Want to rent your dual sport and make some side $$$

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by terapnstn, Jun 19, 2013.

1. terapnstn

terapnstn Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi all,
    My brother is flying in from the east coast to do the Backcountry Discovery Route with us in late July. We're trying to get a bike to rent for him - he has a BMW 650GS (on the east coast) and has lots of experience riding in Spain and Morocco where he used to live. Does anyone have a dual sport sitting around that needs some exercise and wants to rent it for a week? We'll pay to take the bike in and get it fully checked out for you, and leave you a big deposit . Or does anyone have a bike they want to sell?
    Thanks!
  2. SportsGuy

SportsGuy icanhazdirt?

Oddometer:
    Try these guys:

http://www.motoquest.com/motorcycle-rental/seattle-washington-3

They have for rent exactly what he rides back home.

I honestly won't rent mine/lend mine because, quite simply, if it's going to get broken, it'll be by me. ;)

To some people, asking them to let you ride their bike is like asking them to let you ride their wife. Though, some might say yes to the latter before the former...*shrugs*
  3. ChickenDance

ChickenDance Keepin up with Darth

Oddometer:
    Howdy!
    We rent dual sport bikes in Bend, Oregon. There's a link to our website in my signature.
  4. Nooch

Nooch Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am selling a honda xr650 l. Let me know if your interested. I took it on the backcountry discovery route and it worked great.
  5. terapnstn

terapnstn Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks guys,
    Yeah, I understand about renting your kit out, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Looks like we'll rent from motoquest. Just a bit out of the way as we live in Bellingham, but we'll make it work. Thanks for the info!
  6. Jimmy the Heater

Jimmy the Heater Dirt Farmer

Oddometer:
  7. mlyamkaw

mlyamkaw Drill Baby Drill

Oddometer:
    Here is something local. I know they have an XChallenge, they bought it from a buddy of mine. http://www.northwesteuropeanautoworks.com/motoworks/
  8. SOP Dirt-Rider

SOP Dirt-Rider Been here awhile

Oddometer: