PNW Vendors & Services

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by Johnny Drunkard, May 15, 2009.

1. Johnny Drunkard

Johnny Drunkard Todo utz

Oddometer:
    This thread serves two purposes.

1. PNW vendor events.
    Vendors are welcome to announce their events, test rides, demo days etc here. One post per event. As the vendor you are expected to delete your post from this thread once your event is over. Failure to do so may result in you being blocked from posting on this thread.

This is not the place to list your items for sale. All other commercial vendor activity needs to take place in the vendors forum. SPAM here will not be tolerated.

2. Inmates offering services.
    Inmates, you are welcome to advertise your services here. One post per inmate. So if you are a plumber who also dabbles in modern art, both need to be in one post. Please keep your post upto date as necessary and please remove if you are no longer offering the service.

Inmates. Please note the following:

- No third party referrals/recommendations.

- This is not the place to ask questions about where you can find a vendor who provides a certain service. Please start a new thread.

- This is not the place to post your gripes about a vendor. If you've had a bad experience, you're welcome to start a new thread on the topic.

- Your default should be to use PM to communicate with vendors/inmates who have posted here. Obviously there are exceptions but please remember that this is not a discussion thread.

- If you see a post here that is obviously expired or you know the inmate no longer offers the service, please contact the mods via PM.

[updated, 10/5/2020 @crazybrit]
  2. DAKEZ

DAKEZ Long timer

Oddometer:
    I sell multiple brands of Motorcycles in the PDX area. New, Used... If you are in the market and need to sit on look at or just get honest advise about a bike feel free to PM me. Happy to help. The shop I work at has about 200 bikes for your viewing pleasure.

I will not "sell" you anything... If you choose to buy, I am happy to help.

The coffee is always hot. :deal

RIDE RIDE RIDE.
  3. peterman

peterman cop magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'll jump in here for those of you who don't know me.
    I can fix it if it's truly broken. Maggie with the big boobs calls me, "the god of metal",,,:rofl
    I am no mechanic, I don't have a clue with electricals, I don't do crank grinding, or valve seats, or other automotive type work, but if you have a cracked, broken, or bashed piece of metal, chances are, I can repair or replicate a functional part.
    I repair cast iron, aluminum, stainless, brass, and the easy stuff. I've worked on stuff from steam engine parts to fabricating aircraft landing gear, plows to antique drawer handles, lawnmowers to surgical equipment. I can't possibly list all the different bits of metal I've worked on. Right now, I'm building starting gates for racing pigs! Bring me something I haven't seen,,, please.

Sometimes it helps to have access to a number of metal working machines, lathes, milling machines, drill presses, etc. , and I'm surrounded by them.
    My customers all know that everything stops for a breakdown situation, and breakdowns come first,,,,right AFTER motosickles.
    ADV riders get speshull rates,,:evil Whaddaya got that I might want or wanna trade for?
    So,, go ahead and break that side case on your very old, 'un-replaceable parts' dirt bike,, I can fix it, or if I can't, I'll tell you why. (I can't weld titanium),,,,,yet.
    [​IMG]

click it,,smuggy,,,

Old Pelican Machine Shop

541-747-4322
    FAX 541-744-2422

200 North 23rd street (corner of 23rd and A, imagine that!)
    Spfld, Orygun
  4. Patrick46

Patrick46 visionary

Oddometer:
    Hey all...
    Just thought I'd let you know that I own and operate a sign and graphics shop called Artworks-Unlimited. I can do the vinyl stuff (reluctantly), but i specialize in the 'traditional' arts...ie, pinstriping, hand lettering, hairbrushing, gold & silver leaf, flamejobs...all of it. I do alotta signwork and truck lettering, but I also build custom motorcycles and hot-rods. Oh, and I produce my own line of oil paintings and lithographs too!
    I have a website at: www.artworks-unlimited.com so you can see somma my schtuff.
    I'm located in Coos Bay, so if you're ever in the area, feel free to stop on in. I don't have coffee, but I've usually got beer. shop phone is 541-267-0838
    (or you can just drive by and make obscene gestures like most people do :fyyff :jerko :lol3 )
    here's a little taste to help you gag on your dinner...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    [​IMG]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[​IMG]
  5. cycletunechris

cycletunechris n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello my name is Chris VanderVoort and I just recently opended a motorcycle repair shop in MT.Tabor ,OR. We specialize in all Japanese brands. OEM parts and Aftermarket accessories available. Please visit our website at www.cycletunepdx.com to find more information.
  6. lucky3

lucky3 Ride Ride Ride

Oddometer:
    Hey, I'm Kelly, i own and run Motosportz.com. We build our own steering stabilizers and Husqvarna after-market parts. We are working on expanding our dampers to the adventure bike market and should have kits in a few months. We fabricate most our stuff (billet) right here in Vancouver WA. Sell all over the world. Small business doing pretty good in this crappy economy.

Examples of our stuff...

Steering dampers...

[​IMG]

Rad guards...

[​IMG]

Bike rack...

[​IMG]

and cool Rotopax fuel tank attachment...

[​IMG]

disk guards...

[​IMG]

Mufflers...

[​IMG]

Super high performance off road unicycles...

[​IMG]

And pretty much anything you need for a Husqvarna motorcycle...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. oregoncoast

oregoncoast Smells like Bacon

Oddometer:
    Some know about this, many more do not.

PNWetfest 2009 fell upon a date very close to our own venerable peterman's birthday. I only met Peter just over a year earlier, but I instantly felt a kinship to this crazy, hard-swilling crazy mother. And I loved his rants and writings on ADVrider. Much of it was truly poetic...in the most visceral, raw sense.

For his 60th birthday, I decide I wanted to publish some of his work over the past year or two in a book to present to him at wetfest. I did just that, and a few lucky FF's received one of the limited first run. He had no idea about it.

But, as some have found out about this, I have been asked about getting their own copy.

This was never meant to make any money for me, and I have absorbed all of the cost of the initial printing and shipping and gave the six copies I printed away for nothing.

I thought it would be cool to post a link to the book for anyone who might want one for their bookshelf. It is a good quality book and some of the work is genius.

The price of the book is $6.43 plus shipping. Of this, I receive nothing. I have arranged it so that $1.00 from each book will go to peterman; because I believe an artist should be paid for his work, even if it is just a dollar. The rest goes to the large, probably multi-national conglomerate printer-website Lulu..which I am sure has overpaid CEO's, overcharges for shipping, destroys the environment and celebrates every book sale with a toast of baby seal's blood...but hey, they printed the book for us! :D

So, here it is. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It fits nicely in a pannier and it is great to pull out by the campfire, and read a post or two while sippin' an adult beverage before retiring for the evening :1drink

[​IMG]

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/dogs-dont-have-lips-for-whistling/7619430

And be sure to check out the free preview before you buy!

And yes, peterman has approved of this.
  8. Head2Wind

Head2Wind MotorcycleMayhem

Oddometer:
    Hey Everyone,

Adventure Machines (www.advmachines.com) We are located in Bellingham WA, give us a call at 360.389.2386
  9. nw scout

nw scout Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi all

I am a professional photographer based in the Portland area, and work on location both here, and around the country.

With the economy what it is my advertising work is super slow. I shoot mostly motor sports ad campaigns and sales are down big time so the ad budgets have been slashed.

To off set my advertising work I have started to shoot more local jobs. Weddings, kids, family portraits, small products, head shots for business cards, ect.

I also have just branched out into video and am offering those services as well.

Here is my info and a few samples of my work.

Advertising web site
    www.schelskephotography.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Local site for family and weddings
    www.westlinnstudios.com
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video
    https://schelske.smugmug.com/Other/Oregon-OHV/11181530_7q5As#785441452_QovPU

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me anytime with any questions you may have.

Dave

I posted up my local site a few pages back but I just finished up my new advertising photography site.
    If anyone is looking to do a photoshoot for you company, products or what ever, just let me know.

www.davidschelske.com

I will also be offering photo classes and location seminars soon if anyone is interested.

Thanks
    Dave

Just got the pics up.

If anyone is interested, I am offering custom CD's of these images.
    They are all super low res on the site so if your interested in buying any, just send me an e mail or PM with the shot #.

For $20 I will do custom photoshop work, and an event border on each image you select. Each additional image for $15
    You will get a hi res cd of each image with and without the border.

https://schelske.smugmug.com/Races/New-Hangover-2011/15338647_HMXmX#1147803337_YH3SS

Event border and retouching sample
    [​IMG]

Thanks
    www.davidschelske.com
    contact@davidschelske.com
  10. Off Road Ryder

Off Road Ryder Long timer

Oddometer:
    Cyclops Motorsports is not only providing lights around the globe, but also offering aux lights, gps and other electronic installs. In fact we will install any aftermarket or factory part you may want.. crash bars, luggage, exhaust, etc..Custom lighting packages as well led or HID
    Guaranteed work at a reasonable price
    Located in Kent
    1 800 624 0278

[mod edit 9/29/2020: website is https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com]

Cyclops is offering off road conversion inspections both in Kent and a traveling inspection service.
    Bring the bike to us 75.00 We come to you. $100.00 purchase your equipment from us and get the inspection for 25.00
    We offer Baja Designs, Trail tech and Cyclops products. Install service also available..
    If you want more products just let us know..
    Please call 253 520 3437 for an appointment

Cyclops has opened a new Location in Tukwila
    Motorcycle and Automotive Lighting sales and installs, Dual sport kits installed, and SB5800 dual sport inspections done.

913 Industry dr Tukwila wa 98188
    Open 9 to 5 Monday threw Thursday
    9 to 3:30 on Fridays.
  11. peterman

peterman cop magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have recently completed work on a fixture for boring/refurbishing the main bushing area in older airhead BMW final drives. With a bit of boring and sleeving, these old drives can be saved.[​IMG]
  12. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Banned

Oddometer:
    Thanks! Have a Merry Christmas.
  13. Zombie_Stomp

Zombie_Stomp Aspiring human

Oddometer:
    I am for hire for the following lines of work:

-Welding and steel fabrication. Currently running flux core wirefeed, soon to have MIG. Repairs, custom rack design and building (ask user Motomantra for a recommendation, I custom-build one for his sport-bike with detachable top)

-Jacket and zipper repair. I did a tank bag for an inmate in Seattle, for Ray (Fisherman) and a leg zipper in my Aerostich Roadcrafter which I posted a detailed thread on here. I can also patch any jaacket or suit with nylon, ballistic nylon, artistic or rally patches, or any other flair. i cnnot taylor at this time, however. Zippers range from $60-100 depending on the article and type of zipper used and linings or other features I have to work around. Accepting and doing pickup and delivery in the PDX area, as well as mailorder, I've done both. Custom bag design and fabrication is now available. If you have an idea or want something similar to another bag, I can make it happen. I have able hands and a professional seamstress to hire out at very good rates. I have patterns for a DirtBagz- inspired, even higher durability enduro luggage set in medium size ready to go. The possibilities are endless.

- Mechanical Services, PDX area. My many rebuild threads on ADV are a clear and transparent view of what I am capable of and exactly how I do it. For a little more, I can fully photo-document and videotape every step of YOUR rebuild or engine service for you as well. This is not available at any shop. Recent projects I've done and documented here are a full teardown and rebuild of several XR600 engines, XR600 on XL600 full suspension conversion, Volvo B18 engine resurrection and retuning, Volvo M40 transmission full rebuild and clutch, and building a welder from retired industrial grade components. I can do all these things for you and more.

Last, but not least is my Patches, prints, and Accessories on Etsy. Full of screenprinted artistic jacket patches and prints, and coming soon cast aluminum and solid steel belt buckles, belts, bags, and other accessories. http://www.etsy.com/shop/agogodesigns
    I just stormed these up last night on the screenprinting press (ie my screen frame, the desk, the wall, and some magic marker marks on the desk... really 'handmade' here)
    I listed them for sale on Etsy, unless it's been purchased, should show up under agogodesigns.etsy.com. Available from me personally for $10 delivered in the area within 10 miles of city center.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I do not currently have the facilities for high quantities or custom graphic design at my shop. I'm just doing small quantity personal art at this time.

I can however recommend my friend Van at his company Visual Resistance also in SE portland. His contact info available upon request, and I'll see if he is up and running at full capacity yet.

If you want a hoodie or shirt of any of the designs I've got in my shop, that's another story. Just tell me size and color or send/ drop off the shirt or article of clothing, bag, whatever you want (hard surfaces even) to be printed and I'll happily set you up with a one-off.

A Go-Go Designs is now up and running at 5040 SE Milwaukie with a full lineup of textile fabrication, repair, and and modification equipment for working on riding gear and luggage, messenger bags and other personal luggage, full steel fabrication and coatings facilities for custom racks and accessories, and everything in-between. Doing some mechanical work but more focused on developing and building the machines for the sheetmetal and fiberglass work of custom motorcycle body parts; I am currently fabricating a reciprocating sandbag hammer and rough version of an english wheel for a steel cafe racer rear cowl, seat pan, and conical false gas tank extension hidden compartment for electronics. For the project hotline, PM me for the phone number. And to browse the handmade fashion acessories and luggage as it apears in my online store, go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/aGoGoDesigns .

This just in: Also in the works is a series of small, simple, zippered pouch bags I can make a lot of out of little material with a Japanese flag or other memorial screenprinted images on them to sell for the relief effort. Accepting donations of zippers and nylon or heavy canvas to construct these. This is my charitable donation plan of my time, labor, and materials for the people of Japan and the earthquake relief effort, which I still know little about other than that is is serious. These will be for sale soon... I hope to make 1000... sort of a paper crane effort... contact me if you want to help.

We'll see you soon with those projects.

And Road Rash, come get your damn tank bag, it's stinking up my studio and you won't answer my calls. :dood

[​IMG]
    THIS JUST IN:
    www.a-go-go-designs.com
    and
    www.agogodesigns.etsy.com
    are now up and running. We offer custom bag design, manufacturing, and heavy duty fabric and leather repair in Portland, Oregon at our shop in the Watershed industrial arts center at 5040 SE Milwaukie.

Recent achievements are the unveiling of a new line of messenger bags in two basic designs and four basic sizes, or scale the designs to your personal specifications, add, subtract, or design and edit your own features. Prices range from $125- $250 depending on size, style, and features. The three categories available are basic stock bags, ones customized and specially designed by myself, and bags to your own specs to be designed and built. A special request form with blueprints for doing so will soon be available on the new site.

Ideas and suggestions are always welcome as the product line evolves according to individual demands and refinements at the drawing board. The company is committed to constant evolution coupled with lifetime durability and style equally in mind.

We plan on releasing a line of panniers, tank, and tailbags suitable for both bicycle and motorcycle use. A wealth of innovations and customizable graphics, prints, colors, and closure options will be available at competitive, affordable prices. We barter with customers and do trades for assets, and are developing advertising agreements with individuals across the country. This will be a trade system based on referral sales made through business card distribution. Each sale originating from number-coded business cards distributed to loaner bag wearers will equate to a percentage of that sale going towards their bag ownership over a year or so. Payment plans will be made available. Eventually, we will have locations in Shreveport, LA and Chapel Hill, NC.

Things we're currently actively seeking to barter for:
    -welding, mechanical, and metal working tools, machines, and parts.
    -raw materials and parts from steel stock to truck tarp and cordura nylon to ball bearings and junk motorcycle frames: make us an offer!
    -fixer-upper two-wheeled vehicles.
    -Car seatbelts (especially 80's-90's GM), webbing, hardware, old backpacks and bags made with any of these materials.
    -screenprinting equipment and supplies.

Finally, all our merchandise carries a lifetime guarantee with myself personally. I've dedicated my life to the custom crafting and repair of all durable goods. You will forever have credit with me for threadfastness and structural integrity of everything I make, which is rigorously tested. Fabric wear-through and normal wear and tear are of course negotiable and usually not covered. I want everyone to be more than satisfied with their stuff.

Upcoming merchandise in addition to the current line of silkscreened patches, bags, hats, belts, wallets, clothing, and custom metal fixtures and sculpture, are as follows:

Screenprinting Equipment:
    -presses, exposure tables, modular spray booths,screen frame restretching service, custom screens and canvases of all shapes and sizes from reclaimed and new soft hardwoods.

Coffee Equimpent
    :

custom lathe turned tampers from billet and cast aluminum, nylon, resin, hardwood, and seasoned cast iron
    -cast aluminum dosers and coffe bean grinder hoppers from hand blown glass, cast aluminum, copper, brass, sheet aluminum and stainless steel
    -custom steam pitchers, espresso machine bodies,naked portafilter modifications, and a line of espresso machines eventually. Food and boiler welder certifications are in the works now.
    -custom coffee counter interior design from sculptural and structural mild steel, cast aluminum, brass, reclaimed automotive parts, brass, copper, leather, and stainless steel.

This company consists of many partners in areas ranging from IT and web development to landscaping, stone and tree work, to concrete, to industrial food processing equipment technicians and millwrights. I have a strong referrals network of highly specialized, educated, and self-taught professional artisans and engineers. Together, we are ready to coordinate any project utilizing any elements of the industrial arts and engineering. We look forward to working with you!

Joel C. Thomas
    A Go-Go Designs

It's Here! a description of my new business, launched and still launching for opening product lines this spring!
    -Messenger bags, personal acessories, standard and custom: out now and available for purchase at agogodesigns.etsy.com. Motorcycle & Bicycle luggage, racks, new lines out now and expanding.

-Custom screen prints and original screen printed art, motorcycle graphics, paint, and pinstriping, full screen printing equipment line.
    Screen prints and services out now & standing ready. Equipment line coming soon!

-Coffee & Espresso accessories, equipment, countertops, fixtures, appliance and equipment repair. Services ready, equipment and acessories on the drawing board. I have 4 commercial espresso machines in que on the workbench at the time of this post: a Faema, Nuovo Simonelli, and two La Pavonis.

Check out more and a bio of me and company overview including mentions of my cross country journey from RDU to PDX as blogged here on ADV. Under heavy construction at this time, but chocked full of great info and entertaining reading material:

http://a-go-go-designs.com/

/SPAM :spam <Thanks!)

I'm available for textile repairs and custom work on riding gear, seat upholstery, custom tool rolls and bags. I am based out of Beaverton and can pick up and deliver to the Portland metro area.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    www.thomas-textiles.com

Attached Files:

14. Omi

Omi ssion

Oddometer:
    A new new motorcycle rental company is opening this spring in the Puget Sound area that I thought I would let you know about. They will feature a line of new BMW bikes including an F800GS and an R1200GS! :clap

http://tourusa.us/
  15. dirtburch

dirtburch n00b

Oddometer:
    SLAKRmoto likes this.
  16. mrazekan

mrazekan Long timer

Oddometer:
    My best friend's business is making these bombproof lens cases. Thought you all would like this video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ys1DepJFMGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    http://www.betashell.com/
  17. Matizzle

Matizzle gumption junction

Oddometer:
    I just launched a new business and thought some of you fellow iPhone touting ADVers might be interested. Some of you know me as a designer and furniture maker and occasional wrench. I combined these all in a business called Toast. Toast laser cuts custom wood covers for the iPhone.

What makes them custom? You get to choose the wood, an etched design and add custom text. I'll cut it and finish it and send it to you for less then the cost of a standard case.

Best let the pictures do the talking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So I recently launched this business on kickstarter, the crowd funding site. By pledging you essentially pre-order a cover. This gets me the money I need to raise to buy the equipment and you get an awesome cover at a discounted price. Win Win.

Take a look at the kickstarter page, there is a humorous video that spells it all out.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2101651398/toast-functional-bling-for-your-iphone

Thanks!:beer

P.S. If there is interest I could do a custom AVD logo cover.
  18. RIDEWEST BMW

RIDEWEST BMW (motorcycles)

Oddometer:
    Hey folks - just wanted to spread the spammy word about some promotions we're having here in Seattle :

Now through the end of the week (sorry for the short notice on ADV) we'll add 10% value to any gift card over $150. Think of it as us covering your sales tax or just pitching in for a discount. Gift cards work for parts, accessories, apparel, and service work (but not bikes). They can be used in conjunction with any existing sale or promotion as well, and have no expiration date. Could be a great deal for someone contemplating a helmet or gear upgrade, or a pending full service in the near future. If you're interested but can't make it in, give us a call at 206-527-5511 and ask for parts, or e-mail parts@ridewest.com.

Our winter Service Department specials continue... this month all Boxers (new or old) and all NON-BMWs get 20% off of labor and 10% off of related service parts. We're not one of those shops who turn away airheads, we love 'em, and have the experience and parts inventory to really take care of them.

If you're in the market for a new BMW, we've got some financing deals that recall the halcyon days of 2006. 0.9% for 48 months, 1.9% for 60 months... plus some other options. Now's a great time as all models are in stock and available, versus the slim pickings of this summer (thanks, BMW).

Also, we (finally!) have become a dealer for Heidenau tires as well, and just received our first shipment. Pricing is MSRP, (as are all tires here, which is how we cover the $10 mount/balance deal)

I've never made such a spammy post on here before... but that's what this section is for, right? Thanks, and if you have any questions feel free to PM us, or just e-mail parts@ridewest.com
  19. CycleBuy

CycleBuy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    CycleBuy.com is a growing business based in Coburg, a few miles north of Eugene. Established in 2000, CycleBuy serves the needs of motorcycle enthusiasts in our area and around the world. Our geographically diverse customer base keeps us busy, even when it's 40 degrees and raining the the Great Northwet.

Our company's focus is the cool, fun stuff we all want to put on our motorcycles when we bring home a new addition to the stable. We started with off-road motorcycle accessories and have continued to grow our business by adding dual-sport and adventure accessories to our offerings. In late 2010, we became a Husaberg dealer. In 2011, CycleBuy was the #2 Husaberg Parts, Garments, and Accessory dealer in the USA. Whatever challenges we take on, we try and do well!

Our emphasis on quality products and excellent customer service have propelled us to our current position as the #1 dealer in the USA for Rekluse Motorsports, Pro Moto Billet/Fastway Performance, Enduro Engineering, Ohlins steering stabilizers, and Flatland Racing. In addition, we are a top level dealer for Giant Loop, Wolfman Luggage, G2 Ergonomics, IMS Products, Clarke Mfg and more.

All this to say, we need more good people to help us continue to grow! Our normal store hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 to 5:00, so most weekends are free to go riding. Full time or part time opportunities are available.

Our primary need is for a knowledgeable phone person with an industry background and a strong personal history with off-road or dual-sport motorcycles and the ability to communicate professionally via email. Other skills that are helpful include marketing/brand-building, database and data-file knowledge, web design, photography, and video editing. Bottom line, our phone doesn't ring quite enough (yet) to add another person to just answer phones. The successful candidate(s) will have to bring something else to the table to be useful between phone calls.

CycleBuy offers a competitive compensation package with vacation and sick pay, product discounts, and a clean, fun, non-smoking work environment. To be considered, email Sales "at" CycleBuy.com or send us a PM via this forum with your qualifications, work history, and salary requirements.
  20. KTMforget

KTMforget Long timer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

For those of you who don't know us, let me introduce us - we are Black Dog Cycle Works. Located in beautiful Sandpoint, ID, we specialize in quality products for BMW and KTM adventure bikes. We design and manufacture many custom products including the toughest skid plates in the business, as well as enlarged footpegs, rear racks, light mounts as well as numerous other products.

In addition to the parts we design and manufacture, we also carry other quality brands that we consider to be the best in the industry. We test what we sell and we only sell what we want to run on our own bikes!!

We are a very small, family-owned (and run) business. Kurt and Martha Forget are the principals and adventure riding has been their passion for many years. Martha currently rides a KTM 990 Adventure as well as a BMW F800GS. Kurt's rides include a KTM 950SE Rally bike, R1200GSA, KTM 520 MXC and Montesa Cota 315 trials bike. Yes, we both have multiple bike syndrome.

On our trip to Alaska in 2010

[​IMG]

Customer service is EXTREMELY important to us and we have a terrific loyal following. We often say we have the best customers in the world - fellow enthusiasts that appreciate our expertise in what we sell and as experienced adventure riders. We specialize in giving custom advice to our client to advise them on the best equipment for their bike to meet their individual needs. Check out our testimonials and you will see a long list of very satisfied customers - this list is a fraction of the comments we have received over the years.

We also host an annual rally on our property in Sandpoint as a token of appreciation for our customers. 2012 will be our third annual rally which will include a pig roast and a great selection of dual sport route in the Idaho panhandle. We have numerous experience rally goers tell us it is the best rally they have ever attended. We keep it small (only 50 riders) which creates a great atmosphere for camaraderie and building lasting friendships.

[​IMG]

So if you are looking for outstanding, personalized customer service, excellent products made in the U.S.A. and advice from experienced fellow enthusiasts, give us a try. You will be glad you did.

You can find us online 24/7at www.blackdogcw.com or by phone at 208-263-0438 or 208-263-4400.

Thanks for your continued support
    Kurt & Martha