Sticky Bro's: Custom Vinyl Lettering + T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by BRAAAP, Nov 11, 2012.

1. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Sticky Bro's: Custom Vinyl Lettering and T-Shirts!

Now offering 25% off, no setup fees, and free shipping to inmates on all products! Follow the instructions in either the T-shirt link or Custom Decal link on www.StickyBros.com in our catalog selection, email me at "Brandon@StickyBros.com" with your order and what you want following the format on the website for either a T-Shirt or Custom Vinyl Decal (Ex: shirt size, white or black T, what font you want, and what you want printed on the shirt) and I will reply back with a paypal email address for you to send payment too!

Example:
    - Normally a custom shirt is $20.00, but for inmates you are getting them for $15.00!

- a 25'' custom vinyl decal normally goes for $19.00, with inmate special pricing it goes for $14.25! (25% off applies for ALL decal sizes, not just 25'' decals!)

2XL and up sized shirts add $2.50 to cover costs for the extra size up, I can do other color T-shirts, but only place one major order a week through my supplier, so your shirt could be up to two weeks out if you want a special color/size shirt, but it CAN be done, it may be at a changed price, but will still offer 25% off and no setup fees for inmates! In your email please include your adventure rider screen name so I can verify that you are an active and participating member here on the boards! This may change or be modified at anytime to move with the changing industry and economy, but will do my best to keep it all low cost for inmates and deliver a solid product!

Note: No copyright infringement here folks! I won't do company logo's or branding, just basic text/font that you choose to have written on your shirts or decals! DO NOT ORDER FROM THE WEBSITE! Special pricing will be done by email only!

Think about how swagger'd up your thumper' could be with some custom lettering on it! Here is your chance at custom lettering and shirts made BY inmates, FOR inmates at discounted costs!

MODS: I have searched around the vendors forum and don't want to step on any toes with my ad, so please (I know you guys will anyways :D ) yell at me if I need to change anything to make it legit and not take business from other vendors! You guys do a great job around here as it is, and am willing to work with you folks to get the members a great deal on some swag!
  2. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Just bumping a great deal on custom vinyl decals and t shirts!!! I'm sure with the holidays coming around there has to be some holiday gift ideas!!!
  3. 2brnut2b

2brnut2b Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    If you have specific needs for decals, don't hesitate. Brandon answered quickly to my request and gived me really good service ! Like a pro ! Can't wait to fit these stickers on my panniers.
    Thanks a lot !:beer
  4. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Hey thanks for the plug! Your stuff was shipped this morning and should hopefully be there by this Friday! Post a pic or two up, would love to throw it up on the website!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  5. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Bumping for a good deal on custom swag!
  6. juames

juames Have Fun, Don't Die!

Oddometer:
    Brandon helped me out with some custom stuff too, will post up some pics when then arrive. :freaky
  7. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Customs has got to be pulling some serious double duty with the holiday season floating around, so I'm not surprised that they haven't shown up yet. Hope they arrive soon!

8. toro618

toro618 Long timer

Oddometer:
    If I place an order for 1 shirt and a few stickers, would I have them by Christmas?

Thanks
  9. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Send me an email at brandon@stickybros.com with where your located and what your interested in and I'll let you know ASAP!

10. 2brnut2b

Oddometer:
    Finally received my order, nice job, nice size, will fit perfectly on my alu panniers. :clap
  11. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    EXCELLENT! Glad to hear that they arrived safe and sound! Figured the hold up was just due to the holidays or customs may have just been dragging their feet! Hope to see some pics of it on the panniers!!!

12. 2brnut2b

Oddometer:
    I will sure post some photos, but for now the bike is in storage til 15 march...due to F**K**G winter tire law !
  13. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Damn!

14. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Bump! Seems like every day I wake up I get an email from an inmate or two with requests!

15. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Bumping for post holiday inmate orders! No matter big or small sticky bros can make it happen!
  16. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Just a bump for a good deal on vinyl lettering and apparel! Members that have gotten orders in, post some pics up and show it off!!!

17. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Bumping for a good deal on Custom Vinyl Decal's and T's! Any type of lettering or apparel job that you need done shoot me an email and I would love to work with you and your business!
  18. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Another bump for a good deal on custom lettering and T's. Pop me an email and would love to give some great prices to inmates!
  19. BRAAAP

BRAAAP Lil' RC!

Oddometer:
    Seems like that last bump was the one that most of you inmates caught notice of! Ordering up a new slew of colors and finally have a supplier dialed in that can get anything to my door in a few short days!

Love the business that adventure rider has brought me, I love dealing with you folks! Each person seems to have a story with every order placed!
  20. TheOtherBart

TheOtherBart Long timer

Oddometer:
    I wanted to bump this up for Brandon as a very satisfied customer. He bailed me out of a jam with a fast turnaround and extremely reasonable price on some pretty tough decals. Thanks again!