All Gone....Polar Bear Coolers.......see last page.

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Moto-Kafe, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Moto-Kafe

Moto-Kafe Gnarly Entre-manure Supporter

Oddometer:
    Touted as "THE BEST motorcycle cooler made", I am proud to introduce "Moto-Kafe" as your newest Polar Bear Cooler Supplier. Many ADV members here have relied on inmate "Stonewall" in the past to give them excellent service and more-than-fair-discounted pricing on Polar Bear Products......I hope to uphold his legacy by giving you that same "stand-up" quality of service and pricing.

"Stonewall" decided to step away from the PB distributorship approximately 4 years ago due to inventory shortages he was experiencing from the Georgia Warehouse.......things that were totally out of his control. Moto-Kafe hopes to at least curtail those shortages somewhat by keeping a sizable amount of coolers "in stock", at all times........ready to ship within two days. Granted, there will probably be times when the Warehouse is completely out of stock of certain sizes/colors, but I'm hoping our inventory will help smooth out some of those lag time "bumps".

Before I ever inquired to Polar Bear concerning a Distributorship, I contacted "Stonewall" to get his thoughts/comments about Moto-Kafe's future endeavors. To my delight, he gave me the green light to proceed here on ADV taking up where he left off.

So, if you are NOT familiar with Polar Bear Coolers, I suggest you "parooze" through the Polar Bear Website (www.polarbearcoolers.com), as well as the historical ADV thread here:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252781&highlight=polar+bear+coolers

.........to get first hand ADV testimonials of these coolers. These coolers are not your run-of-the-mill fabric-covered Wally-World cooler. Each high-end Polar Bear Cooler is constructed of (5) layers consisting of temperature-insulating and water-repellent materials, along with rubber coated zippers to ensure maximum water tightness and interior insulating properties. Each size cooler comes with a carry handle, shoulder strap (excluding the smallest 6-pack model), and "D-rings" mounted on the lower portion of the cooler to aid tie-down to your bike!!! I'm not going to recite all of Polar Bear's specifications for each model......go to their website and read it for yourself. Easily washable by hand........with the 6-Pack and 12-Pack versions being the most popular among the ADV crowd, even tho the larger 24-Pack coolers will fit in the rear panniers of certain make/model bikes too.

Service: Moto-Kafe wants to earn the respect of fellow ADV Riders here by supplying you with fair pricing on a product that has already proven itself. If you are not happy with your purchase after receiving it, contact us about returning the cooler for a full refund. Polar Bear warranties all their coolers to be free of defects......should there be a rare occasion of one, return it to Polar Bear in Georgia for a replacement (assuming you sent back the supplied Warranty Card when the cooler was received).

Pricing: contact us!!. Just PM us with cooler Size, Quantity, and Colors desired. Email works just as well: Moto-Kafe@bellsouth.net . PayPal, Personal Check, and/or MO's are gladly accepted until a Credit Card Merchant Account is established.

Contact us for cooler pricing + shipping (include your zip code).......

**** We cannot compete pricewise with Polar Bear's "once-a-year half-price sale" which typically occurs in the month of December (along with List Price increases on occasion), but if you miss that sale and need a cooler the other 11 months of the year, please contact us!! *****

"Moto-Kafe" (www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com)

Located in Pelham (B'ham) Alabama, 35124 (approximately 25 minutes from the Barber Motorsports Complex).
  2. Snowbound

Snowbound Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Most of the post is unreadable on my IPhone . Lots of yellow .
    michnus likes this.
  3. motoqueen

motoqueen One Life. Live It.

Oddometer:
    Thanks Mark !
    Great customer service :clap
  4. kag

kag Wander Lust

Oddometer:
    PM sent

forgot to ask about xtra reusable Pbc ice packs also
  5. Wings

Wings long gone

Oddometer:
    Looks to me like list price is $29.95 (from the Polarbear site direct), not $40 :dunno
  6. Todd34

Todd34 Toubab

Oddometer:
    Thanks Mark! Great service, shipped the same day, and great prices. I have four of these coolers now and we hardly ever use our hard cooler.
  7. Mastodon

Mastodon Mother F'n Dinosaur

Oddometer:
    Thanks Mark, my 6 & 12-pk coolers just arrived this morning. :clap

Definitely some quality built coolers. Easy to see why so many inmates like 'em. Can't wait to put them through the paces on my trip next month.
  8. EmptiMind

EmptiMind Not so young, but still stupid

Oddometer:
    Good to see these here. I'm going to have to send you a pm soon, have to decide whether I need a twelve or twenty-four.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
  9. 1150Pappy

1150Pappy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I remember these coolers before they went away.
    Awesome soft sided cooler. The only one I have ever seen that keeps the ice and moisture inside where it belongs! No soggy bottom on these.
  10. davagail

davagail Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    thanks just received and wanted to say thanks for the little extra in the cooler! great price and service!!!!
    :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
  11. lefty80883

lefty80883 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Received my cooler yesterday. Great price, product and service. Ordered Friday, got it Monday! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks:thumb
  12. WildMonkey

WildMonkey Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sent a pm to you Moto.... hope to :earback soon ! :rofl.

Steve.
  13. danman

danman Tumbling Dice

Oddometer:
    Got my silver coolers a few weeks ago, the coolers are great, as are Marks prices and customer service. Above and beyond....just wanted to say thanks Mark and keep up the great work.
  14. EmptiMind

Oddometer:
    Just got my 24 today! Great price, great guy to deal with. I like the little extra and will probably use it a lot. Thanks for the hookup Mark! I'll come back to you when I need my 12.

15. EmptiMind

Oddometer:
    Aww man, that's a tempting offer. I ride with ski socks but they get way too hot during the summer. This offer going to stick around?

16. Czark9

Czark9 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I wanted to order a back pack cooler and it was not a stocked item. Mark was able to drop ship from the factory and it was to my door in 3 days.

That's what I call going the extra mile. Thanks again for a great product and exceptional service.
  17. Tj007m

Tj007m Adventurer

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  18. NDTransplant

NDTransplant Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Shipped quick, looks like a quality piece of gear. Anxious to try it out. And thank goodness it'll hold longneck bottles...:lol3

Thanks, MotoCafe. Stellar service/customer support!

[​IMG]
  19. Hipster

Hipster Long timer

Oddometer:
    Moto Kafe,

I received my cooler today, thank you for the excellent customer service.
  20. caljw

caljw Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Got the cooler great sevice thanks Mark. The 12 pack fits perfectly in the top box of the 1200 GSA luggage :freaky