Noob Intro- Everett, WA Area

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by AUWalker, May 9, 2013.

1. AUWalker

AUWalker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello folks. I've been a lurker here for years, as I've always loved ADV/DS bikes and riding. Just joined up officially recently, and looking to finally get into my first true DS this weekend ('06 KLR).
    I'm not new to MC's, grew up riding bikes and quads around family farms (they're cheaper than horses). Bought one of the first Honda 919's to come to the states (Vin was 0000000000000000024 or 26 something). Loved it, great lil bike, regret selling it (I'll drop that in the I regret selling it thread I've seen). Currently only have a Little Ruckus for tooling around the 'hood, and we take it on camping trips for beer/ice/shower runs etc. (yes, there is a thread for Ruckus over in the Battle scooter section that I'll visit).
    I look forward to continue reaping the wealth of knowledge and experience that is contained withing these forum walls, and hopefully adding my humble contributions along the journey.

Actual location is the Mill Creek/Silver Lake/Snohomish Triangle- I know several of you live very close to me. Will be in touch.
    :beer
    AUWalker
  2. Murray75

Murray75 Rookie

Oddometer:
    Welcome! Good luck with the purchase this weekend. It's warming up - good time to get a larger bike and start exploring.
  3. MillCreek

MillCreek ADV Risk Manager

Oddometer:
    Welcome aboard! Look for the guy in fluorescent neon green on the 2012 Wee Strom or one of six bicycles in your area.
  4. PeteN95

PeteN95 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Welcome, I'm just up where 405 hits water.
  5. Gobius

Gobius Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Another Strom rider here in the Lynnhood ('13 blue). Hope to see you around.
  6. BenDiesel

BenDiesel uBer n00b

Oddometer:
    Wecome to crazy town. Im atop 164th by wallfart. Ride a 86 big red pig when its not stuck in a tree lol.
  7. westcoasttrekker

westcoasttrekker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Welcome, let me know If you want to do some exploring north of Everett.
  8. AUWalker

AUWalker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks everyone for the welcomes!
  9. Murray75

Murray75 Rookie

Oddometer:
    So how did it go? Did you buy the KLR?