Central Flea Market - Helpful Checklist for Preparing Your Ad is in the First Post

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by dox, Oct 29, 2009.

1. dox

dox How much for the ape?

Oddometer:
    Mod Edit:

Helpful Flea Market Ad Checklist

Before submitting a post for your item for sale or trade, please take a moment to read through this checklist which summarizes some important Flea Market rules. The checklist is intended to assist you with preparing a complete ad that will best serve you as a seller and the inmates that might be interested in your items. It will also help prevent your post from being removed because it doesn't comply with the Flea Market rules.
    1. Is this item yours? It not, you may not sell it here.
    2. Are there links to outside sales sites? If so, please remove them before posting.
    3. Where is the item located? Please enter the city/state (and perhaps country as appropriate) where the item is located.
    4. Each item must have a value. If it's for sale, this is what the seller wants for the item. If you'd like to trade, then use the item's trade value. All items MUST have a value.
    5. Pictures and accurate descriptions help sell items. Add sufficient detail and images that a potential buyer will probably want when considering an item.
    6. Are you selling multiple offerings of the same item? If so, your listing may likely belong in Vendors where commercial sales are allowed.
    7. Are you selling firearms, weapons, or related items? These are not permitted in our Flea Market.
    If you're not sure about something, take a closer look at the more detailed Flea Market rules or contact a moderator. Best wishes with your ad!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other Regional forums here have local-only Flea Market threads for those nearby. I thought it might be helpful to have one 'round these parts too. This is pretty much modeled after the Rocky Mountain Flea Market, however the rules are subject to change if there is something that the mod squad feels they need to address.

Da Rules :deal:

All standard Flea Market rules apply. Click here if you need a refresher on them.

Reminder: This is not a thread for banter. Keep it clean so that buyers and sellers are able to easily navigate and browse the offerings.
    neoday2 likes this.
  2. dox

Oddometer:
    First item up:

TWO SETS of Givi PL532 Monokey Sidecase/Pannier Mounts for Suzuki DL650 V-Strom

1st set is currently on the bike, in good condition. No bends, all hardware included. $110 (plus actual shipping, but prefer local pickup) Currently mounted on the bike, see photo below.

2nd set is my backup, not currently mounted. Has one seized bolt that will have to be drilled and possible threads cleaned or retapped. The Givi locking mount tabs and all mounting hardware are missing from this set, however they appear to be unbent and in otherwise fair condition. $75 (plus actual shipping, but prefer local pickup)

TWO Givi E36N Sidecases. Both include internal retention straps and at least 2 keys, though I may have up to 4 (need to look around). One in "like new" condition, the other has some rash from a low speed drop. Rash and minor scratches could have their visual appearance reduced with some sandpaper work, however I never had such motivation so that is up to you. :lol3 Some reflective taping added for your protection, all removable. Asking $250 OBO :evil (plus actual shipping, but prefer local pickup)

[​IMG]

Trades of aluminum box style panniers will be strongly considered, with or without racks.
  3. QUICKDRAW

QUICKDRAW Bug Murderer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the "sticky" :thumb

-Shawn
  4. bruceride

bruceride City Boy

Oddometer:
    Hey Gang,

We are having a Red Cross Blood Drive at the store on Nov 14, from 10 - 4. If you can donate, please call Lora at 740-342-5146 to make an appointment.

Thanks,

Bruce
  5. Devil Dog

Devil Dog Q-Tip With Ears

Oddometer:
    OK I'll play. Anybody need a set of stock DR650 tires?
    Only 700 miles on them.
    Price: 1 case of Coors Light :thumb
    Ya gotta come get 'em though :deal

:ear
  6. dox

Oddometer:
    Larry, I want these, I sent you a PM with my phone number.
  7. JeremyZ

JeremyZ ^ Loves thumpers

Oddometer:
    This is a nice 3-season jacket. I bought it in 2000, so this style is no longer made.

It is in good shape, and includes the zip-in insulated liner.

It is not mesh, so low speed riding on bikes with good wind protection will not be ideal. (even with the vents)

On typical adventure bikes, it would be fine. I'll post a pic later.

Attached Files:

8. JeremyZ

JeremyZ ^ Loves thumpers

Oddometer:

Attached Files:

9. kingbee

kingbee Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What size is it?

Dave

10. Sparky11

Sparky11 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a few items for sale and need to be gone.

1. Tekemseh mini bike nice condition ran and sat for the last 2 years 100.00
    2. 1987 auto 230 Quad Sport electric and pull start with reverse, is the wife's but no interest 800.00
    3. 2 stroke 50cc scooter runs 150.00
    4. 2001 Honda CR125 street titled all white plastics, FMF pipe and silencer, tag bars, all bearings and suspension completed this year. Daughter not interested in the big bike now so has been sitting 1100.00
    5. YZ 85, YZ 250, Honda CRF450 used plastics for sale (cheap)
    If you have any questions give me a call 740-974-8551 or send me an email at gsws@consultant.com

Thanks,
    Glenn
  11. rickcorwn

rickcorwn Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    GONE :clap:clap:clap

Free Sony Trinitron 36' TV Model KV-35S42 everything works I'm upgrading and need it outta here. Yes there is a catch you have to get it out of my basement. It's a split entry so it's only 1/2 a flight of stairs but this thing is a real pig. Bring help maybe those mover strap things, a two wheeler or a sky hook, whatever. Located in Chanhassen MN.

If there's no action here by the weekend it goes on Craig's list.

[​IMG]
  12. Powershouse

Powershouse Flower Sniffer

Oddometer:
    If someone grabs Rick's TV, they are welcome to my entertainment center. I got it at Marshal Fields, it is real wood (not particle board) with a cherry finish. It is 63"L x 56"H x 23"D. The TV opening is 39"W x 34"H. It has built in power strips in the TV part and the component shelf part. There are four shelves for components and two slide out racks for cds and dvds below the shelves, as well as storage drawers below the TV opening. I'm having trouble posting pictures at the moment, but you can pm me an email address and I can send one along.

Free to an inmate. :deal
  13. *Gravy*

*Gravy* Jedi Loser

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

1997 American made Fender Stratocaster w/Peavey hard case
    1990 Yamaha amp G 100 – 112III
    Yamaha Effects Processor GEP50
    Boss Super Feedbacker and Distortion Pedal
    Crybaby Wa-Wa pedal
    Various cables

I’m having a hard time with pricing on this stuff. From what I came up with checking online it looks like about $800 worth of stuff. That seems a little high to me, but let’s start there. Feel free to let me know if you think I’m out of line.

Scandia, Minnesota
  14. dfc

dfc nonattractive

Oddometer:
  15. Buzzez

Buzzez Wind Powered

Oddometer:
    They're just old school Millenium bags with LED trailer tail lights cut into them...both work very well...:nod
  16. Panic

Panic Anxiety's little friend

Oddometer:
    Womens medium alpinestars leather jacket. Near New jacket with integrated hard armor and zipout quilted liner. Zippered vents across back for those hot days. $100.:deal
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  17. ribmtrider

ribmtrider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Adult Sized, worn 4 times.

Tim
  18. ribmtrider

Oddometer:
    Sorry-$40, I'm in Wausau
  19. Hotspice

Hotspice Satellites not acquired Supporter

Oddometer:
    Intended for a GS but may fit other bikes. These are brand spanking new and I'm selling them as a set.

Front: 110/80 R19
    Rear: 150/70 R17

Price for both is $200 and i'm in Waukesha.
  20. ribmtrider

Oddometer:
    New black friday lower price! $20.00, I just saw them online for $45 new. I am in Wausau, and can ship for you. Adult size.