Ultra Compact 12v MotoPump & Tire Repair Kits!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Motopumps, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Motopumps

Motopumps Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    THIS KIT IS DESIGNED FOR YOUR ADVENTURE TOURS! IT IS COMPATIBLE WITH ANY VEHICLE WITH TUBELESS TIRES. MORE THAN 450 IN USE AROUND THE WORLD! IF YOU NEED A KIT FOR TUBE TIRES, INCLUDING TIRE IRONS, CHECK THOSE OUT AT http://MotoPumps.com
    [​IMG]
    This custom made kit includes a modified and slimmed down 12 volt inflator with an 10 foot power cord and 24 inch inflator hose with a hands free clip-on valve, capable of over 200 psi pressures, easily gets your flat motorcycle tire back to 40+ psi in less than three minutes, airs up a low tire in seconds, 14 function multi-tool to remove any object stuck in the tire, self vulcanizing plugs and insertion tool, instructions, a high quality pencil type air gauge, velcro straps for organizing the wires and hoses on the pump and it all packs neatly into the included heavy duty zippered coated nylon case to hold and protect the kit.
    <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o:p></o:p>
    The kit packs into the black, blue or brown heavy duty coated nylon zippered case that is about 7.5 inches by 5.5 inches by 1.5 inches thick. The entire kit weighs about 30 ounces!
    [​IMG]
    I was inspired to create the Ultra Compact Pump after having three flat tires in one season. I started doing research and all the inflators were either too large, too heavy, too expensive & didn’t include the tools I needed. For those folks whose bikes don’t have a cigarette lighter type power outlet, I offer optional SAE plugs, Alligator Clips and Powerlet Plugs. They are available under the Optional Connectors link on the MotoPumps Page.
    [​IMG]
    My pump is designed to be as compact as possible, while having the functionality and durability that you can rely on for emergency and everyday use. Each pump is carefully assembled and tested, as if I were going to rely on it myself. In fact I do, I carry one on each of my bikes. All connections are soldered and shrink wrapped for durability. Each pump is run during assembly and again before shipping to make sure you can rely on it. Get yourself out of trouble on the side of the road or be the hero in your riding group when another rider has a flat. It is also great for airing back up after dropping pressure to run in sand or loose gravel. Doesn't matter if you are just airing up or fixing a flat. You can depend on this kit.
    Don't be fooled by those little CO2 inflators. They are expensive and always seem to need more cartridges than you have with you. Think about it, they can only ever equalize the pressure between the cartridge and the tire, never more. My motopump can be used to top off your air shocks, air forks, get your tires up to proper pressure or inflate anything else, any time, over and over and over.
    I stand behind each one of my pumps. If it ever fails, for any reason short of obvious abuse, I will repair or replace it at no charge.
    Included in this kit:
    * MotoPump with a 12 Volt Cigarette Lighter Plug (Please choose optional accessories if you need a SAE Connector. Powerlet plug or Alligator Clips)
    * Heavy Duty Ballistic Nylon Case
    * Tubeless Tire Plugging Kit with Self-Vulcanizing Plugs
    * 14 function Multi-Tool with pliers to remove object puncturing tire
    * Mini Schrader Valve Tool to tighten or remove Schrader Valve
    * Quality Pencil Type Tire Gauge
    * Penlight With Battery included
    * Piece-of-mind!
    $34.99 plus $5.50 shipping, USPS Priority Mail. 2-4 day domestic delivery.
    Also have a basic kit, just the pump, tire pressure gauge and case for $29.99 + Shipping.
    To Order, go here: http://motopumps.com
    International Shipping is available, usually runs $10 additional, please email me to confirm. Have pumps in use in Germany, UK, Spain, Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Israel & Poland.
    Follow Mike Skinner’s adventure from Scotland to Argentina to Alaska on his GS with a little help from his MotoPump! http://www.argentina-alaska.blogspot.com/
    We always ship quickly, same or next business day!
    Thanks!
    Rob
    http://motopumps.com

2. urbancowboy

urbancowboy Vicious Cycler

Oddometer:
    bump because you're in ithaca. my folks are there, and i ride there all the time.

whadya think about adding a small tube of rubber cement to your kit?
  3. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    Would be happy to source a tube of cement for folks that want it. The plugs I use are self vulcanizing, so they don't need it to seal. In that case the cement just acts as a lubricant for inserting the plug. Lubricant can be good. :D

Ping me when you are coming up this way, would love to go for a ride! There is some excellent country to see. Great riding around the Finger Lakes.

Thanks!
    Rob

4. Motopumps

Oddometer:
  5. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    :clap
    Hey Guys-
    PayPal is offering a $15 rebate to US and Canadian folks who make a $30 minimum purchase between now and March 28.

You can get details and sign up from a link on my site http://motopumps.com

or from PayPal.com

Makes it quite a deal to get a MotoPump kit.

Thanks!

Rob
  6. minnow

minnow Let's go...

Oddometer:
    Love the pumps and would be several for me and friends, but youre shipping costs to Australia (ebay) at 23.25 are way to high, can you find a way to a lower cost?

Cheers
  7. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    :deal
    Yes, I have found that I can ship a single kit in a Global Priority Flat Rate Envelope for $10.00 USD.

Let me know your PayPal email address and I can send you an invoice. I need to know your phone number for shipping docs and what connector you need.
    Kit is $34.99 (choose either cigarette lighter plug, SAE or Alligator clips @ same price, Powerlet is $6 more), Shipping to OZ $10.00. Can get one right out to you.

Thanks!
    Rob
  8. flan8tive

flan8tive Flea Tibet!

Oddometer:
    I was looking at the Slime brand--what is the weight difference between yours and theirs? I have tubes, no irons, and need the 2-pin powerlet configuration...

Your ebay item #300080238093 for $35.99 is different from what is on your website; is it possible to get a Basic Kit with a two-pin, irons, and patch kit, but no pliers or gauge (have those already)? How much?

Thanks
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ccccff"></tr></tbody></table>
  9. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    No problem to price that. Just want to make sure we are on the same page with the connectors. When you say two pin, I think of the SAE connector, same as what works with a Battery Tender. Look here:
    http://motopumps.com/inventory/accessories.htm

Basic Motopump with case $29.99
    Connector either $2 or $6 depending on which one...
    Motion Pro Tire Irons $6.00 each
    Tube Tire Patch Kit $2
    Shipping $5.50 anywhere in the USA

Since it doesn't exist that way on the site, let me know what you want and I will send a PayPal invoce to the email address you provide.
    Thanks!
    Rob
  10. spinrover

spinrover There was one?

Oddometer:
    I ordered a motopump earlier today and I managed to screw up my own order. I immediately sent Rob quick email and he fixed the order and hooked me up! He said he was just about to walk out the door with the package when he got my email. Great service! I'll definitely send him more business in the future!!!
  11. Oz scoot

Oz scoot n00b

Oddometer:
    What is the cost on a tubeless kit, with a BMW plug and with three tire irons going to australia ?
    Can this be sent in a Global Priority envelope ?? :evil

Thanks
    Roger
  12. catdailey

catdailey MotoCat 06 F650GS

Oddometer:
    Ordered my tubed tire kit from the website on a snowy, crappy day and got it two days later...that's customer servise! And I am very impressed with the kit I received and got the $15 paypal rebate too :D :D :D Thank you!
  13. Rudley

Rudley el mojo fuerte

Oddometer:
    I've purchased 2 of his units @ different times, (picked one up for my riding buddy), and each time the product has arrived quickly. Everything works, just the way it should!! A very solid operation!!

Rudley
    "Trying to make sense out of nonsense, and there's no lack of raw materials here"
  14. jonny9

jonny9 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks got mine in the mail today. Very quick shipping and high quality piece of equipment.
  15. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    Hey Roger-

Yes this will fit in a GP Envelope and is under the max weight limit.
    Full Kit is $39.99 with the BMW plug, Tire Irons $6 each ($18 total for 3) and $10 shipping.
    Total $67.99.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you a PayPal invoice and get a kit right out to you.

Ride Safe!
    Rob
  16. GaelicDog

GaelicDog Lesser of Two Weasels

Oddometer:
    Not everyone qualifies :kboom, you have to have been sent a "special" invitation for this offer from Pay-Pal,,,,,,,,,,,

bought one anyway! Look forward to seeing it and not using it! :lol3
  17. Corky1

Corky1 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I ordered one of Rob's kits 6PM 2-22-07 arrived at my P.O. Box 10 AM
    2-25-07. :clap

New York to Ariziona via snail mail. Great service and quality parts.:D

Thanks, Corky :lol3 :lol3
  18. KenR

KenR Long timer

Oddometer:
    Same here. I ordered last Thursday the 22nd - my pump arrived in todays mail. Nice looking unit...gonna go give 'er a try right now.

Excellent Service!! Highly recommended!
  19. Oz scoot

Oz scoot n00b

Oddometer:
    Rob,

Received the order yesterday. Excellent product & fast delivery...thanks.
    This thing works like a charm, I'm sure you'll get more orders once a few people see what I got. :evil

Roger
  20. robp77

robp77 Dirt Rider

Oddometer:
    Got mine the other day. Nice! Fits in my Moose fender bag along with a front tube, tire irons and tow strap. Exactly what I have been lookin for...