CJDesignsLLC Discount for ADVriders

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by cjracer, Feb 24, 2009.

1. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Thanks Uli, Great to hear.:freaky
  2. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    WARN PRODUCTS Available at CJ Designs

We’ve been one of the first to put a WARN winch on a Dual Sport bike and spent many years testing. Now you can get a complete WARN package to add this to your bike.
    CJ Designs Racks predrilled to bolt on a winch plate for several bikes. “Go Prepared!” on your next ride and worry less, Explore more!
    [​IMG]
    Find more info and pics here! http://cjdesignsllc.com/WARN.html
    Safe Travels,
    Craig
  3. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Scratch and Dent SALE at CJ Designs!!!

It’s the end of the year and I need to make room for new projects as the winter gets closer.

If you are interested in any products email me at craig@cjdesignsllc.com. Give me the product item # , type “I’ll take it.” and if you want me to send you a Paypal invoice or you want to pay by check. First come, first serve. Shipping is NOT included in the price. (most should ship for $15 or less 2-3 day USPS in the USA) I will ship anywhere as long as I’m paid first. These items will be ready to ship out Wed or Thurs. If you send an email asking more questions and another after you says the magic words, It’s sold.

#1 Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag. USED $110
    This rode along on a 950 ADV for about 17,000 miles. It’s been to Kodiak Island, Purdoe Bay, then down to Mexico. It’s still in perfect working condition, as it’s MADE IN THE USA quality shows. Full bottle of seam sealer, not even opened. We didn’t need it. Grey in color. No rips, just a little road dirt. This was mounted to Ardie’s 950 ADV. Fits great on a 950 SE too! All ready for more Adventure.
    [​IMG]
    New these are about $164. Full specs Here. http://www.giantloopmoto.com/collections/giant-loop-gear-collection/products/fandango-tank-bag

#2 CJ DESIGNS 990 Machine Finish SAS plate set
    [​IMG]
    I don’t make this version anymore. Found them when cleaning out my setup bins.
    SALE PRICE $22 Retail $34

#3 CJ DESIGNS 950 SE TAIL RACK MACHINE FINISH 2011 NEW!
    [​IMG]
    This is a new product, just last years design. Machine Finish – NO Anodizing.
    SALE PRICE $65 Retail $110

#4 CJ DESIGNS 950 SE TAIL RACK ORANGE 2011 NEW!
    [​IMG]
    This is a new product, just last years design. ORANGE Anodizing.
    SALE PRICE $75 Retail $120

#5, CJ DESIGNS KTM BILLET BAR CLAMP -BLACK BLEM
    [​IMG]
    I have 1 BLEM units left. These might have anything from tooling marks to nicks and dings. Anything that I don’t consider good enough to sell as a perfect part. First come first serve, No pics given of what each part looks like. You get what I grab out of the BLEM Bin. They are fully functional, just cosmetic issues. If you have ROX risers on your KTM, this will cover up that bottom clamp that collects water and mud.
    SALE PRICE $20 Retail $65

If you are interested in any of these item and want them shipped with another order you’re working on, just let me know. It’s no problem, but I will need payment to hold any SALE items.

That’s it for now. Stay tuned in for the next installment of ”HELP CRAIG CLEAN OUT HIS SHOP”. [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Craig
  4. 950TRANSALP

950TRANSALP Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    It took some prying on my old steel shield and my aftermarked 2 in 1 made for more sweat , but I got it on and it looks GREAT !
    Didn't test ride since it was 10 deg max and icy snowy you know ...:cry

Thanks CJ !!
  5. jerbelgium

jerbelgium Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi CJ,

any Christmas specials this year? e.g. for the clutch cover complete, in blue half spoke for the ktm 990S 2007?

looking forward to a very special xmas present........

enjoy your holidays

Jer
  6. Apple Jam

Apple Jam Ride Oregon First

Oddometer:
    I got an Orange one,,,.....I got an Orange one !! :clap
  7. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:

Hi Jer,

We've been listing our specials on the BLOG. Subscribe and follow along to get the inside scoop. :freaky

We're out of the shop the rest of the Holiday weekend to spend time w/ family. I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday Season.

Thanks again and stick around for a great 2012 w/ many new products and Specials.... in case you didn't get what you really wanted... :wink:

Currently have a 10% off sale on ALL Footpeg EXT in stock until the end of the year. This is Direct through CJ Designs. You must email me and tell me your ADVrider name.
  8. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
  9. Greenflyfarmer

Greenflyfarmer I'm better now.

Oddometer:
    Craig,

I know you are a busy guy but I hope you can advise me. I bought a Shorai battery for my KTM 990 last January from you. Unfortunately this battery is not turning my 990 over. I have tried to charge this battery and it will not charge. I would think that a year old battery of this nature would have been fine through a short period of inactivity. I have stock electrics and no additional drain. What is the typical Do they have a warrenty on this to help me?

I have enjoyed the good workmanship of the other items I have bought from you.

Thanks,

Karl
  10. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Hi Karl,

Sorry to hear your issue. These have been holding up well for us. Last season they did upgrade the batteries between production batches. One easy way to tell if you have an early version is the thickness of the termanals. The early ones were thinner.

Shorai has a warrenty claim form on there site that customers can submit. They deal w/ all warranty questions/claims directly. Send me an Email if you have any issues or questions, I'll do what I can to help out.

Thanks,
    Craig
  11. bikyto

bikyto Dans le doute...gaz!

Oddometer:
    If i may add, since Shorai is right around the corner from me, they were excellent when I stopped by. I exchanged a battery for a friend (he depleted the battery to the point that it killed it). No questions asked, brand new battery. great customer service.
  12. Greenflyfarmer

Greenflyfarmer I'm better now.

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the advice. I'll try that.
  13. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    We're back from INDY and ready to get an exciting NEW year started.:freaky:clap

If you want to get the inside scoop, subscribe to our BLOG.

I'm very excited where CJ Designs is going in the Future and there won't be a dull moment.

Follow along and see what's going on.

We just put up a new post of what Indy was like.

Check it out.
    http://cjdesignsllc.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/dealer-meeting-2012/

Thank you for your support.
    Craig
  14. Michhub

Michhub Major Medical Supporter

Oddometer:
    How cool is that...:thumb
    [​IMG]

Got my oil tank drain kit last week....if my tax return goes well then maybe, just maybe an EXP :evil
  15. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    Ned's such a cool and down to earth guy. It was a real pleasure to chat with him for a bit. :freaky
  16. ok64

ok64 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm interested in the sparkplug tool for my 2010 Adventure 990. Does your tool allow removal of the spark plug from the front cilinder without removing any other parts?

I can barely get my hand in there to remove the coil :-)

Any deals going on this tool at the moment?

Thanks.
  17. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    I have been able to remove the spark plug with my socket and the oil change kit tools. It's tight and if you have large hands it might be an issue. Then again, if you can't get the coil off, this socket won't help get the plugs out.

I change plugs every 10,000 miles when I do an valve check. These tools can help make fast work in the shop and accurate torquing of replacements other cheaper units can't.

I do offer an Advrider discount. So send me an email and I can get an order together for you.

They are in stock, ready to ship.

Thanks,
    Craig
  18. 1Bonehead

1Bonehead Fearless of Falling

Oddometer:
    I NEED MY SHIZNIT. I AM JOSNINGS FOR MAKING MODS TO THE 950.:D:evil:deal:freaky:clap:ear:rofl:rayof:y0!:wings:bow:rilla:kumbaya:drums:dj:beer:ricky:drif:lurk:*sip*:chace:dutch:brow:jive:bert:dog:ddog:becca:jjen:baldy:kboom:hair:grim:whip:turkish:gun1
  19. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:

:eek1
  20. FYYFF

FYYFF Forever young...

Oddometer:
    I couldn't find the spark plug wrench for 990 on your website. Can you post the link please.
    Thanks.