World of Tanks

Discussion in 'Shiny Things' started by OConnor, Jan 29, 2012.

1. FPGT72

FPGT72 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Anyone have an idea on the update?

I just got the SU-85 and am working up the soviet TD line....so far I am not a fan of the 85...but I just got a new gun for it so we will see how it does later tonight.
  2. SteelJM1

SteelJM1 Former Undercover KTM rider

Oddometer:
    :eek1
    Every tank sucks in stock form. The 85 with the 107 is pretty deadly but like most TD's a glass cannon. I don't know if it would be worht it for you to upgrade to the 107 since they're going to take it away with 7.5 for a better 85.

Also a good crew, camo net, optics and gun rammer really help it out. Once fully upgraded I could sometimes run it as an assault TD.
  3. timk519

timk519 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Last night I had a great time with the Easy8 Assault Squad - we had a good record, and really let the enemy know we were there! :clap:clap
  4. janeuner

janeuner Get Some

Oddometer:
    :lol3 I bet it was me! :rofl

Ltraktors in a teir 8 match. FYYFF
  5. FPGT72

FPGT72 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I just bought the bigger 85 lastnight....ran a few games tonight and it is better....It seems to load pretty fast now I can imagine the rammer.

The few games I played it is better.

Ok everyone stand back....I bought a wespe...my god it is so easy. It does not kill anything but I get quite a few that was close and it seems to make money....and it has cost less then 3k to fix the thing so far. I think if I had better then a 50% crew I would be hitting stuff.....so I am standing by my statement...yea it is so easy....now I know why the little girl liked it so much it is like squishing ants...and just as easy.

I may keep it for when I am in a piss poor mood and don't want to drive a tank and have to actually think. After all I am getting a free space after the up date and I am going to sell off the french tanks after that.
  6. SteelJM1

Oddometer:
    Now that's some fuckin teamwork, and a retarded team on their end.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. Czechsix

Czechsix Slower than you....

Oddometer:
    Way too polite. I vote you let us know who the complainer is, and we make a special case of him when we see him :evil
  8. janeuner

janeuner Get Some

Oddometer:
    Sweet promo sale this weekend. Picking up both Lorraine and Patton on the cheap.
  9. SteelJM1

Oddometer:
    +1
  10. Smithy

Smithy Avoiding the Skid-Demon

Oddometer:

Not sure I wanna let it out, since it might encourage teamkilling, but Mr. Firemastr was in a KV-2 on the opposite side of my Tiger, and I whooped his ass on El Haluf today.
  11. timk519

timk519 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Did you tell him that's what happens when you don't play nice? :evil :lol3
  12. Mambo Danny

Mambo Danny I cannot abide.

Oddometer:
    Wow, man, I just finally got caught up with reading my subscribed posts, and that was an incredible response. Well written, and I believe many of us believe the very same about anything that hinders the team from winning.

Bravo, sir. :D

Back in the day when I was newer to the game my buddy would stay a ways back at starts, then shoot the ground all around me as we progressed forward, having me thinking that enemy arty was coming down. :rofl He never shot me until the win was assured though.
  13. Barike

Barike Spindly Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Add me to the list! Same name in game... :D I need to finish reading through the whole thread to get figured out what y'all are up to... And I need more RAM so I can play better LOL
  14. OConnor

OConnor Bad Juju

Oddometer:
    Done and Welcome :freaky
  15. Barike

Barike Spindly Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks :D I put in a request for admission to the Clan IG... Or do I have to wait longer... :lol3
  16. Switchblade315

Switchblade315 I make people disappear

Oddometer:
    i got accused of hacking last night, I've been running my Grille all weekend due to the extra creds they are getting. Well I pulled of one hell of a shot. a guy was backed up into a C behind a hill. one green dot was in front of him and then the center one on him. I shot and BOOM he blew up.. it was a PZ2801 something or other and he was parked with his rear up and toward me. pure luck,, even sad it was as soon as it happened.

I've got to start recording these.
  17. MN_Smurf

MN_Smurf Capt_Confusion

Oddometer:
    You're in. :freaky
  18. Ebein

Ebein Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Had a few good matches over the weekend, this is probably the most interesting loss Ive ever had.

M5, 8 kills, Ran out of ammo, Circled cap with enemy amx38 for nearly 8 minutes while he shoots
    at me the entire time, oh and Ive got 1 hp for the whole 8 minutes LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45oxnwsTBY8&feature=plcp
  19. tattewell

tattewell Mad Poser

Oddometer:
    I got to play a bit this weekend, took advantage of the sale and finally bought a panther... stock gun sucks :cry
  20. frecks

frecks Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey guys! I just picked up WoT this weekend & Skidmarx told me about this clan. Mind adding me to the clan? My name in WoT is "furgal".

Thanks,
    Andrew