Motorcycle Rentals coming soon to Burlington, Vermont

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by MonkeyboyVT, Jun 5, 2011.

1. MonkeyboyVT

MonkeyboyVT Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Our support rig:

[​IMG]

MotoVermont will deliver and pick up your rental motorcycle if needed. We also offer free Airport pick up.
  2. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    Good idea.
  3. drangzt

drangzt n00b

Oddometer:
    I had the distinct pleasure of being Eric's first customer. I was in Vermont on business and found that I had a day free. I remembered seeing something about being able to rent BMW's in Vermont on a posting and after a quick search I found MotoVermont. Eric was great to deal with and I was soon motoring down the beautiful hi-ways of Vermont on an R1200RT with all the gear I needed. It was a great experience and I highly recommend Eric and MotoVermont, great way to site see in beautiful Vermont!
  4. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the Review. Glad you enjoyed the ride!
  5. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    Thank you to the Kawasaki Concours Owners Group for recommending MotoVermont to the attendees of their 2011 National Rally in Mt. Snow Vermont!

Some attendees exploring the unique roads of Vermont and New Hampshire:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mt. Washington

[​IMG]
  6. whitman

whitman n00b

Oddometer:
    Eric thank you soo much for opening your shop in vermont! I'm sure you understand how much we need a guy like you out there making these dreams a reality. The kind of riding we did, and the experience we had just would not have been if it weren't for your shop (motovermont.) For the others reading this, my girlfriend and I took out the oh-so-sexy F800ST this month from the 7th to the 11th, revisiting vermont, massachusetts and new hampshire for the first time in ten years since I moved to seattle (and first time ever for anna.) As only riders know, there is no better way to experience your surroundings than to be on a bike.. simply put there is no better way to take it all in. Ten years ago, I think at the time I was just enamored by driving myself around in my pickup (I'm thirty now) and it just never really occurred to me that I was missing out on anything. I would drive myself from place to place, in a way I can only compare to looking only at the ground in front of your feet while walking through town. Route 30 / rt 7 / rt 9 in vermont, new hampshire, rt 202, 116, 47 boston, amherst, northampton, pelham, new salem, montague and all of the 'back roads' up into brattleboro through warwick and royalston were just incredible. Where else can you see real history, 200 year old stone walls, offset A-frame post and beam houses, apple orchards, maple-lined town commons and the familiar white church steeple of the upcoming town. The northeast is a GEM and though I felt I knew what I had when I lived there, it truly 'hit home' with me on this trip.

It was outstanding having Eric on the line through all of my flight delays on the way out there, holding down the fort and being extremely accommodating. I also appreciated the consult about road condition and weather before leaving seattle, the very kind and easy-going professionalism and of course I appreciate the immaculate condition of his bikes. This trip has opened my eyes on my old home in the NE, and we will be back again soon. Eric, thanks again and take care of yourself.

Eli and Anna
  7. whitman

whitman n00b

Oddometer:
    @DoubleM, for real isn't it just impossible to find anything other than harleys? I was looking in Mass, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and was just out of luck. I found one single Yamaha yzf1300 in CT and somebody rented it something like five minutes before I called back to rent it. Honestly I flew into Burlington specifically because of MotoVermont, and more than happy to have Burlington as a home-base.. the town itself is beautiful, easy to get in and out. I'm also more than happy everything happened as it did so we rented through Eric. There appears to be one big conglomerate that handles motorcycle rentals nationwide and it was driving me up a wall to see nothing but harleys in the NE.
  8. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    Thank You, Thank You! I can't tell you how great it is to hear reviews like that!

It has been a pleasure and so much fun offering this service in New England. - Of course the ADV rider community has been instrumental in spreading the word and supporting this endeavor from the get-go, so to thank you all, MotoVermont is offering a 10% discount to ADV inmates for rentals of 2 days +

Also, check out our Facebook page for ride reports, reviews, specials and new bikes!
  9. dsrydr

dsrydr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Eric, We met at the BMW dealer in Bentonville Ar. last October and rode together (I chased you) for the rest of the day. Congratulations on the new venture and best of luck. Hope I can make it out there one day, that would be an awesome trip for sure!

Tim
  10. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    Yes, I remember that spirited ride through the foliage of Arkansas quite well, thanks for checking in. Keep posted to this thread, we have a lot more to come in the next year! :nod
  11. oldbronsonwannabe

oldbronsonwannabe Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Eric.....
    Met you on the Ferry just after the MOA Rally this year....didn't realize you were one of the owners/originators of the Outfit!!!.....gonna try to get big Rick to get upthat way again and maybe take a tour with ya....great meeting you and Thanks for the tip on the Irish pub for lunch that day !!! :clap
  12. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    :deal

[​IMG]
  13. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    MotoVermont is excited to present the latest addition to our growing rental fleet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The BMW K1600GTL has received rave reviews from the press and will soon be available for rent. The new K bike will be available from March 8-18 at Bike Week In Daytona Beach, Florida and all summer at our HQ in Vermont.
  14. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    MotoVermont has landed in Daytona Beach for Bike Week 2012!!!!

[​IMG]

Stop by our booth at BMW / Ducati / Triumph of Daytona. We'll have bikes for rent, Wolfman luggage for sale and we'll be promoting riding in Vermont.

[​IMG]
  15. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

MotoVermont and the Americade rally have teamed to bring you an incredible week of motorcycling paired with a BMW motorcycle rental.

Americade's Fly n' Ride
    Dream Package

5 Day BMW bike Rental ~ Airport Pickup/Delivery to MotoVermont (BTV Airport) ~ 6 Days/5 Nights Premium Lodging in Beautiful Lake Gearge.

6 Day Americade Package ("Full Week Package") Includes:

• All Week Pass to Demo Area You’ll find more motorcycle & trike demos and displays at Americade than perhaps at any other event in the U.S.! This is your opportunity to test ride the bikes you dream about, and then talk to the experts who will have the answers you need.

• All Week Pass to TourExpo Tradeshow (300,000 sq f of nearly every vendor) at Million Dollar Beach & the Lake George Forum. Americade's TourExpo is motorcycling heaven, with just about every motorcycling accessory, gadget and aftermarket product available for sale from hundreds and hundreds of vendors!

• 2 Hour Tour Master Dinner Cruise, with prizes, on Beautful Lake George The NEW Fiesta Cruise is one of Americade’s biggest and best party boats. This special cruise has a top notch Latin band, an elaborate and delicious menu, and hundreds of $$ of prizes from Tour Master. Sign up now, and bring your dancing shoes! Click here to read more about the cruise.

• Access to Private Opening Celebraton Party by Rider Magazine with $5K in Prizes Meet 'n greet new friends at this gorgeous spot. There's simply no better way to start your Ameri-Week !

• Access to Private Friday Night Spectacular by Tour Master ($40,000 in Prizes, Music, Fireworks) Enjoy free coffee & dessert, fireworks show w/ synchronized music, a water show, major awards and door prize drawings.

• Access to Private Saturday Closing Celebraton by RoadBike ($5k in Prizes, Balloon Rides, Music & more) follow the Parade route just outside of town to the sensational party at Wild West Ranch. Live country music will set the tone for toe-tapping fun. Climb aboard tethered hot air balloons (limited availability) or opt to go for a fun hayride.

• Drawing Ticket for 2012 Ultra Classic Electra Glide, 2012 Honda Gold Wing, or $20,000 in Cash Which would you
    choose?

16. Haroon

Haroon RIDE for PASSION

Oddometer:
    After exploring parts of Europe, Africa & India, my wife & I were eager about touring North America, whose mere size was so intimidating that we didn’t know where to make a start especially finding a non-Harley rental in the North East. Thanks to a simple reference here on Advrider, which pointed us to MotoVermont. Few email exchanges with Eric, who I must admit is a fantastic guy (also lot younger than I thought!) and takes his business very seriously with a personal touch. So from there on things just fell into place from the bike rental, route suggestion & even a minor change in itinerary were all taken care of in the most professional manner. A special gratitude to Eric for the suggestion to upgrade to the K1600GTL, which I initially suspected may be more work on the backroads, but it was a fabulous choice of bike for our trip especially since he had set it up the way we wanted it and personally the GTL handled better than few other lighter sport tourers that I have ridden before.

My wife & I cannot thank Eric enough for his efforts and assistance in ensuring an unforgettable biking experience in New England (will post the ride report separately in a couple of weeks) and we hope we can come back for more in future. He definitely has our future business and I would highly recommend his services to other potential tourers looking to explore that part of USA.

Haroon & Farzana
    www.rideforpassion.com
    India

[​IMG]
  17. GBVT

GBVT Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nice article Eric! Maybe it'll help get the state to promote motorcycle tourism as much as they do snowmobiles.

http://www.7dvt.com/2012hello-moto
  18. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    Thanks for posting GBVT!
  19. KingJeff

KingJeff Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I ended up in VT on business and decided to rent a bike instead of a car. What a great choice, and both Eric and Spenser were responsive to all my questions. It was very easy to navigate the web-site, reserve my bike, and Eric even picked me up at the airport an hour after the shop closed.

I rented the BMW F650GS, and it was in great condition, clean, gassed, and ready to go. Eric helped me with a suggested route, stored my bag I wouldn't be needing, and sent me on my way. I couldn't have had a better experience, and would definitely recommend them to everyone. I'll be back next time I'm in VT.

Vermont is an awesome place to ride. Great roads, with few cars and few stop signs. I even saw a VT moose! I wish I had more time to explore.
  20. MonkeyboyVT

Oddometer:
    :D

Big thanks to all our customers in 2012!

We LOVE receiving photo's from your many unique trips and thought we might post a few here on ADVrider.

Hope you enjoy and please keep 'em coming!

[​IMG]
    Group from Mexico en route to the Maine Coast

[​IMG]
    Couple from India on a 7 day tour of New England

[​IMG]
    Overlooking the St. Lawrence seaway and Charlevoix, Quebec. En route to Gaspé peninsula.

[​IMG]
    Customers from Venezuela on their way to Boston, MA.

[​IMG]
    Group from Louisiana en route to Nova Scotia.

[​IMG]
    The Columbia bridge separating Vermont from New Hampshire.

[​IMG]Group from NYC on an adventure loop through the Green Mountain National Forest

[​IMG]
    Last of the foliage on a late October ride through Vermont.

[​IMG]One of our favorite local customers in the White Mountain range. Hi Vicky :wave