XRL owners sign in.

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by onaXR, Jan 18, 2006.

1. ThumpnRed

ThumpnRed Pig Wrangler

Oddometer:
    Let the Village People jokes begin...:lol3
  2. Olderslowerguy

Olderslowerguy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  3. beechum1

beechum1 Dandole Gas al Burro

Oddometer:
    the crack
  4. Ben99r1

Ben99r1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    This is the route I would like to go. http://www.cjdesignsllc.com/products/pivot-pegz-long-foot-peg-extension/ I am using the ebay ones rt now. I just wish they were a little bit longer.
  5. Mossy-Back

Mossy-Back Nookie Monster

Oddometer:
  6. fritzcoinc

fritzcoinc Enjoying my last V8 Supporter

Oddometer:
    Really Thumper, I am shocked at your commet. Here I am down here in Texas just trine to make a buck and this is what I get from you northerners. I mean you live in a place where this suit could actually be used and all you can think of is gayness. OMG!

I got on word for ya Thumper, BUY IT NOW!

Thanks for the bump.
  7. Spud Rider

Spud Rider Long timer

Oddometer:
    <IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AO43p2Wqc08?feature=player_detailpage" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Here's another bump. :wink:

Spud :lol3
  8. Spud Rider

Spud Rider Long timer

Oddometer:
    PD beat me to the punch. :norton

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-CR80-...781&pid=100011&prg=1005&rk=2&sd=330837872322&

Spud :beer
  9. beechum1

Oddometer:
  10. purpledrake

purpledrake No Pretensions

Oddometer:
    Hey Guys,

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=837596&page=13

Ulyses swiped his brother ACY's (frequent poster on this thread) XRL, and has been on the epic journey of a lifetime from Oregon to Chile--his RR has been very entertaining, and I know that many of you have been following this. Ulyses and his riding buddy were on there way to see El Salvador KLR today, when one of them got mashed by a truck.

Prayers required.

PD
  11. Spud Rider

Spud Rider Long timer

Oddometer:
    I am very sorry to hear of the collision, PD. :(: I have sent a prayer for the injured rider.

Spud
  12. Ben99r1

Ben99r1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    That sucks. I hope they were not hurt to bad. Please post up and let us know how they are doing.
  13. beechum1

Oddometer:
  14. Spud Rider

Spud Rider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for posting the link, Beech. Looking at the damage to the truck which hit him, Justin is lucky to be alive. :eek1

[​IMG]

Spud
  15. purpledrake

purpledrake No Pretensions

Oddometer:
    You are right, Spud Rider; Justin is really lucky to be alive.

Ulyses has been riding the XRL this whole time (as far as we know), but for some reason today they swapped. The rear sub-frame has cracked a couple of times, and it looks like it really bit it this time. The ammo can is completely separated as well. (Not quite sure what the black plastic part is in the foreground.)

I am sure that we will hear from Brother Alvin soon, as well as Ulyses himself.

Hoping for the best......

PD
  16. flatfender

flatfender Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I bought something from this guy (krumerman) last year. His pictures were a bit fuzzy and the description was missing, just said what it was. When I got the part it was cracked in an area not photographed. The crack was obvious.

I e-mail him and said it was an honest mistake, I send you back the part and you refund my money. His reply was that I was stupid, ignorant and my parents shouldn't let their kids play with their computer.(seriously)

I e-mailed him again, he said as is where is. I said that's fine but you misled me by not showing the crack. He sent me another rude angry e-mail and told me I was wasting his time.

About the only thing I could do was leave negative feedback but why risk his dumb ass returning the favor. Cost me $50 to have the crack welded.
  17. ThumpnRed

ThumpnRed Pig Wrangler

Oddometer:
    I'd have to buy a Harley to go with all that leather. Next would be the funny little hat... then I'd have to get the tats and stop washing my arse. It's a slippery slope:evil
  18. ThumpnRed

ThumpnRed Pig Wrangler

Oddometer:
  19. ThumpnRed

ThumpnRed Pig Wrangler

Oddometer:
    I have always laughed at the outrageous disclaimer that he uses. He tells you that all of the parts that he sells are junk so you cant complain when they turn out to be just as he said... junk. I almost pulled the trigger and bought from him before, but I wasn't willing to run the risk of getting a junk part... even though the picture looked good.
    At the end of the day, he's a goon, worthy of a good old fashioned azz whippin:deal
  20. Sierra Thumper

Sierra Thumper Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I thought that was a joke ad at first, then when I realized it was an actual inbred hillbilly e-bay ad, I REALLY started laughing :rofl:rofl:rofl
    E-Bay lets anything roll :lol3:lol3:lol3