Racing Forum/Rallye Fleamarket: PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Discussion in 'Racing' started by troy safari carpente, Nov 8, 2013.

1. troy safari carpente

troy safari carpente f5ree sub-zero agent

Oddometer:
    ADVrider Supplemental Rules/Remarks | Adventure Rider

Racing Forum / Rallye Fleamarket PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Many have often wanted a dedicated ADV fleabay on the racing forum for all the left over rally racing bits & pieces

In any one country there is a very small market and number of members that are interested in rally racing gear, but globally there is a much larger market

ADVRider is the core hub of all the English speaking rally racing forum activity

Makes sense to advertise here, but the individual regional fleabays don't cut it for these items, and the Mods dont like multiple posts of the same item across the various regional fleamarkets.

SO WE PRESENT RACING FORUM / RALLYE FLEAMARKET: :deal

a few simple to follow rules and guidelines;

1. Rallye Fleamarket sticky is for inmates to post product info/pricing information for USED rallye equipment/items (nav tower, roadbook/nav equipment, tanks, rallye guards... etc.)

NO new items, or commercial/vendors products to be marketed here... these go in VENDORS.
    This thread is SOLEY for inmates to inform other rallye enthusiasts amd inmates that they have used rallye specific parts/accessories, they wish to offload.

NO "WANTED" ADS please.

2. No discussions in thread (one post only). All enquiry/correspondence via PM.

3. Remove your ADVert from thread (nuke) once product is sold or no longer offered for sale.

ie: Go to "EDIT POST" at the bottom of your original post and then tick the "NUKE" box to delete the post.
    (Race Forum mod's reserve right to remove/move/nuke innappriate or excessively old posts, in order to keep thread to manageable level).

4. Please include Price - and a Location - in the ADVert, the location under your user name may not be correct or specific enough.

5. No external links - to ebay or commercial enterprises etc. Directing inmates to external ads without links will also be removed.

6. Pictures - Max 2 per ADVert. If you reuire more, provide them as links.

7. Bumping - You may not bump your ADVert more than once per month and must nuke the original ad - if not you will lose both.

8. Expiration - ADVert's expire after 8 weeks and will be removed from view by Mod's.

These ADVert's are free if you have a successful sale please consider a donation to help keep this site going.

NOTE: posts that fall outside of the ADVert only/correspondence via PM only guidelines, will be removed - NOT out of difference to the actual post or inmate... but merely to keep the graffiti to a minimum.

This will be the last post/PM with regards to edited/removed posts/ADVerts by the RACING mods. We will edit/move as required to keep the Rallye Fleamarket tidy as possible/practical. If it turns into an administrational nightmare - it's gone (the whole thread).

So remember, this is a service provided to give bona-fide, non-Commercial inmates (NOT VENDORS) an opportunity to offer there USED goods for sale to other like minded individuals on this unique site. Treat it as such and Everything will be OK. :clap

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helpful Flea Market Ad Checklist

Before submitting a post for your item for sale or trade, please take a moment to read through this checklist which summarizes some important Flea Market rules. The checklist is intended to assist you with preparing a complete ad that will best serve you as a seller and the inmates that might be interested in your items. It will also help prevent your post from being removed because it doesn't comply with the Flea Market rules.
    1. Is this item yours? It not, you may not sell it here.
    2. Are there links to outside sales sites? If so, please remove them before posting.
    3. Where is the item located? Please enter the city/state (and perhaps country as appropriate) where the item is located.
    4. Each item must have a value. If it's for sale, this is what the seller wants for the item. If you'd like to trade, then use the item's trade value. All items MUST have a value.
    5. Pictures and accurate descriptions help sell items. Add sufficient detail and images that a potential buyer will probably want when considering an item.
    6. Are you selling multiple offerings of the same item? If so, your listing may likely belong in Vendors where commercial sales are allowed.
    7. Are you selling firearms, weapons, or related items? These are not permitted in our Flea Market.
    If you're not sure about something, take a closer look at the more detailed Flea Market rules or contact a moderator. Best wishes with your ad!
  2. troy safari carpente

troy safari carpente f5ree sub-zero agent

Oddometer:
    :y0! Attention shoppers! :lol3 @jimj911 just asked me a valid question...

[​IMG]

... a great place over the years for the F5 and rally nuts on ADVRider to buy/sell rally oriented bits and pieces that you might have to likeminded inmates.
  3. homerj

homerj 742 Evergreen Terrace

Oddometer:
    I still check...
  4. tHEtREV

tHEtREV Encouragement award recipient. tEAM iDIOT.

Oddometer:
    I got excited because there was 2 new posts.
  5. Burgermeister

Burgermeister Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Price: $1400
    Photos attached.

I am selling a full navigation kit. It includes:

- f2r roadbook holder
    - RNS Modular roadbook holder
    - RNS GFX Tripmaster (x1)
    - RNS Handlebar switch 6v
    - f2r power box
    - RNS power box mount and trip computer protection bracket
    - Accessory cables, cable wrap
    - Goretex navigation tower cover

All components are new and not used. I have dreams of doing the Baja Rally one day and the Africa Eco rally one day and I just don't see either happening for a long while. I have an XR650R that I want to set up for rally but I've been dragging my feet for years. I'm just too focused on enduro racing.

Attached Files:

ksucoach83, homerj, wrk2surf and 2 others like this.