It Happened Today........

Discussion in 'Battle Scooters' started by elite1, Apr 20, 2012.

1. elite1

elite1 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    My first derogatory comment yelled out of a window of a car. I was sitting at an intersection about 6 cars back and a guy in a mid 2000's Grand Prix was sitting at a stop sign that crosses the road I was on. When the light turned and traffic starred to move, he yelled out, "get a real bike f****t". In case youre wondering it's the really bad way to call someone a homosexual. I did nothing. I said nothing. Found it amusing he waited till traffic started moving to yell that out. I am not a small guy, so I'm sure he wanted to wait till he could make a getaway. Made me feel kind of bad after awhile when i thought about it. I love my scoot and dont give a shit what anybody thinks. I don't understand why people have to be that way......
  2. klaviator

klaviator Scooter Trash Supporter

Oddometer:
    Some people are just losers. They make themselves feel better by putting down others.
  3. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    fuck em' bro.

rep it hard when you ride, don't let any douche bags get to you. Kids' in a cage, obviously he is what he called you as he is in a grand prix...
  4. gkgeiger

gkgeiger Every ride is an ADV

Oddometer:
    Even at 68 I'd probably flip him off. I went riding for the first time with my BMW buddies yesterday. Only one guy said anything. He said I hate those things, please ride behind me so I don't have to look at it. I had no trouble keeping up with him thru the twisties. Luv my scooter.
  5. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    BMW guys can be the worse, next to Harley guys. If they were Adv. riders they would most likely love your scoot. People are retarded.
  6. hexnut

hexnut Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Don't worry about it. Some people think blowing your candle out will make theirs brighter.

And most of the Harley guys around here are OK. For the few that are not...They don't realize I rode Harleys probably longer than they have and have forgotten more about Harleys than they know.:D
  7. RedShark

RedShark Long timer

Oddometer:
    Should have blown him a kiss - there was a study published recently stating that most homophobic are just conflicted in shame/denial...
  8. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Thats a great idea. Especially if the guy is with a female. yell out "Nice ass!" and the male will get defensive over his love slave, than follow up with a "Not talking to your girl either!" that will really get them!
  9. cbolling

cbolling Here...Hold my Beer.

Oddometer:
    He is in a Grand Prix and he is cracking on your ride!

Does he realize that he is not exactly in the coolest car in the world?
  10. knucklehead90

knucklehead90 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Stupid people don't realize they're stupid.
  11. TheReaper!

TheReaper! Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've never had that problem around here while driving my Big Ruckus . Actually I've had a lot of Harley guys pulling up next to me asking me all kinds of questions about it . I have a mega trunk on the ass end of my BR , and can't tell you how many Harley and other larger bike guys have said they wish they could carry as much as I do . I let my neighbor across the street who drives a big Harley Ultra drive my BR , when he got back he said WOW ! "that's impressive" . He and I went for a little ride a while back and he said "man that thing can really keep up" .Wait until gasoline hits $10 a gallon , every one will be in a scooter .

TheReaper!
  12. Wolfgang55

Wolfgang55 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Envy is a tool most inflict against themselves.
  13. High Country Herb

High Country Herb Adventure Connoiseur

Oddometer:
    The Grand Prick was probably just jealous that he's stuck in a cage...:rofl
  14. Dr. John

Dr. John Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    More than likely mini prick
  15. creighta

creighta Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Don't do that!! It would just prove them right.
  16. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    So someone shouldn't be proud of what they ride? I got bagged on hard when I ripped around on my ped, I said fuck em' and threw some cafe bars on that bitch and ripped so hard they didn't even know what hit em'!
  17. btcn

btcn Long timer

Oddometer:
    I understand your situation.

It's so easy to get mad at a sunbitch like that boy.

Why don't he get his dumb ass out of that car and say it to your face?

But, generally I don't give a fuck at all about what nobody thinks. Don't know if any of y'all listen to rebel son, but theres one song that cracks me up, called out of my face. Here's it, might make ya laugh! So true to these H-D guys and idiots that say shit, this is what to say to them!:lol3

[​IMG]

He just ain't worth the time. I generally don't have no problem though with nobody. Just shows how ignorant and stupid some people is. But wow, never had nobody yell anything like that out the winder!
  18. rv-rick

rv-rick Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just look at them and shake your head slowly and move on.
    I do that in my truck. Sometimes they actually get mad. :D
  19. maddiedog

maddiedog In dog we trust

Oddometer:
    It happens, just ignore the hate.

I got spat at earlier this week by some dipshit redneck in a giant pickup. He missed, but still... It was in traffic, so it's not like he could have gone anywhere. He was just trying to pick a fight with someone on a scooter. I flipped up the front of my helmet, gave him the biggest shit-eating grin, and smiled and waved. I doubt any other reaction could have been better, he just rolled up his (tinted) window and looked STRAIGHT AHEAD for the rest of the time I was alongside him. :rofl
  20. fullmetalscooter

fullmetalscooter Let me take this duck off

Oddometer:
    What he did sounds gay to say the lest. Whom knows since I used to do security I found all these insults just so dumb. I honestly would have given 20 bucks to the first person to whom came up with an original insults. Gee my scooters gay? maybe should stop hanging out in the bushes and watching what it does at night you perv of peeping tom. For fun I ll often asked is that the best you can think of ? You really want to piss the fuck out of someone doing that just wish them a nice day and laugh. Nothing makes a person more pissed then treating them nice because deep down everyone knows they are wrong to do it and now you ve taken away they justifaction. As it is let it ride , shit alway fly back the way it came .