Tiger Woods?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bongolia, Nov 27, 2009.

1. UPSam

UPSam All jacked up on Dew

Oddometer:
    Why can't he have 8 wives like in the bible?

Godless media!!!
  2. dragoon

dragoon I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer:
    How did your "buddy" explain his "relationship" with you to his kids?
  3. Vance

Vance On my meds...

Oddometer:
  4. Vance

Vance On my meds...

Oddometer:
    Yes.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CVANCE1%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="country-region"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Denzel Washington, and Brooks Army Medical Center

Don't know whether you heard about this butDenzelWashington and his family visited the troops at Brook Army Medical Center, in San Antonio, Texas (BAMC) the other day. This is where soldiers who have been evacuated fromGermany come to be hospitalized in the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">United States</st1:place></st1:country-region> , especially burn victims. There are some buildings there called Fisher Houses.

The Fisher House is a Hotel where soldiers' families can stay, for little or no charge, while their soldier is staying in the Hospital. BAMC has quite a few of these houses on base, but as you can imagine, they are almost filled most of the time.

While Denzel Washington was visiting BAMC, they gave him a tour of one of the Fisher Houses.
    He asked how much one of them would cost to build.
    He took his checkbook out and wrote a check for the full amount right there on the spot..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
    <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
  5. Norhasken

Norhasken Tryin' to find my way

Oddometer:
    Way to go Denzel! :thumb
  6. Ken

Ken Long timer

Oddometer:

There are just some things you don't do regardless of how much money is to be made. One of them if talking about blow jobs (Clinton) and private sex lives of people (Tiger) on the fucking nightly news, grocery store etc. Fuck them :boil
  7. Gordy

Gordy SUPPORTER

Oddometer:

You are just jealous because no matter how much you talk about your sex life on the internet, we still don't care! :poser
  8. Ken

Ken Long timer

Oddometer:

I don't talk about hotties when there are young kids in the room :nah
  9. Gordy

Gordy SUPPORTER

Oddometer:
    Do you send them to their room before you bang their mom? :lol3
  10. CamoGreg

CamoGreg aka Camorpheus

Oddometer:
    :nod

It's a little slow in CSM without an election in progress.

New meaning to CSM: Cheating, Sports & Monogamy.
    :lol3

The usual cast is all here.
    There's only one thing left to make this thread truly CSM ridiculous:

:clap :clap :clap Tiger Woods for President :clap :clap :clap
  11. nachtflug

nachtflug I'm not going to talk about that.

Oddometer:
    Nicklaus fans should be thanking Tiger for cementing Jacks legacy as the greatest ever. Tiger can win 40 majors and still couldn't fix Jacks ball marks on the green and claim he did it right.

Tiger Woods = Loooooooooooooooooooooser.
  12. Retro

Retro Just the Facts Ma'am

Oddometer:

Is this supposed to be one of those "Not all black people are like Tiger" posts?
  13. Retro

Retro Just the Facts Ma'am

Oddometer:
    I'm interested to see where the steroid story comes in. I watch golf regularly and Tiger went from being skinny and lanky to being a monster in a few months. Yes, he was working out much more, but was he getting some injectable help too?
  14. nachtflug

nachtflug I'm not going to talk about that.

Oddometer:
    absolutely the man has no integrity and he's proven it so cheating is obviously something he finds acceptable. I think Augusta National should ban him. Maybe Fuzzy Z was right after all.
  15. UPSam

Oddometer:
    Denzel trying to cover up an affair?
  16. BMR

BMR Long timer

Oddometer:
    Arnold Palmer Invitational removes Tiger Woods image. Notice the two banners below and how Tiger has now been removed altogether.

I wonder if losing his association with Arnold Palmer will bother him more than the family and financial losses. Like some of his other sponsors and supporters, The Arnold Palmer Invitational is also downplaying the decision to remove Tiger from their main advertising banner:

[​IMG]

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2009/12/arnold-palmer-invitational-site-drops-tiger.html

17. BMR

BMR Long timer

Oddometer:
    What a perfect year for Rory McIlroy to come to the PGA Tour. The 2010 tour should have a new wonder kid to marvel at. Sponsors will be taking a hard look at future golf stars to determine who will be the next one.
  18. Human Ills

Human Ills Useful Idiom

Oddometer:
    What a bunch of pussies.

Well, that's one way to win, make sure the best player doesn't play.
  19. Human Ills

Human Ills Useful Idiom

Oddometer:
    Really?
  20. UPSam

Oddometer:
    Why don't sleazy companies with sleazy products sponsor dirtbag athletes?

I would think this is an untaped gold mine and the athletes could compete to be the biggest sleazy asshole.

Tiger Woods endorsed straight pipes. Brrr Brrr Brrrr. We are the loudest and most obnoxious brand!!!