deleted postings

Discussion in 'Ask Baldy, Blame Cannonshot' started by Special K 1200, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Special K 1200

Special K 1200 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I've posted my 67 Cuda for sale in the other section of the flea market twice and it's disappeared.
    Two questions:
    1. Why were my ads deleted.
    2. Why wasn't I notified that there was a "problem" and what it was?
    Thanks! :ear
  2. mb90535im

mb90535im '05 R1200 GS

Oddometer:
    Did you possibly violate one of the rules?

The FM is for inmate to inmate sales only. All sales and trades etc are buyer beware.

If you see a problem click the "report this" link and we will look into it.

When an item is sold it helps us by putting in ***SOLD*** in the first line of the first post so we can mark your ad accordingly

Old ads get deleted every 30-45 days.

If you fail to meet the simple rules, the ad gets removed. We do not have time to point out each failed ad, so if your ad vanishes check the rules before re-posting.

If it is not yours, you cannot sell it here.
    No outside links, ebay, craigslist, autotrader etc, if you mention it and just don't post the link we will treat it the same and remove the thread.
    No price in title, if you put a price in the title we will just nuke the thread. Only mods can change the title of a thread so think before posting.
    Each ad needs location and price, pics are optional but your ad will be much better if they have them. Attachments are wonky it may work, but it may not, better to host from an online photo site like smugmug.
    Here is how you do it.
    No bumping your thread within 5 days, we may remove the bump or we may remove the entire thread.
    Multi item sales (3 or more of the same item) go in vendors, if we find one it is gone. We have a vendors forum.
    Spam -this gets nuked and you get banned
    No posting of PMs or private info - instant ban
    No firearms or related items allowed, this includes illegal weapons of course.
    This is not JM, JM type posts will be removed and the inmate will be banned
  3. Russ

Russ Путин - военный преступник

Oddometer:
    First one for no location, second one no price.
    Please read the rules.
  4. Special K 1200

Special K 1200 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks...I hadn't realized that I had left out those items!