Excellent Central Texas motorcycle mechanic

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by whittrated03, Apr 26, 2013.

1. whittrated03

whittrated03 Steady Rollin' Man

Oddometer:
    Hey there fellow ADV riders my name is Phillip Whitt. I would like to pass on some info that can benefit anybody that may ever need to get their motorcycle worked on. Im an avid rider ( 40-50k per year on my V Strom ) and from time to time i need a good and honest shop to do things i cant or dont want to. Ive used every motorcycle shop on Waco over the past 20 years and its the same story every where. Extremely high prices on service, techs that blast thru the work and miss things and stupid high prices. Example : its about $50-60to to get a tire, iff the bike, mounted and balanced. Screw that.
    New shop in Waco called Country Powersports. Three guys that all have 20 years or more in the industry. Their service absolutely will not be beat and the parts guy worked aHonda/kawa/Suzuki etc etc dealer for nearly 20 years. Th the mechanic, who rides a Strom like i do, is very thorough and knows his stuff. The best motorcycle mechanic ive met in a long time. Anybody in need of a really good shop to work on their bike, give Country Powersports a shot.