Husqvarna TE-610 Owners Sign In Thread.

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by buffallodan, Aug 3, 2006.

1. strongleftleg

strongleftleg Party Guy

Oddometer:
    X,

You got it. I replaced the switch but still not getting any spark when turning over. Starting circuit works fine, and the 2 wires to the kill switch are open, not grounded, just like the should be. I realise my detailed description could be confusing, but i was trying not to miss any details.
  2. lagcam

lagcam Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Was bored last night so threw together a little vid with photos and a few clips:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7AV_r6nOHLo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7AV_r6nOHLo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  3. Jellyrug

Jellyrug Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nice!!!:D
  4. BikeSDP

BikeSDP On a last chance power drive

Oddometer:
    Got to run Deal's Gap a couple times on Sunday. It was closing day for the store there. Not too crowded but had a pucker moment when I found some asshat had just passed a trike and was of course in my lane. I wonder if Killboy is gonna have me on the web site for my 15 minutes.

[​IMG]
  5. KDouble

KDouble AKA BeefCurtain

Oddometer:
  6. lagcam

lagcam Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  7. KDouble

KDouble AKA BeefCurtain

Oddometer:
  8. xymotic

xymotic Long timer

Oddometer:
    Really similar to the stock tail. I know a few people that have never had issue, but I know many more who have.

The two people I know who put big miles on the dirbagz broke the frames over, and over, and over again.
  9. lionsroaar

lionsroaar I meant to do that!!

Oddometer:
    I've put about 4k miles on mine so far and have had no issues...Are they breaking from the bikes being dropped on one side? If the Bagz are adjusted correctly the rear subframe handles the weight, not the racks themselves...
  10. xymotic

xymotic Long timer

Oddometer:

Yeah, probably crashing has something to do with it. But OTOH crashing is part of the deal IMO. If you're not crashing you're not pushing your own limits.

FWIW the Giant loop Coyote seems to survive ME just fine :poser
  11. K7MDL

K7MDL 2015 Tiger 800XCx

Oddometer:
    Maybe some have no limits? :-)

My Dirt bagz have seen the ground, usually more of a stall speed tip over, but are totally solid and have seen their share of trails and roads and rocks. Since I have bills to pay and thus have to go to work, I do avoid crashing!
  12. Countdown

Countdown Long timer

Oddometer:
    Why do so many people post pictures of a motorcycle?

Was that a 53 Stude in the garage? What is power train? Nice pant job, post more pictures with husky in corner so they won't get nuked.
  13. M N B

M N B would rather be riding

Oddometer:
    not getting injured.
  14. xymotic

xymotic Long timer

Oddometer:
    I don't (usually) get injured sitting in my recliner either. I am not the best rider out there, by a LONgggg shot. But I get better every time I ride, and I judge that by where and how I crash, and what new insanely hard part I make it through.:deal
  15. KDouble

KDouble AKA BeefCurtain

Oddometer:
  16. 2WheelsOnly

2WheelsOnly Long timer

Oddometer:
  17. lionsroaar

lionsroaar I meant to do that!!

Oddometer:
    Very true...I still crash and I still get injured but I have slowed down a bit and don't try as much stupid shit as I used to...I guess part of it is having a wife, three kids and a house to pay for...Another part is wising up to what I am capable of from years of riding...

Also, my Dirt Bags have been down more than a few times and haven't even torn yet...I'm pretty stoked with them. I also have the top X-duffle that goes with them and it's worked great as well.
  18. KDouble

KDouble AKA BeefCurtain

Oddometer:
    AAlso, my Dirt Bags have been down more than a few times and haven't even torn yet.

Most people seem pretty happy with them even after:muutt going down. Now I just got to decide between the Wolfman and the dirt bagz :dunno
  19. M N B

M N B would rather be riding

Oddometer:
    I picked up a set a few months ago, but I haven't been able to get out on a ride that would require them. No one makes brackets for Dirt Bagz or similar stuff for my era TE610e (2003).

That sure is a lot of wisdom in three short sentences. Well said!

You know, I tweaked my back getting out of my barco lounger once. Hurt like a mofo, could hardly walk for two days.

But, recliner is not the word I would use to describe my TE610e.
  20. Jellyrug

Jellyrug Been here awhile

Oddometer: