Vibranator

Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by -E-, Apr 11, 2014.

1. -E-

-E- Klaatu barada nikto Supporter

Oddometer:
  2. At adventure

At adventure AB

Oddometer:
    What model GS and are they easy to install?
  3. liviob

liviob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have an 01 R1150GS it is a very smooth motorcycle hardly any vibrations in the bars. The engine does produce smooth deep vibrations, but they are not uncomfortable or distracting. Obviously your bike vibrates enough to cause you to feel the need to reduce its effects on you. Does your bike vibrate the same as i describe mine vibrating or does it vibrate differently. I am curious because i have read others posts looking for handlebar vibration reduction devices and you said that you are very pleased with the results after the addition of the vibration reduction devices.
  4. -E-

-E- Klaatu barada nikto Supporter

Oddometer:
    My bike is a 07 GSA.

The vibrations I experience are a combination of engine and road. They are certainly not excessive like the engine vibes from my 640 KTM. My engine vibes sound similar to your description. The main reason to take action is to help with arthritis pain in my wrist. After installing them I now realize there was no reason to live with even minor vibrations. At idle the engine vibes are gone. On the highway the road vibrations are greatly reduced.
  5. SocalRob

SocalRob Super Moderator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Looks like vibranators are out of business. Anybody else have a similar product? Anybody want to sell a set for a GSA 07?