4 days in vegas

Discussion in 'Americas' started by trululu96, Sep 24, 2013.

1. trululu96

trululu96 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello fellow riders, my dad is planning a trip to vegas in november he has 4 days free so he wanted to do a motorcycle trip around vegas, he will start from vegas and finish in the same place, its his first time riding in USA and i was wondering which schedule or route do you suggest for a 4 day trip around that place of nevada ? (he will be riding 2 up so eduro is not an option)

thanks !
  2. High Country Herb

High Country Herb Adventure Connoiseur

Oddometer:
    Do you mean that he is renting a small dirt bike that won't carry 2 people? If so, there are some great dirt places to ride around the desert. Since I live some distance from there, I'll leave their description to the the locals.

I would probably recommend heading northeast into Utah to see Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. They are about one day's ride from Vegas, which would leave an entire day at each park.

If he is looking for something more secluded, he could head west to Red Rock Canyon and Death Valley. Wagon Wheel and Stoddard Wells both have off highway vehicle parks.

If you look around the "West" regional forums, there are a bunch of threads about trails in those areas.