SENA BLUETOOTH - Inmate's Special GROUP BUY!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RocketMoto, Apr 25, 2010.

1. RocketMoto

RocketMoto 2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer:
    UPDATED on >>> 25-JUNE-2018 <<<

Figured it was time to update this thread...

The Sena Group Buy is still alive - for well over 8 years and thousands of happy ADV Inmates.
    We're your #1 source for all Sena products.

Expert Knowledge, Friendly Service, the Best Tech Support in the universe and Awesome Prices - only from Rocket Moto.

= = = = = = = = =

Ordering:
    You must verify your active member status by sending us a Private Message thru the ADVRider forum (Inbox > Start a New Conversation).

After you send us a message, call us toll-free (US and Canada 877.533.4245) option "2", or from outside of North America, +1 603.821.9588. We're in the Eastern US time zone, GMT-5, so keep that in mind when you call. If we're on other calls or in the shop, you'll be prompted to record a message; we'll call you back, promptly.

Shipping: It's not free, unfortunately. We don't make money on shipping, so you will pay our cost including packing materials. We make an extra effort to ship to you as economically as possible.

International Versions: We offer the North America version of the Sena kits. Sena now offers an optional charger kit with US, GB, EU and OZ wall plugs. ==> If you're outside of the USA or Canada, and need an exchange for a defective Sena item, under the two year warranty, you'll have to return the defective part to us insured/postpaid, and we'll make the exchange for you. <==

Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, PayPal, Ca$h. :evil

Pricing: How come I don't see prices listed in this thread? Sena has a MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy. So, online you'll see that all Sena authorized dealers offer the same price. When you contact us thru this forum and then call us, we can provide the ADVRider only price to you by phone, answer any questions you have, and take your order - no online ordering.

ADVRider members have been great to us and we like to support all of you, and help you to keep some money in your pocket. We try to offer you a very fair price, where we can still make a small profit, to ensure that we'll be here years down the road when you need us.

What's the difference between what you're selling and what's on Amazon or eBay for le$$? The difference is we are an Authorized Sena dealer - the very first, most experienced and longest running Sena dealer in the world. If you buy on Amazon or eBay and that seller is not listed as an authorized dealer on the Sena site, you are up the creek on warranty assistance. Read here: https://www.sena.com/store-locator/. You need help from Amazon with technical issues? An emergency loaner unit, from that eBay seller, while you are on vacation ? Yeah - good luck with that! :jack

We get calls all the time from people that buy on Amazon and eBay (and from other non-authorized sellers) that need assistance because Sena will not help. We support our customers - and the other guys? Well, you'll just have to find out. Like the saying goes... Ya' pays yer money and ya' takes yer chances.

Hope we can earn your business.

====
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  2. Rustykfd

Rustykfd IBA #483

Oddometer:
    Great deal........pair ordered.
    :clap
  3. RocketMoto

Oddometer:
    Thanks, Rusty! :thumb
  4. Macho Man2

Macho Man2 Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I just ordered a single unit this morning what a great buy!! I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this for a while and have been doing alot of research on these and I think after all the research I've done this is the best going and th

is is probably the best deal on the net.

Bill
  5. Flatlander53

Flatlander53 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just ordered a dual kit. Thanks Adam.
  6. GT3Mike

GT3Mike Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks Adam!
  7. berabi

berabi n00b

Oddometer:
    I've just ordered a dual kit for the UK - Adam is an awesome guy who I can't recommend enough. He is very helpful and only too happy to help if you e-mail or call him. Very quick response times and will definitely be recommending him to friends in the market for a new intercom/headset kit. Thanks mate! :beer

Barry
  8. Solstice0000

Solstice0000 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi Adam, I pm-ed you yesterday but haven't received any reply from you, so I'm just checking in to see if you have indeed received my pm (or not). Just a couple of questions (eg. does it come with the 3-pin UK type charger for my use in Singapore & Malaysia, etc etc). Thanks, Roy
  9. Road Kill

Road Kill Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Melb,Aus,Earth,Sol,Milky Way,Only Known Universe
    Good point. I just ordered my dual headset. Hopefully Adam can ship it with an Australian version of the charger.

Cheers,
    David
  10. RocketMoto

Oddometer:
    Hi Guys - the charger is 100-240 volts, so no issue there. I can order the kits with the appropriate plugs and I will see if I can get a stash of extra plugs to accommodate future international orders. In a pinch, a 5 volt USB-type charger for a mobile phone is all you really need.
  11. David_Moen

David_Moen Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Wow, from the reviews, it seems like these things are the shizzle! The only feature that I am not seeing is audio sharing. If you are using the intercoms as a rider to passenger intercom, both people cannot listen to the same music source. If this feature was available, I'd be on the phone, Visa in hand right now!
  12. spenserj87

spenserj87 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Single set, ordered. Too good a deal and I've just been needing a nudge.
  13. JDLuke

JDLuke Ravening for delight

Oddometer:
    Dammit,

I cannot afford this right now, but I somehow see myself placing an order anyway.
  14. yaknvdub

yaknvdub n00b

Oddometer:
    Dual set ordered this morning! :clap Thanks Adam!!!
  15. jstcrashnthru

jstcrashnthru Livin' the dream

Oddometer:
  16. RocketMoto

Oddometer:
    The earbud and fixed mic clamp unit headset kits, as well as accessory clamp units are *supposed to be* available in *about* three weeks. I'm not sure if that really means three weeks, or three months. I'll let everyone know when we hear more.
  17. Stevequest2000

Stevequest2000 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ordered on the 27th, received on the 30th! Swweeet Service Adam! Thanks
  18. Rustykfd

Rustykfd IBA #483

Oddometer:
    I received mine yesterday, have been playing around today.

Awesome........that is what I have to say. I may be lucky, but it paired with my I-phone, no problem, music and telephone both work. It has plenty volume for using in my Hornet with foam earplugs.

I am impressed, this is my first comms system.

Rusty
  19. Meltdown

Meltdown Abort, Retry, Fail?

Oddometer:
    In! I'll call you on Monday. This is an excellent deal. :thumb
  20. Country Doc

Country Doc Wanderer

Oddometer:
    I ordered mine yesterday. Will be using it to comm between my 5 yr old and myself on the sidecar rig. Should be fun!

Thanks for the great deal, Rocketmoto!

dc