New MotoPumps MiniPro Inflator (with ADV inmate bonus)

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Motopumps, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Motopumps

Motopumps Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Moab sounds awesome! I think you will find the pump easy and convenient enough to use it for checking tire pressures and airing up and down, but it is at its best when you are using it on someone else's bike! :evil

Ride Safe-

Rob
  2. huron52

huron52 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just ordered the mini pro inflator

Tom
  3. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    Ok folks, it is time to tell you a bit more about the changes we made in the second production run of the MotoPumps Mini Pro Inflator.

We had a number of requests for features and updates over the first year. Our non US friends were looking for a gauge that reads in BAR as well as PSI.

[​IMG]

Same accurate, consistent gauge, but with the addition of markings to read in BAR, .2 increments.

We also updated the power cord to have a very high quality combination BMW and US Cig plug.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The third update is our Five Year Limited Warranty. Of the thousands of pumps we have out there in the first year, we had a single warranty return. Based on that, I decided to increase the warranty on ALL the MotoPumps, including those previously sold, to five years from the date of purchase.

We want you to be as confident in the reliability of the MotoPumps Mini Pro as we are.

In addition to the Five Year warranty, upgraded power plug and updated pressure gauge, we have NOT raised our price. Greater value, same price!

[​IMG]

Now for the blow-out part. :deal

:rilla

We have a few hundred of the first production run still in stock. If you are not looking for a gauge that reads in BAR and don't need a BMW plug, but still want the confidence of a Five Year Warranty, we are going to save you a few bucks while they last.

MotoPumps Mini Pro Version 1.0 (now with 5 Year Warranty)

Deluxe Kit (with Neoprene Case, Cig Plug, SAE plug, Battery Clips and Battery Ring Terminals to SAE to install on the bike) now $64.99
    Standard Kit (with Cig Plug and SAE plug) now $54.99
  4. banya

banya Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ordered. Thanks!
  5. GSAJunkie

GSAJunkie Gone riding....

Oddometer:
    Has anyone else experienced the fact that these pumps don't work through the accessory plug? And if so, why do some work and some don't?
  6. ssevy

ssevy retired and riding the backroads

Oddometer:

Is it possible your bike has a switched accessory plug and your key is off? I connect mine to my battery charging pigtail, and it works great.
  7. trc.rhubarb

trc.rhubarb ZoomSplat!

Oddometer:
    Almost nothing will work through the BMW plug. It's got a very low current limit.
    Either wire it direct to the battery, through a distribution panel or add a 2nd one that is connected one of those two ways.

I run my pump using the SAE pigtail that I have for my battery tender because that packs smaller.
  8. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    Folks- This is a great magazine for those that like to tour. The focus is on the touring and travel (mostly US) with maps, reviews, a few gear and bike reviews. The photography is excellent and the writing is top notch. The magazine is family owned and operated.

For a limited time, a card for a free current issue and 64% off the subscription price is included with each purchase from MotoPumps. The offer from RR is for US residents, and requires $9 additional postage per year for Canadian residents. Those outside the US and Canada should check with RR directly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Great magazine!
  9. THogland

THogland Back in Alaska!

Oddometer:
    Wish one of these was in the box when I ordered mine... If you end up with extras let me know :deal
  10. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    P.M. me with your name and address information I'll fill out the form and send it in.
  11. TrickyRic

TrickyRic Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    new pump ordered for me by my daughter as a present for my new GSA
  12. Motopumps

Oddometer:

Nice! Great when the kids take care of us older folk! :evil
  13. waylongway

waylongway madmax

Oddometer:
    Used mine again today to air back up ...I frickin LOVE this thing...!:clap

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No air loss !
  14. gregdee

gregdee Motocampist

Oddometer:
    I love these pumps too. I need to replace the others I have purchased over the years with more of these. Question: price in the blowout say's $54.99 but the price where you pay says $64.99. Which is it? I was going to order two more.
  15. mopulga

mopulga Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just finished my SA trip. While other rider's pumps failed, Motopumps for me worked perfectly every time. Compact, well made. Very happy with the product - and I was not solicited to say. It is just a damn good product and I put it to the test and... It passed without effort.
  16. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    That is a pull down menu with multiple options to choose from. Click on the white bar and it will expand to show all the options available.

Rob

Deluxe Kit (with Neoprene Case, Cig Plug, SAE plug, Battery Clips and Battery Ring Terminals to SAE to install on the bike) now $64.99
    Standard Kit (with Cig Plug and SAE plug) now $54.99
  17. Kawidad

Kawidad Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm in. Looks like a great product. :clap
  18. BladeRun

BladeRun Daywalker finally!

Oddometer:
    Just ordered the deluxe version, thanks for the discount! Looking forward to adding it to my "hope I don't have to use it" gear :)
  19. Renval

Renval Long timer

Oddometer:
    I just placed an order for the Deluxe too!:clap now time to order some tubes and a patch kit! : )
  20. Motopumps

Oddometer:
    It is feeling like spring here! Really looking forward to getting back out on two wheels.

Going to have a very cool accessory announcement in a few days. :deal

Stay Tuned!