Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Velocity_Girl, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Hey Guys,

I need to get a feel for how many are interested in participating in a Juggernaut group buy.

Here's the info:

-This is for the full Juggernaut Armor System.

-The price is $119.00 each.

-We are going to be placing a very large stock order and we would like to get the group buy order in with it.

-I can most likely have Armor on doorsteps in 4-8 weeks from the day we close the group buy.

So if everyone interested could just post me a "I'm In" I'd really kinda love it!!!

The quicker you guys are with your buttons the sooner I can throw up the Official order page.

Thanks

Erin
    [​IMG]

WHY Velocity Gear? A few quotes from ADVRider members following our first official ADVRider group buy:

------"First impression of this product: it totally surpasses my expectations. Very well made, great fit, and the armor protection feels like it's in a totally different category than other stuff I've tried on at stores. It's as though the dainese/icon/alpinestars gear I put on was for bmx, and this thing is for motorcycles. To everyone still waiting or considering an order: you will not be disappointed."

------"Holy Cow this is a great deal on a cracking piece of kit. Sizing based on the site was dead on (and that's uncommon for my lanky build).
    Mine arrived today and I'm 100% satisfied... Stellar product and a good price. What Vendors and group buys are supposed to be about. Thanks!
    If you have the need for a suit of this nature - Get one the next time this thing comes around!"

------"Tore it open, and damn I'm impressed. That is a nice pressure suit. Way easier to put on than my Koerta. Thanks for a fine product, and a killer deal"

------"I dont remember anything from about 20 minutes before the crash until about midway through the exam in the hospital, so I have no idea if I stuck an arm out, but judging by the lack of pain, I'd say no. I think it was a direct plant on my left shoulder and head, my helmet looks really bad. my ribs are pretty severely bruised, but no breaks. all I was wearing was a jersey over the armor, and came out free of road rash too.
    Without this gear I'd still be in the hospital, no doubt about it. this stuff works. the guys riding with me are all convinced too, they are all rushing out to buy the stuff. the impact would have broken my collarbone, and possibly the shoulder joint as well."

[​IMG]

www.highvelocitygear.com

2. opcocrg

opcocrg Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    "I'm in"

And a good friend is "in" as well
  3. F8 Pilot

F8 Pilot Bak in the Sadl & Lovinit

Oddometer:
    Count me in...5' 10" 200lbs and a 44" chest.:clap
  4. hvydee

hvydee Texmex Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey, I'm in...
  5. Avi8tor

Avi8tor ADV Poser

Oddometer:
    In
  6. epix1718

epix1718 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm in 100%!
  7. PaulGinAZ

PaulGinAZ VW's and Adventure bikes.

Oddometer:
    I am in and only a smidge lighter. :freaky
  8. Day13

Day13 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    In!
  9. thumperphile

thumperphile Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm in.
  10. DingDangKid

DingDangKid El Lechero

Oddometer:
    Ive never participated in a group buy but I'd like to be in on this. Pm me the specifics and ill most likely be in.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk
  11. David_Moen

David_Moen Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Has anyone ever compared the Juggernaut gear to the Acerbis Koerta?
  12. Hucker

Hucker Lost

Oddometer:
    I got one in the original group buy...GREAT PRODUCT and GREAT SERVICE. Thanks again guys.:clap
  13. I know we have had a few discussions with customers regarding this comparison and the Juggernaut was deemed far superior every time. We also were carrying a similar product, the Velorta, which we are discontinuing. There have been comments re the safety and comfort (mobility) that’s not ok with us. We have put many years into this Armor. My husband and I wear it and we put it on our three children. They’re why we began this venture. They are the most important parts of our lives. We trust the Juggernaut with theirs. It has saved other peoples lives. We have spent years designing this. It has come a long way from the original design we chose. I am not saying that the Acerbis Koerta or our Velorta are bad products. I’m just sayin the Juggernaut is WAY better a few examples of why are:

The collarbone strap appears to be somewhat useless. We try to bulk up the padding and place it where it’s the most effective and comfortable.

The back protector on the Juggernaut is removable and can be used as a stand-alone back protector and kidney belt where the other Armor does not offer this.

We are pretty sure that we are the only ones to offer a lifetime repair warranty
    plus a lifetime 1/2 price replacement plan.

Erin
    [​IMG]
  14. David_Moen

David_Moen Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks Erin,

Only asking because my ratty old EVS Ballistic must be retired, it's at least 10 years old! I have a Koerta sitting on the shelf waiting to go into service, but I've tried it on a few times and I don't like it. For full on off-roading, it's to restrictive and uncomfortable.

I guess you can put me down for 2. One will be for my own son.
  15. screwit

screwit One more time

Oddometer:
    I've been very happy with my juggernaut suit. Two years old and holding up very well.
  16. MadMax

MadMax Marveling...

Oddometer:
    Erin,

Please put me down for a "big fella" size; I'm 6-4, 245, 38W, 37in. sleeves. I'll leave it to you folks on the size I'll need.

Thank you for putting this together for us! Best wishes for your continued success.

Ride safe, Bob
  17. Jim Wilson

Jim Wilson n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm in, for 6XL, 6'4", 330 lb, 56" chest
    Thanks
    Jim
    Green Bay WI
  18. SpaceManSpiff

SpaceManSpiff Man of Mystery

Oddometer:
    In!
    Not sure what size 6'3" 190lbs, 35" waist, 42" chest
  19. Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman Back in Black!

Oddometer:
    I doubt you need the 6X but I am sure they will help you get the right size the first time.

I have a 4X, it was the only pressure suit that I found that fit and it offered me more protection. I wanted a Rock Garden and contacted the company, but they were not willing to make one my size. I bought an EVO but did not like the suit, the protection nor the fit so I sent it back. I am kind of glad they did not work out or I might not have gone with the Juggernaut.

About a week ago I had the best test of my Juggernaught pressure suit to date.

I was riding off road trails with some friends and was riding sweep. We were having fun and I was having a good time playing catch up at the turns and course changes.

Near the rop of a pretty good hill the rider in front saw that I knew where he was headed and he rode off. As I rounded the top of the hill my wheel deflected off a large rock and I high sided into a boulderfield with the bike coming down on top of me.

The result was a broken lower humerous.

The Dr. said it was a good thing I was wearing gear and that there was evidence that the suit did a great job of distributing the force reducing serious injury. Today I found out that I do NOT require surgery and started phisical therapy.

I am very grateful to have had this gear and to have been wearing it at the time I needed it. It is comfortable and I will continue to wear it when I venture off road.

I can't tell the suit took as hard a hit as it did. It looks great but I am glad that if I ever do need to replace it I can do it for half price.

The company even sent me an extension for the kidney belt and dod not charge me shipping or anything for it. Great company and great company service.

Buy with confidence. I am not associated with the company and I am getting nothing for this testimonial, I am just a satasfied, hard to fit customer that has first hand experience with just how good this equipment is.
  20. Jim Wilson

Jim Wilson n00b

Oddometer:
    Mr. Fisherman,
    Thanks for the feed back, I have never bought armour but I am getting old enough that I am no longer invincible :-), and the armour in the jackets does not seem to be where it should be all the time. I am thinking that the juggernaut should cure this by keeping the armour correctly placed. Then I can remove the jacket armour and have a good system. Do you agree.
    Thanks
    Jim