Stelvio factory aux light replacement brackets

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Twin headlight Ernie, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Twin headlight Ernie

Twin headlight Ernie Custom fabricated dual sport accessories

Oddometer:
    A fellow inmate asked me to make him a replacement pair of aux light brackets for his Stelvio. Turns out the factory designed mounting bracket fatigues and breaks. I made him a pair of replacements and have them available to other Stelvio owners with the same problem. They come in a satin black powdercoated finish with a price of $30.00 a pair. Please email me at dakotabeemer@hotmail.com to place a order. Here's a picture.
    Thank you. Ernie

[​IMG]
  2. Phil_Ammendolia

Phil_Ammendolia The Game Has Changed.

Oddometer:
    Will these fit all years of Stelvios? Do you know if the poor quality brackets are limited to the older models.

Very nice work. They look great.

Thanks!
  3. Twin headlight Ernie

Twin headlight Ernie Custom fabricated dual sport accessories

Oddometer:
    I couldn't tell you what years are affected. The sample factory mount I received had some cosmetic cutouts in the sides. These cutouts were a bit excessive and made the mount break in that location. I eliminated the cutouts and made them in the next thicker gauge material. Then I bead blast them and powder coat them. Ernie
  4. Chuck in Indiana

Chuck in Indiana Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm the owner of that set of mounting brackets that are pictured. I have one of them mounted on the right hand side of my 2012 Stelvio NTX. It has been there for the last 2400 miles. I have one of the 2013 OEM mounting brackets (it doesn't have the cosmetic cutouts in the sides) mounted on the left hand side. It has the same number of miles on it.

In answer to Phil's question -- I believe these brackets will only fit on the 2012-2013 NTX's. The previous Stelvios ('09-'11) did not come with the Fog Lights mounted.
  5. Mr. B

Mr. B "Cogito ergo zoom"

Oddometer:
    I'm waiting on a set. Ernie does a good job!