Kangaroo & Kiwi Seattle

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by gentry, Jul 18, 2005.

1. RuneSpyder

RuneSpyder Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Had a cool time everyone. I need to start riding with you guys/girls so I can have more(well, any) stories to tell... Sorry I didn't join in on some more conversation, but I would have been talking out of my ass anyways. That's my childhood of being an only-child loner geek coming out....:lol3

My contract with Honda Finance (AKA Satan) clearly states that I must show off that bike on a quarterly basis.:deal
  2. TongueLady

TongueLady Shine A Light

Oddometer:
    Always great to see familiar FFs & put names to faces of some more of youse guys!!

Darin, can't wait to see your pix...:D

RuneSpyder, hope you made it out to ride with the guys today...weather is perfect.
  3. a16tony

a16tony Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    show me what a Honda Rune is. i b igranut.
  4. RuneSpyder

Oddometer:
    Yeah, I know. I wanted to. But family commitments kept me from having a big enough block of time to do that. I did manage to ride the V-Strom today for a short ride. I headed over to Pikes Place to get some home-made Pierogies from the Russian lady down there. They were awesome.
  5. CascadeThumper

CascadeThumper Critical Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey RuneSpyder,

Thanks for showin' us your bike. It's truly amazing, and I certainly don't see many on the road. The fit and finish look flawless. Nice to see that kind of craftmanship in a production model.
  6. DantesDame

DantesDame Ridin' Fool Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Sorry I missed out on this, but I was having my own little party here at the house (which you were all invited to, but that was weeks ago and I'm sure that you forgot... :cry

Gentry - PM for next time! I want to come out and play! :freaky
  7. RuneSpyder

Oddometer:
    No, thank you for the compliments. As fun as the Rune is, I can't wait to get the Strom out onto some fire trails, very soon. I think I told you as well, but riding the Strom is more fun for me. It feels like a toy in comparison. But anyways...I know that I will see you all pretty soon out on some trails.
  8. gentry

gentry For Reasons Unknown...

Oddometer:

I would HIGHLY suggest sending "Johnny Drunkard" a PM asking him where he got his strom skid plate before you hit the dirt...

The Strom 1000 will feel like a beast off-road!

Cheers

Chad
  9. a16tony

a16tony Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I believe JD would also suggest a cup and supporter to protect the bouncing balls.:lol3
  10. SimplyMe

SimplyMe Adventure of the Heart

Oddometer:
    Hi all...

Sorry so long in posting, but I have been down due to a cable line broken. Is temporarily fixed (thanks to some masking tape) and I am able to get here for a short while. At least before the cable guy shows up to actually fix the coax cable.

I really had a nice time Friday night and I am glad I was able to get there finally... after by passing the place I think at least 3 times before I realized I had... any way I was there before 7 PM so I did good. :)~

Thank you SoulBooty and Gentry for the get together of ADVriders at the local pub you both frequent. It was nice to be able to put the names to faces. I know I met many of you and I apologize now if I didn't get your screen name associated with your picture just yet. I am still learning who all was and wasn't there. When looking at the pictures I'd appreciate it if you'd be so kind in letting me know if I missed you. I will go and fix and then I will have it right for the next time.

To MR. NO post, was nice to meet you and know will see you around sometime. RuneSpyder ~ what a kick A$$ ride you have, and before you go off and sell, would love to go for a ride on it... : )~ To the lovely couple who I sat by, I do want to say you two brought life and light to the evening. You both are truly inspiring people and I am looking forward in getting to know you better. To all the rest that were there and I didn't have an opportunity to really hear your stories or converse with, there will be another time, perhaps even a ride adventure I will be able to take part in to share at the next gathering... ;)~

A special thank you to a certain ADVrider who was very thoughtful and a gentleman... You know who are and what I am refering too. I appreciate what you did and didn't do... Thank you and kudos in my book.

and no Darin it wasn't you... lol

Hope you all enjoy the pictures... https://simplymesimplelife.smugmug.com/gallery/683546
    It was a pleasure taking them, but I had more fun in putting the captions to them...
    Take care & Ride Safe...
    C U out riding

Simply Me ~ : )~
  11. Johnny Drunkard

Johnny Drunkard Todo utz

Oddometer:
    Hey folks,

Good to see everyone! Thanks to Gentry for getting the ball rolling.

Took a few pics, thought I'd gotten everyone, but missed a few folks.

Here's my fav (the rest are at https://johnnydrunkard.smugmug.com), Davidovich "The Punisher of Duvall":

[​IMG]

Cya next time,

Johnny
  12. Johnny Drunkard

Johnny Drunkard Todo utz

Oddometer:
    http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productlist/108/
  13. Johnny Drunkard

Johnny Drunkard Todo utz

Oddometer:
    Great pics!

I'm gonna steal that one of me for my Smugmug. You actually got some pics of me that weren't horrendous! That ain't easy...

:thumb
  14. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    JD I fixed that for you :evil
  15. Stosh23

Stosh23 Retrieval Expert

Oddometer:
    So -

Which one was the MILF?
  16. gentry

Oddometer:
    who was on the aprilia?
  17. toothy

toothy Grin

Oddometer:
    Spowers
  18. gentry

Oddometer:

shweet
  19. RuneSpyder

Oddometer:
    SimplyMe, I'm not sitting across from you anymore. I'm too easy a target for your ninja camera skills.
  20. SimplyMe

SimplyMe Adventure of the Heart

Oddometer:
    glad u liked, and your welcome.

Funny... and you do photograph well btw... so whens that ride??? ; )~