2SBETTER went down Friday

Discussion in 'Face Plant' started by Skyclad, Sep 28, 2008.

1. 2SBETTER

2SBETTER clean up!, aisle stupid!

Oddometer:
    Yep, doing well as I can. thanks Skyclad for posting the pic of Shakiya and I, along with Sadie and Haywood our two cockers.
    I haven't checked out anything Internet related in quite some time, it' been, at least in my mind, an adventurous week. Tuesday I had my first medical appointment since rturning home. It was with my Family doctor. He gave me another refill prescription of oxycodone and he is now my bestest freind in the whole wide world :deal ! That visit went well, he just basically wanted to ge brought up to speed. Later that afternoon I met my Plastic Surgeon. The visit went real well until the docs assistant that was checking out my graft site said that the stithes should have been removed at least a week ago last Tuesday, will need to be taken out immediatly. Well, super holy poop Batman, The Top stich closest to my kneecap, wich also has the most feeling in the area, was a bit buried under the swelling and she had to yank the stich up in order to cut it. She came real close to being the first woman to ever recieve a massive right hook from my insanely huge arm... :lol3 sorry, I digress. Anywho, I screamed like a little girl that just walked into a cobweb down in Freddie Kruger's basement... My wife was surely embarresed.
    Then on Wedensday morning, my home nurse comes in and asks wy my breathing is so labored, (insert your own funny thoughts here), and proceeded to check my blood preasure. It was something like something over 100 and she about wet herself. She called my family doc and they told her that I need to be taken to an ER right away for fear of a blood clot. But I told the nurse that I had little sleep the night before, almost two cups of coffee and an excitable morning. She said that those things should not be factor.
    Sorry, I'm burned out, will try to finish tomorrow. Goodnight.
  2. CzarAlex

CzarAlex I fix your faceplants.

Oddometer:
    Oye.. don't get me started on those ECH home nurses. Either way, I'm glad everything that day worked out for you. I heard you didn't stay long at the hospital before being shipped home.
  3. 2SBETTER

Oddometer:
    Dude, are the guy that was on the call to get me?
  4. CzarAlex

CzarAlex I fix your faceplants.

Oddometer:
    Tis I! :pynd
  5. 2SBETTER

Oddometer:
    Sweet! welcome to the asylum! And thanks for taking time to check out this site and drop me a Howdy.
  6. CopaMundial

CopaMundial Wow, that broke easy

Oddometer:
    From your recent post in Road Rash hall of fame thread (linky) is seems that you got the cast off and started PT.
    Any other updates, or anything we can help you out with?
  7. VaderSS

VaderSS Canyon Carving Goldwing

Oddometer:
    I hope Cory's recovery is quicker and less painful than he expects.

My fiancee had an almost identical accident end her riding career(for now anyway) Entered a turn way hot, had it made(much to my suprise) and then lost confidence and grabbed a handful of brake. Tore her meniscus and destroyed her confidence.