Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by cdriver, Feb 9, 2008.

1. cdriver

cdriver KATS JR

Oddometer:
    Come on, you know these roads. How's that for a ride on Sunday? A loop through Shelton, Elma, Oakville, Rochester, Roy, Spanaway, Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Port Orchard. Going to leave about 11:00 from Port Orchard. Anybody want to go? I sold my KTM so it's a VFR kind of ride.
  2. DANRIDE

DANRIDE A Weeble

Oddometer:

We're bound to hook up sooner or later:evil We came through Oakville & had burgers in Porter just south of Elma just after noon time. Couldn't find a way through Capitol forest. Stopped at the ORV park. Rode slab up to Lacey, Yelm & 702 to 7 & came through Spanaway about 4:30. I think 600 miles will do for this weekend :wink:
  3. Gootch

Gootch Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I did most of these on Saturday, but Matlock and Montesano instead of the Gig Harbor and Spanaway area -- about 2/3rds the time with a guy on a VFR (coincidental, eh?). I ran to and from Shelton and Grays Harbor a couple different ways.

By the way, the E-line has been cleared through Capitol Forest -- sure it's all pavement but I was on a Thruxton and it was open.