Uly aftermarket parts...on a lighter note...

Discussion in 'Japanese polycylindered adventure bikes' started by GS Bones, Sep 13, 2008.

1. GS Bones

GS Bones Long timer

Oddometer:
    For those following the saga about my '08 Uy and associated frustrations, there is a lighter note: "Strada's" aftermarket parts.

I ordered the Palmer brackets and the kickstand footpad and a Tshirt from Strada.

Simply outstanding workmanship and fit and finish with his parts, and very reasonable pricing and outstanding customer service. Great communication, too.

I painted the footpad with black bed liner and installed it today, which took all of five minutes or less for the install. It is outstanding (no pun intended).

For a few bucks, he even sent a very nice spanner wrench (who doesn't need an extra 10 mm spanner?) which I now have in my tool bench for future use.

SO, for those interested in high quality aftermarket parts, check out the Palmer stuff. Simply sublime.

Now, if only my bike would run properly.

I have not yet installed the windscreen brackets, and will hold off on that until the issues with the bike are resolved. If they are not, I will be selling them in flea market....but only due to the bike issues, not due to the parts. They are great.

Thought I would share the positive feedback.

Bones
  2. BuellDualSport

BuellDualSport Banned

Oddometer:
    We ordered the Adjustable windshield mount thinking that the 09 would be in for the fall riding season.

The quality of the mount is outstaning.

The shipping from the UK was quicker than from CA.

Will order the wind screem when we have a confirmed deliver date for the 09 (Dec 08)

Good Luck
  3. fung

fung Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    please post some pic, i'd like to see em
  4. GS Bones

GS Bones Long timer

Oddometer:
    I don't have pics of my stuff yet, but if you Google Palmer Brackets you will easily find his website and there are lots of pics on there.

As mentioned, I spray painted my footpad thing with bedliner and it looks bitchin' on the Uly.

Bones
  5. TipsyMcStagger

TipsyMcStagger Long timer

Oddometer:
    Palmer

Tipsy