Prescott to Sedona?

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - West & PNW' started by BajaDeanne, Apr 14, 2009.

1. BajaDeanne

BajaDeanne n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi All,
    This is Deanne from Baja Designs. Alan and I will be exhibiting at The Overland Expo in Prescott in a few weeks and figured since we had to drive 7 hours to get there we should stay and do some riding. We would love some GPS routes that will take us from Prescott to Sedona and then back again - preferably on a different route. I ride a KTM 450 and Alan will be riding a KLX450. Since I am not nearly as good a rider as Alan I prefer 2 track with occasional single track and a few graded roads so I don't get too exhausted. 100-200 miles a day is about all I can handle these days.

We have never been to the area and are looking forward to the trip. Any advice you can give will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Mike955i

Mike955i Future Escapee

Oddometer:
    I would suggest you post this same request to Regionals/West; you'll get a much better response. Lots of trails and riding south of Prescott (in the National Forest), not much in the Sedona area unless you are plated.

I'll be at the Expo also (as an attendee). Cheers.....Mike
  3. Countdown

Countdown Long timer

Oddometer:
    What is the Overland show? I will be there Memorial day for the Phippne art show.
  4. Mike955i

Mike955i Future Escapee

Oddometer:
  5. BajaDeanne

BajaDeanne n00b

Oddometer:
    Thanks Mike, I will repost. Of course we are plated, Baja Designs makes the best dual sport kits in the industry (though I guess I'm a little biased):D
  6. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Navigate 2 Adventure

Oddometer:
    I rode from Denver to San Diego last September........attached a portion of my active track between Sedona and Prescott......I was just goofing around/exploring but I found some fun/scenic stuff that you might enjoy........have fun.....

Go here for pictures from that portion of the ride:

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=3007&view=findpost&p=26286

Attached Files:

7. ISDTBower

ISDTBower Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    It seems like there were some tracks posted within the last year that head that way. Hang in there. Someone will see this. Great country.