Need help with wiring in LEDs and Accessories...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by RememberTheFallen, Dec 10, 2012.

1. RememberTheFallen

RememberTheFallen Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hello,

I am a complete idiot when it comes to things electrical. I have recently got some hand warmers that I need to install. I also want to install powerlet port to run some accessories off of. I have a HDB top clamp with a hole for a three way rocker, powerlet, and LED indicator lights. I would like to know where do I tie in the LEDs supplied with my top clamp into the hand warmer loop so they light up when on? I would like to run a single power wire from my battery to a fuseblock under my headlight shroud and run all power from it. All the wires, fuses, LEDs, and resistors really confuse me. Can someone please offer schematics and/or pictures of their set up? Searches have not really offered any help. I have a Husaberg 570 for reference sake. Thanks!
  2. bomber60015

bomber60015 Hold fast Supporter

Oddometer:
    Fallen -- you are not an idiot (which is terminal), simply ignorant (which is easily curable . . . . .)

However, given the scope of your request, I would suggest you go to your regional threads, and post up for help there . . . .

electircal work is relatively easy to do, but it is also relatively easily FUBARed . . . . sometimes with tear-inducing effects . . . . .

Offer a couple of brews, and get a leg up from someone who knows . . . . .

and, then of course, offer to do the same when the time comes . . . .
  3. RememberTheFallen

RememberTheFallen Long timer

Oddometer:
    I was kinda thinking the same thing about trying to find someone local. I will give that a try. Thanks!