Who has some uk tracks an wants to swap routes with me?

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Europe, Africa, & Middle East' started by Rubber Jonny, May 27, 2011.

1. Rubber Jonny

Rubber Jonny n0b

Oddometer:
    I have ridden all over the UK, and have garmin routes for north mid and south wales, the peak district, yorkshire, salisbury plain, lambourn downs, home counties etc etc.

Who has some good tracks suitable for enduro bikes (harder the better)and wants to swap some with me, I email you some and you send some back in exchange?
  2. obee404

obee404 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi, Just noticed your offer to swap routes- I have some for Yorks, Derbys, Lakes, North Wales, Northumberland and Devon. I'd be interested in mid & south wales. I have a KTM 400 EXC so also search out the challenging trails.

regards

Ian
  3. Rubber Jonny

Rubber Jonny n0b

Oddometer:
    I havent been on this site for a while (busy riding!) if you fancy a swap pm me your email address. I have loads of cool routes suitable for enduro bikes!
  4. secondratemime

secondratemime Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but I found it when searching for info on dorset trails. I'd be interested in any GPS trails you might have for Salisbury Plain if you don't mind sharing? I've tried exploring before, but the army are always playing.

James