today's ride,,

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by peterman, May 15, 2012.

1. peterman

peterman cop magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    I went in search of fishing spots today after work. water temperatures, and other fisher type folks were my selected info gathering goal for the evening.
    On my way back to slave land I happened to see my brother on his way home from work,,with a big hail and hearty wave to the dufus on the dirty beemer.
    Hiya MonkeyButt!:wave, I almost turnt around and chased ya!,,you gonna get off work that late tomorrow nite? or make it to the meet-up? I got questions!
  2. oremike

oremike Motorcyclest

Oddometer:
    I hear ya on this weather, Monday it took 80 miles to get from Creswell to LCC. Just me, the Pea-hens and Wild Turkeys, goofy bastages that they were, running right down the middle of the road in their webble-wobbling fashion.
  3. oldmonkeybut

oldmonkeybut Flatulent Supporter

Oddometer:
    Yep got home even later tonight. So as you now know I didn't make the "Meat Up" tonight. Tis the season. It was great to see you and the Airhead in the wind. You shoulda chased me down, I was watchin the mirrors.