2012 Pine Hill Enduro May, 6th 2012

Discussion in 'Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carp' started by Tammy, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Tammy

Tammy Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer:
    I'll post up more info but for now download the flyer and get in on this run it's going to be a lot of fun.. We're not going to kill you out in the woods and we're not going to whoop you to death your not going to be hitting trees all day but you will need to be on time.. Fun will be had by all slow or fast new or old sand or rock riders you will all be happy you came out to do this run.. :clap

I may just quit my club the day before just so I can ride it. I got the first 12 miles to cut and boy is it going to be a fun ride :deal
    Flyer
  2. Curbhopper

Curbhopper Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am in!
    Just a glutton for punishment.:D
  3. kpt4321

kpt4321 Long timer

Oddometer:
    How does the terrain and trail here compare to Sandy Lane? Same kind of stuff?

Sounds like a good shakeout before Delaware. Do I really want to abuse myself like that 2 weeks in a row? :rofl:rofl
  4. Tammy

Tammy Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer:
    We're in Brendan T. Byrne State Forest so it's all the same but not the same. You may not see the deep sand you did in Sandy Lane. You will have fun...
  5. Tammy

Tammy Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer:
    Tony you will be fine I'll keep an eye on you, for the first 12 miles anyways..
  6. jack splash

jack splash Two Sheds

Oddometer:
    Hey: Pine Hill is usually a fun event. Bob likes to play time keeping tricks, so pay attention to the rules. :evil

Jack
  7. toro618

toro618 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I am in. After Sandy Lane, which was my first enduro, I am hooked.
  8. onetravdown

onetravdown I can't ride where?

Oddometer:
    I'll mark it on my calendar. :deal
  9. Tammy

Tammy Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer:
    :deal. :lol3
  10. RacerXS

RacerXS Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm in.....hope it rains
  11. Tammy

Tammy Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer:
    We need it bad.....
  12. ScottNJ

ScottNJ Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looking forward to this one, my second enduro. Any more info available? I know the flyer said 2 loops, any ballpark on the mileage? Any info would be appreciated!
  13. rudyunknown

rudyunknown Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    tentatively in....:)
  14. Tammy

Tammy Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer:
    we're looking at 100 miles.. NO VIDEO NO GPS And NO going back to ride the Enduro after the 6th.. It will be fun. It will be tuff when it comes to time keeping but for the C riders it will be a nice fun day of riding stuff you can't ride any other day.. Boy Scouts will be cooking for us Sunday morning so bring some money and have something to eat and Help the BS at the same time.. Key time is at 8am your not going to see a lot of deep sand or whoops or 28in stick farms.. Bob love to play the time game tho so be ready fast guys it may cost you more being fast then you think :lol3

Free over night camping Sat. No rain and I'll keep the temps at about 60 all day with just a lil sun to keep ya warm but not hot.. Gas should be back at camp if I remember right but you still need a gas can...

Lots of new riders to Enduro's will be there so come on down and join the fun..
    You need to be a AMA member and a ECEA member both can be had the day of the Enduro. ECEA is just a test and AMA is a fee and no test...

Lots of people around to help you out and if you need more info PM me or ask here...
  15. ScottNJ

ScottNJ Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the info, Tammy. Just wanted to confirm the keytime... the flyer says 9:00am on the upper right. Can you just confirm the time? Really looking forward this!
  16. Tammy

Tammy Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer:
    LOL I made the flyer too 9am is keytime.. Anyone on row 60+ and you don't have to get on your bike until 10 am.. I'll see the last riding go then I'll go and ride the first 12 miles...
  17. fitz4

fitz4 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Really 100 miles? That would be interesting if that info was correct. Is it truely 100 miles?
  18. Tammy

Tammy Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer:
    well you know how it goes. you put in 200 miles and they give you 70 :lol3 But I don't have to tell you what can happen the night before do I :eek1
    It will be a long fun day....
  19. fitz4

fitz4 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yes, I do understand fully. Looking forward to the run. Always enjoy Pine Hill.
  20. Tammy

Tammy Team 2nd Wind

Oddometer:
    We got rain mid week and a Sunny 70f day just for you all to enjoy some really awesome riding... Camping, food, and all the fun you can have on 2 wheels so bring your friends and join the fun..