PA/blair county... someone to ride DS with wanted...

Discussion in 'Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carp' started by ddevil54r, Jun 22, 2008.

1. ddevil54r

ddevil54r Adventurer

Oddometer:
    ok, look, i've been riding for the past 3-4 years now... almost exclusively by my self... anyone in the blair county area of PA on here these days? i'd love to have someone to ride with. there's so much around here to check out but i hate getting deep into something and being by myself in case of a breakdown, wreck or what have you... anyone that just wants to ride give me a holler PLEASE [​IMG] lol...

mike
    poormilk@msn.com
  2. tribeless

tribeless _________________________

Oddometer:

Dude, I'm in Jersey but fam is still in Cambria County, ride back there every once in a while...

Not very helpful right? :lol3

Ok, then how about checking out <a target="_blank" href="http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180031">this thread</a><br> for PA riders checking in all over the state.
  3. Geronimo

Geronimo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I`m in Bellefonte-shoot me a PM.
  4. patsymack

patsymack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Mike,
    I'm from Altoona.I like to get out during the week.I ride a Dr350s and a triumph tiger depending on the ride.Give me a shout if you want to meet up.
    I'm going to the AMA half mile in Bedford on friday night.
    Pat
  5. Geronimo

Geronimo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We`re going too.Maybe we could meet up there and have a meet and greet? we probably won`t get there til 6 or so.
  6. patsymack

patsymack Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Geronimo,
    I'm going to head down for timed practice which starts at 5:00.Hope the weather cooperates.Calling for 30% chance of scattered showers so that could be anything.
    I'll be on a roulette green tiger with a scruffy triumph hat.
    Later Pat
  7. cablebandit

cablebandit Web Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm over in the Stormstown / Port Matilda area and work in Bellfefonte. I'm always up for a ride, but I only have the vstrom right now. I'm looking for a cheap DS if anybody knows of any in the area.
  8. ddevil54r

ddevil54r Adventurer

Oddometer:
    patsymack - well the only time i can ride during the week is mostly after 3 due to work but i'd be up for it unless you get out earlier. let me know and maybe we can ride sometime....

cable - hey you're only like a half hour from me. i know the intersection of stormstown and port matilda if you're anywhere near that. let me know if ya want to ride sometime

geronimo - same to you bro, i'm just trying to find someone to ride with. gets boring by myself ya know.

with all that said i'm planning on checking out the ROCK RUN RECREATION AREA up in Patton here real soon if anyone's interested.
  9. Wannabee

Wannabee Survivor of Reality

Oddometer:
    I live in Portage , have been riding alone here for 2 1/2 years since the move from Baltimore. I work for Roto-Rooter and the scheduling sucks , but I manage to get out and ride.
    If you see a guy on a DR650 with a big blue tank , that would be me.
    Shoot me a PM