What you up to weekend Sep 6-8 (Germany)

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Brit/Man II, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Brit/Man II

Brit/Man II Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi Joe here,
    as we have not got a ADV meet up off the ground this year in Germany, how about a double meet with the suzuki freewind group, its on the weekend Sep 6-8, there a nice bunch and meet every year here,
    http://www.hotel-lochmuehle-westerwald.de/

it's the 13th or 14th meet who's counting:rofl its a tent job,as I think all the room's will be book out.
    There a nice bunch and I dont think they will objeckt to a few ADV members comming round there is normaly about 20 or so bikers from Germany and Holland and a good time is had buy all.

Let me know all the best Joe Witson
  2. Brit/Man II

Oddometer:
    what no up for a nice weekend out :cry
  3. Kevfoley

Kevfoley LocoRojo

Oddometer:
    Hi Britman

I was looking for something to do this weekend, Westerwald is not too long a run from Luxembourg. Is there any offroading to be had there?
  4. Brit/Man II

Oddometer:
    Sorry but not that I know of mabe one or two of the team know of a rout, how ever the German law is not to easy on the off road thing
  5. Brit/Man II

Oddometer:
    well it was a nice weekend, yes I'am back early but with the all the rain we had, I'am just too old for this S##t, still did around 578 Km's we had over 20 bike, 8 freewind's and two Tiger's :D and the rest was a good mix.

BFN JOE