Teiz Motorsports One Piece Riding Suits - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by TheNedster, Feb 14, 2009.

1. DakarBlues

DakarBlues One-everythinged man

Oddometer:
    Ghazi,

do you have pricing for Alcatraz in Pro-Shell Goretex?
    I remember some months ago you told me it was in the pipeline.

That would be the cat's pyjama, I am sure you could propose something quality with a price way beneath the competition.
    I am waiting.

By the way, the black Alcatraz is at least as stylish as any two-piece a la Marlon Brando (The Wild One) I ever saw. In Pro-Shell I can see highway patrol departments all over the US placing firm options! It would be the only totally waterproof oversuit, the competition is not even there yet.

You are doing a tremendous job.
  2. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    the only difference betweeen the two is the wash and aesthetics. Inside they are the same. I would post pictures of the jeans inside out but there is a lining on top of the leather (to hold the armor) so you wont be able to see much. ill see what i can do though...

at the moment coomax is not going to be possible because we want to concentrate on our current offerings.
  3. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    hello,
    Instead of Goretex Pro shell, we opted for Water Repellent Treatment. This does not make the suit waterproof but instead protects the leather from being spoiled by water. the texture of the leather improves and so does the life of the suit.

I dont recommend goretex pro shell products because the venting is horrible.
  4. Reverse

Reverse Armchair Tough

Oddometer:
    About the jeans:

- Is the armor height-adjustable?
    - do they come in tall sizes (I'd need a 36x36)?

Thanks!
  5. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    hello,
    the armor is not adjustable but it comes with a huge CE approved knee protector so it shouldnt be a problem.

the jeans size chart will be confirm ina couple of days.
  6. Navy Chief

Navy Chief Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ghazi, you may want to take a look at the website using Firefox as your browser. None of the product description pages are displaying correctly. The paypal logo and stuff that is supposed to be at the bottom of the page is displaying in front of some of the description text. :huh
  7. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    thanks for the heads up
  8. DakarBlues

DakarBlues One-everythinged man

Oddometer:
    Ghazi,

you have a display problem on the page of glove RGS, check it out, it crosses $89 and displays $199 in red

RGS
    $89.00 $199.00
  9. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    fixed
    thanks
  10. Mr. P

Mr. P Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This is the first I have heard of Teiz. I'm in the market for a new jacket and pant combo. For only $75 more than the jacket I was planning to buy, I can get the Ventura / Temoteo combo. I need read up on Teiz. This is very tempting.
  11. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    i suggest definitely availing the sale price of the jackets asap..
  12. jetli626

jetli626 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Because the sleeves of the size small lombard are far too long for me, should I presume that I will have the same issue with all of your size small jackets? I am trying to sell my Lombard because the upper half is way too big, and might consider one of your jackets if I know it will fit properly. But I think that I would have to get something in an extra small, and you don't seem to manufacture in that size. The sleeves on my lombard are about 2 inches too long.
  13. Y E T I

Y E T I Unpossible

Oddometer:
    I've tried to read through this thread to find the answers but haven't been able to so here goes. I'm considering a Mojave suit in XL Tall.

1) Can I get it without the knee sliders and velcro?

2) Does it have an inside chest pocket? If not, how much would it cost to add one?

3) Will the Mojave pack into a Jesse bag? (My Roadcrafter would not, which is why I sold it.)

4) Do you have picture of the Mojave in dark grey?

Thanks! :thumb
  14. socalmoe

socalmoe Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    On your web site you have cust pics which is cool, maybe you should label the pics with the item name and size so we can get a visual of the item on a body.
  15. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    responses are inline
  16. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    the sleeves on the ventura would be similar to the lombard because our gear tends to have longer sleeves. You would need to consider custom sizing.
  17. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    good idea :ear .. i just have to find the time to do it now :)
  18. David_Moen

David_Moen Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi Ghazi,

I like the riding jeans. With leather reinforcement, how does one wash them? I imagine the armour is removeable for this purpose. Sizing for lads and ladies?
  19. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    We have used "washable leather" so no need to take anything off..

Sizing coming on the weekend.
  20. inmate-n00b

inmate-n00b Ciao, Marco

Oddometer:
    Thx wabbit45 and jdpower for the, ahem, important info. :clap

So here's my measurements, am I a small or medium for a Lombard suit?

height: 5' 8"
    weight: 145"
    pant size: 33" waist, 30" inseam
    torso is 29" (measured from the top of the sternum, down past my wang)
    neck is 15.5-16"
    For my chest size, I am about 37/38"
    I measured the top of my shoulder to wrist and it's 24".
    Also, a few more things, just to make this more difficult :evil :

*I'll wear this suit with just skin-tight (:wink:) under armour underneath on hot/humid days. I don't want the suit to be too loose and have the armor not do its job!
    Will the adjustment straps take up the slack?

*I'll be wearing my yuppie work clothes (slacks, polo) when commuting, this shouldn't be a problem, though. This could be considered "normal" use for what the suit is designed for.

*On cold days, I'll be wearing a heated vest and a fleece sweater (EDIT: plus quilted liner). I just measured the chest size with the sweater and vest on. It's a snug at 39". So I'm thinking 40" so I can breathe. :lol3
    Will the adjustment straps go out to that size?

EDIT for more info: I have an FZ6 which has a "standard" riding position, so just imagine being seated straight up on a bar stool, then leaning slightly forward.

Input would be nice from other all-season riders with similarly sized suits. :ear
    I'm thinking I'm a medium, based on the size chart. I just don't want to drop $300+ and have the suit not fit in the conditions I want it too.:cry

Thanks in advance. Hopefully with some input I can order my Lombard soon.:rayof