Does KTMtwins offer an ADVrider discount?

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by Nowwhat, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Nowwhat

Nowwhat I'll Go Second... Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    anyone know?

thanx
  2. kirkmoon

kirkmoon Making up for lost youth

Oddometer:
    I haven't heard of one, but Don is a great guy. Ask him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was willing to work something out. I would imagine that AdvRider has sent quite a bit of business his way over the past few years.

I've certainly been doing my part, eh Don?:lol3
  3. imgonnasnap

imgonnasnap Motard wrecker

Oddometer:
    When i was ordering a bunch of parts, I called them up and asked, perhaps it was don I spoke with, they gave me a 10% discount for mentioning ADV rider. Call them up and talk to them, they are cool guys.
  4. jsrider

jsrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yea, me too! I always talk them up on this site. :D
  5. balance

balance Long timer

Oddometer:
    Oh hell, now I'm going to spend way more money than I already don't have... :lol3
  6. wingysataday

wingysataday Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    They Are Usually Cheaper Than Any Ktm Dealer I Know!
  7. HiggyB

HiggyB El Pollo Gordo

Oddometer:
    They've treated me very well every time I've been in there (been shopping with them for a few years now), I'd ask and see what happens!
  8. Nowwhat

Oddometer:
    Well I talked to them and the answer is .....Maybe....

They told me to put my order in...and then in the notes section of the order...mention that you are a returning customer (from advrider) and the such...so I ordered $1500 worth of stuff and left my plea in the notes....wish me luck....:D
  9. Nowwhat

Oddometer:
    Update....the answer is yes...my order shipped today and I noticed a 10% discount on the bottom....nice...very nice....good people....:clap
  10. Redbull Addict

Redbull Addict I need another one...

Oddometer:
    thanks for negotiating on our behalf. I submitted an order also and received the 10%. :clap :clap
  11. jamesbrown

jamesbrown Lefty tighty.

Oddometer:
    Yep. I just spoke to Ron. They offer 10% for inmates if the order is $500 or more. :deal
  12. kingoftwins

kingoftwins Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello all. Ron here from KTMTwins.com just clearifying some things regarding this discount. We would love to offer everyone a discount and we do on certain items but there are some limitations. We are currently working out a AdvRider discount and will be posting the details here soon. Thanks and keep the adventure alive.
  13. Venteuri

Venteuri I don't give a shit

Oddometer:
    :clap :clap :clap

I always appreciate a dealer that gets involved & cares about us, plain & normal people.

you'll get my bussines. thanks
  14. Lowside

Lowside Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks Ron, it's much appreciated. For anyone who hasn't dealt with KTMTwins.com they have great prices and their customer service is hard to beat.

Ted - Denver
    <BR>
  15. kingoftwins

kingoftwins Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello all. I spoke with the powers that be and discussed the ADVRider discount and wanted to post those details as soon as possible. All ADV Rider members who purchase $1000.00 or more on an order will receive a 10% discount. We will need you to list in the comments section when checking out your ADV Rider user name for our records. I really fought for $500.00 or more and will honor it for the customers who have already put an order through with us but from today going forward it will be $1000.00. I will always be available to provide hopefully some of the best knowledge and customer service in the industry and all of you are more than welcome to hit me up with questions and concerns. We would really appreciate any good or negative feedback so that we can make this site what you want. Have a great day and keep the adventure alive.

Ron
  16. RXV_Poor

RXV_Poor Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks
  17. jamesbrown

jamesbrown Lefty tighty.

Oddometer:
    The discount is one thing, but good communication is more important, and the guys at KTMtwins have that one down. :1drink
  18. rubRsidedown

rubRsidedown Long timer

Oddometer:
    That is certainly a BIG plus....... good to know the people your speaking with know what the frig your talking about. :evil
    I have used Champion Cycles for my sons KTM 85 SX and also added a few odds and ends for my 950. They were VERY helpful and also gave me a discount (thanks to my sons race sponsorship program..... 20%. Maybe I should price a set of FMF pipes for the big ole' nine fiddy. :wink: )
  19. madrid mark

madrid mark migrant film worker

Oddometer:
    great service!
  20. ganshert

ganshert not sleeping

Oddometer:
    I just placed an order and put in there that I was from advrider just so you guys at ktmtwins can get a feel for how much traffic is coming your way from this site.

It wasn't a $1000 order so I'm not expecting a discount. Just wanted you to know where I heard of you.