Condo 750 2014

Discussion in 'Australia' started by nry, Nov 19, 2013.

1. enookway

enookway Are we having fun yet?

Oddometer:
    Thought you sounded familiar.
    I chewed your ear off outside the admin hut on Sunday night that year about how much it really cost and how hard it was. I walked away thinking "bloody hell, I can do that, cos I have an old bike worth FA and no budget either" and have scratched my chin for 3 years until I had the opportunity to do it.
    Ending up living 200k south helped a bit.
  2. Tex_Aus

Tex_Aus Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Can't say I recall exactly, but if it was Sunday night I would've been well into my "re-hydrating" regime...:freaky

If I helped you decide to do it in any small way, then I'm very glad.

I still aim to do this event again, maybe in 2015 if everything works out. I sold the TTR, so would have to find something else to ride as I don't think any of my vinduro bikes would cut it.

Tex
  3. nry

nry .

Oddometer:
    With Safari only a week away I got this sent to me this morning by one the guys who came along with Scoutin (Matt) to Condo this year.

Lots of inmates in this video - see how many you can spot :D

I love Condo and I really like what Brad has done with this vid. Hopefully it will get more guys to take the plunge.

Word of warning, if you're watching with earphones in the fly noises will have you swatting your ears at the midday service of day two :lol3

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57504782/2014 Condo 750/2014 Condo 750.m4v

Sequent almost rear ends me in the service area ooer missus !:rofl

40 minutes of Condo Awesomeness :clap:clap:clap
  4. Myway

Myway Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nice, and there he is "Cranky".
  5. michael1968

michael1968 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nice! I'm only 10 minutes in and it's already better than Long Way Round....
  6. hackopete

hackopete Adventurer

Oddometer:
    hey guys, i was thinking about riding out to Condo for the yellow mountain race in August on my 990 Adventure.
    has anyone got any suggestions on a route? I would like to do as much off road as possible.
    Im from the south side of Sydney and can get to Lithgow or Oberon via dirt roads.
    thanks in advance
    Peter