring Int'l Outreach

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by yelnoc, Aug 29, 2010.

1. yelnoc

yelnoc Carpe Cerevisi

Oddometer:
    Chandler - Hell or Heaven (which month?) Arizona!
    Thought this might be the right area to post this. We have been a supporter of Neale Bayly's Wellspring International Outreach for a few years. Neale just left on a ride through Peru to bring more awareness to the children's plight there and to do some volunteer work while there. Several motorcyclist have joined him. I'll let Neale do a post or article and show the journey when he gets back.

As for us, we supplied gear and made some other contributions. We also sent out this notice to all of our subscribers on our email list yesterday. It is our way of raising additional funds and surprising Neale upon his return. We hope you can help. The attached images of the email should explain all, but in summary, we are giving 5% of our gross sales for September to Wellspring. If you donate extra (From $1 up) while making your purchase we will also send you a coupon for more discounts that can be used between 10/1/10 to 2/28/11.

Neale has been a part of the motorcycle community for many years. Even if you do not need Kriega gear, you can donate on our site or go to Wellspring site and donate. Anything helps. Thanks for reading.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. FJRick

FJRick Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I was just looking at your Hydro-3 hydration pack last night I will be ordering one soon! It's very nice of you to make the donation! :clap

Thanks, FJRick