Adventure in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by somecallmetim, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Solace

Solace Long timer

Oddometer:
    Me too - last night's dinner ride was to Millstone BBQ via the Hocking Hills. We ripped up Snortin' Ridge Rd and Buena Vista Rd. Then at Millstone the little cornbread muffins were awesome and our waitress was a real sweetie. Beautiful weather too.

'twas all good ...

Later,
    M
  2. sion

sion sigh-own

Oddometer:

you were in my back yard and at my favorite place and didnt call/text me...:huh?!?

I thought we were friends Mike
  3. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    Q: When is this documentary coming out?
    A: This film is currently in last stages of production and will be released soon.
  4. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    I went blind then when I was about 5 years old...lol It's the best therapy I can find...(*)(*)
  5. SCQTT

SCQTT Zwei Kolben

Oddometer:
    Perky
  6. S2P

S2P Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just when you thought you were having a bad day. I took my new work van in for the first oil change this morning. They got the oil changed and took the van around to the other side of building to rotate the tires. The boss comes up and says we had a slight problem with the truck. I'm thinking broke lug off,or something stupid and it will take longer. Nope they dropped the it off the lift,mashed in both sides behind the door,and messed up a couple places by the front fender wells. I had about 1 hour of phone calls and reporting to do,but nobody got hurt. When I got home tonight and looked under it you can see where it slid on the frame,I don't think he pulled it far enough forward. I got a lot of weight in tools and shit back there. It appears to be mostly cosmetic damage,and if G.E.Fleet decides to fix it,you probably won't ever notice,as its on the bottom.
  7. Mgbgt89

Mgbgt89 Long timer

Oddometer:
    My buddy used to work at sears and somebody broke a lift arm on one of the lifts hoisting a work van loaded with tools.

Working under a lift is nice, but it sure is scary being under something that can easily kill you if something goes wrong.
  8. ArmyJoe

ArmyJoe Long timer

Oddometer:
    Some of us are still riding.

[​IMG]

This is my last free weekend at Fort Gordon (red dot). I had considered heading to Tellico Plains / Deals Gap, but now I think I might be headed for Savannah or Jacksonville. :cry

[​IMG]
  9. Mgbgt89

Mgbgt89 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I hope that doesn't make its way to tellico early. I'm gonna be there this weekend. Riding back sunday.
  10. ArmyJoe

ArmyJoe Long timer

Oddometer:
    Good luck!
  11. sion

sion sigh-own

Oddometer:
  12. Whitey1

Whitey1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I watched this video twice. Does that make me an animal lover? :lol3
  13. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    +1 :freaky
  14. bikeridermark

bikeridermark Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    On natchez trace, headed for the gulf. Prolly change routes.
  15. dragoon

dragoon I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer:
    Don't fall asleep on Natchez trace
  16. SCQTT

SCQTT Zwei Kolben

Oddometer:
    I'm on that thing at least every other month from Nashville to Tupelo (200 miles)

You can get by with 5 over, but no more.....6 over will get you pulled and if they are having a bad day 3 over. No joke.

Crazy amounts of deer and turkeys, but you see about every animal this side of a giraffe on a regular basis. Pay attention!

Loveless Café at the (North End) end of NTP is worth a visit. Pretty good, not in my top 20, but worth a visit if you are right there.
  17. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    +1 Why torture yourself? :huh
  18. satur9

satur9 angry black guy

Oddometer:
    Last week a guy pulled up on my jobsite in a brand new chevy 2500 pickup truck.. while he was dropping stuff of inside the crane was dropping a generator onto the front right side of his truck. No one was hurt.but I bet he had a bad day after that.lol.
  19. Drifter136

Drifter136 Lab Rat

Oddometer:
    I am toying with the idea of getting a different bike and I have found one I like. I have the option of trading, but of course would like to get more than the trade-in value. I'm going to throw it out there to you guys in case anyone is interested.

The bike is a 2008 WR250R (bought off GonzoMatt). It has a little over 7000 miles on it. I just changed the oil and oil filter, have a new spark plug (not yet installed), brand new Shinko 244's front and rear with only about 20 miles on them, new tubes with the tire change, and new ProGrip 714 grips.

Other things I have added since buying from Matt are a 12oclocklabs SpeedoDRD and a blue Sandman Freedom Case Saver and Sprocket Guard Kit.

I paid $3200 for it and would like to get that out of it since I have added several hundred $$$ in stuff to it. Please let me know if any of you are interested, know anyone that may be interested or Matt, if you want to buy it back. I'm not going to put it on the Flea Market, because I will only sell local and I figure 95% of the locals are in this Thread.
  20. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    I fixed it for ya... ;)