Rideforsmiles, Solo Australian to Africa Europe and Beyond, starting June 26th 2011.

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by rideforsmiles, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Got up this morning for breafeast and Vern Alexa's dad and the owner of this place asked me if I wanted to come to the club to watch the Crusaders Reds Rugby Union final, at first I said i wasnt going but then thought why not get out and meet a few more people. Got to the club about 15 minutes away at Virginia airfield and met up with all their crew and sat back to watch the footy.

One of their friends must be a journalist as we got talking about why im doing the trip etc and he wanted to do a story on me and invited me to come back to an airshow next week and he would get me some VIP tickets for it. Could work out well if I go back up the coast to Kruger National Park and then come back next week.

I watched the footy and as much as I hate Queenslanders it was good to see the Reds win the final and by the sound of it they had the majority of support in the club they are all mad on rugby union over here.

I got up to go to leave and thought id go for another ride this time over to the south side of the city to have a look around and as I was walking out Alexa and Channing were walking in. Stopped for a chat for a few minutes then headed off, was tempted to go back in and catch up a bit more with Alexa but wanted to see a bit more of Durban as im thinking I might get out of here soon either way up or down the coast, I will decide in the morning, ill be moving on at some stage soon as much as I like it around here and feel very comfortable.

The south side of the city is the poorer side of town there is no doubt about that. I pulled off the highway and turned into one of the areas and stopped at a set of lights. A cop car pulled up beside me and wound down his window, I thought hello what have I done here, I said g'day and he said where are you heading? I just said im just staying in Durban and going for a ride to have a look around to which he repsonded be careful around here. So I kept going it didnt seem to bad and I wasnt to worried, They do say follow your gut instincts when it comes to being in suss places and I felt really ok. I havent come across anywhere that ive felt to bad in South Africa, maybe im just riff raff so it feels normal to me.

Got back to the guest house and hung around for awhile then just cruised down to get KFC for dinner, had the chips and gravy and didnt even hit my burger and chicken so the breakfeast are doing their jobs so far.

Just chilled out watched Tv tonight not much on but relaxing and blogging and facebooking, its good to be online again, im sure that will be an issue as I get further and further into Africa but for now its all good.

Will have to suss out my charger converter adaptor thing I plug into the South African electrical sockets for some reason it wont let me charge the computer which sort of sucks, I can only charge it off the bike at the moment so might look into that tomorrow.

Alexa and Channing mentioned the movies tomorrow, whether I go or not is another thing but it would be nice to see them again before I go anywhere.
  2. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Another nice beautiful sunny day in Durban but I must admit im getting sick of bacon and eggs for breakfeast, but hooked in anyway just started with cereal for bashing down the eggs and bacon.

After breakfeast I went back and chilled for awhile, one problem of eating such a big breakfeast I feel like crashing out again or at the very least lieing down ha ha good one fat boy any excuse.

Caught up with Vern and told him that I would be heading up to Krugar National Park tomorrow to their lodge and maybe stay at St Lucia on the way up. He just said leave it with me and ill organise everything. Asked him how much it is and he said not to worry about that. It was only by chance I stayed here, the guesthouse in my gps down the road there was no one home, the next one was full and ended up here, I'm so glad i did, they are such a nice family. Vern invited me back down to the Virginia Aero Club for a drink later in the afternoon so will be heading out with the crew again.

I jumped on the bike and headed down to Gateway to buy some more internet data credits, man that place is huge but knowing where to go this time made it alot easier. Had a bit more of a walk around got a drink and some money out of the bank to pay my bill and then headed over to the service station to get some fuel.

The servos over here are not just drive up self service then walk in and pay they have attendants that do everything for you, I guess they must have heaps of runners so you actually have to get a guy to swipe a card on the bowser before you can use it.

Waited a few minutes for someone to come and serve me, obviously some servos are better than others, there were quite a few disgruntled people waiting for fuel at this one and by the looks of it the guys supposed to be serving they weren't to fussed as they were all just hanging around jibbering. In the end i thought stuff it hopped back on my bike and pissed off.

Got home and then dropped some stuff off and then headed for the Aero club to hook up with the crew. In the two times Ive been at the club ive met some really friendly people.

Today one of Verns friends JJ who I got talking to has invited me to a corporate box for next saturdays Sharks v Bulls Rugby game, apparently its the big local derby here, im not right up on the South African Currie Cup but have watched some of it on Fox back home in oz, so next Saturday ive got VIP tickets to the airshow and then im off to the Currie Cup, will be a big day. Worries me a little bit as I know ive still got some issues with when I get tired, its like i dont get any choice everything just shuts down and it happens quickly. I've certainly lost alot of confidence when it comes to doing things like that especially when I dont have control on when I can come and go, well I always have control but I would hate to be rude and back door it, im sure it will be ok i'll just make sure im rested up before hand.

Its all just part of the recovery process that is taking longer than I thought to overcome, it's probably more a confidence thing that's all, I know I hear ya harden up princess.

Tomorrow morning im heading off to Kruger National Park about 600k's north of here so I came home from the club and packed the bike up ready to go, it takes about 30 or 40 minutes to do so basically all I have to do is have breakfeast and jump on the bike and go in the morning.

Doesent look like im going to catch up with Alexa and Channing which is a shame I really enjoyed their company but hopefully when I get back ill see them. I actually really like Durban, I know I havent been to many places yet but this is really nice here and feel very comfortable. So far the people I have met in South Africa have been absolutley wonderful, all so friendly and helpful im sure there is a bad element here somewhere but I havent seen one bit of it.

The adventure continues in the morning, Im really looking forward to getting to Kruger National Park everyone i've talked to has amazing stories of the animals they have seen there so it shoud be great, though I dont want to get to excited, you know how things have a tendency to let you down when you are expecting something special, in the wash up we are dealing with wild animals here, they dont work to scripts just for the sake of some tourist so ill take what I get and be happy. When you hear of South Africa you hear of Kruger National Park so im sure it will be good.

Gave one of the young fellas a sit on the bike and let him start it then took a few pictures and printed them out for him they were quite happy with that then headed back to my room to watch tv and chillax.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Finished packing the bike up this morning then relaxed for a little while then headed off about 10:30am. The ride was pretty much just straight up the N2 its amazing how much the north coast of Durban looks like the north coast of New South Wales in Oz, Drove the 200 odd k's to St Lucia where I had all good intentions of staying tonight but as I got there at around 1:30 I thought I might head a bit further north and find somewhere to stay.

I was having a break there anyway and saw a sign saying danger crocodiles so thought have to walk down there only to be comfronted with 2 pods of hippos, cool although all they were doing is sitting on there fat asses sleeping, I could do that, wondered if I should throw something at them and stir em up a little, yeah maybe not, I had just chugged down a ciggie and wasnt in any mood to run either. Well there you go my first hippo's in Africa, my immediate thought was arent they supposed to get up and sing and dance like in the movies, oh well maybe the next pod will do that.
    Started to head off out of town and thought where are my gloves, ok better stop and find them, oh ok there they are in my pannier leaving stuff behind or losing things is a constant issue with my memory, while I was stopped a couple on a Kawasaki Ninja 1000 pulled up and we had a chatted for awhile, they showed me a few places on the map and talked about the Sani Pass ride in Lesotho, dont know why but I thought it was up in Swaziland there you go I could of nicked over and had a look a that ride in the last week its only a few hundred k's from Durban I might do that on my way back its apparently one of the amazing motorbike rides of the world but its actually not the best time of the year to do it as it raises up to 3000 metres and gets very cold and snow but it will be worth a look to see if its possible at least.

Headed off and but by the time I actually got out of St Lucia it was closer to 3:30 now so running out of daylight so it did cross my mind to just find somewhere in St Lucia but nah I want to cut the k's down as much as I can for tomorrows ride through Swaziland and on up into the Kruger National Park, ive still got around 400 odd k's well probably closer to 300 now as Ive ridden up to the Boabab Inn 300 Rand a night about 40 bucks its a really nice motel seperate bungalows pretty good actually highly recommoned it if you ever head up this way. Walked in to be confronted with a few Zebra's so today seen my first hippo's and now Zebra's, cool.

Got talking to a guy staying in one of the villas at the Boabab Inn Dave, hes been here before and apparently there is 3 game reserves around here and all very good so he uses this place as a base to go to them all.
    Im just chilling in my room stopped for a burger at some random servo earlier so that will get me through, there is a restaraunt and bar here but might just hang out get up early and get on the road again if I get to the lodge early enough might get to see some animals tomorrow up there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Left the Boabab inn about 10 and headed up to the Swaziland border which was about 60k's up the road. I got there wondering ok here we go with my first border crossing in Africa lets see how i go with this, it was always going to be the one thing that worried the most paperwork and organizing things.

Got directed into the carpark by the guys and got off the bike and headed into the South African part of it and ok they just stamped my passport and got my bike registration, no need to worry about the carnet as its an internal border, so they say, I was a little apprhensive about that but ill go off what they say. 5 minutes later my passport and everything is ok and im off to the gate and straight through into the Swaziland gate, its surprising the difference a 100 metres makes, straight into a run down building and have my passport stamped and give them the card and im through.

Walked back over to my bike and had a chat with the crew at the gate to Swaziland, they were all so friendly, had a ciggie break with them for 15 minutes talking about the bike where im going etc standard stuff. The young guy at the gate asked if I have an old bike and asked if I can give it to him, I said id post it to him which we all laughed at.

Drove straight through Swaziland which is only a about a 2 hour ride, stopped off at a little town for petrol all very friendly people as has everywhere Ive been so far. I've come across alot of servos out of petrol already in South Africa, the 10 litre jerry can I got is going to come in handy even before I get out of the main stream towns.

Got to the north border of Swaziland, had my passport stamped again only 5 minutes and headed to the South African side of it. So far no dramas being the internal border, im sure that will change as I go to cross an internatioanl border but its a good learning curve being so easy but gives me some idea how it all works crossing over land.

Rode up to the girl at the gate of South Africa and I hadn't declared my computer and camera gear which supposedly your meant to do but no one till her had said anything so after a brief chat she said next time declare it, ok no probs.

I had heard that you had too but as no one asked about it so I thought bugger it. All you need to do is keep the serial numbers of your computer camera etc and the make all pretty basic really, I wonder if it will be any different when I cross international lines ill have to make sure to ask just to save any hassles.

Drove the rest of the way to where Vern had told me on the map then realised I had one small detail missing that of the where I was going, he had given me the area but not the name of the lodge and with there being lodges everywhere I though I better ring and see actually find out.

He probably had given me the name but maybe it was me overlooking the fact, something Ive got to be alot more careful about. I learnt that lesson in Thailand taking off not remembering the name of where I was staying riding 20 k's away and then going hang on a second where the f&^k am I staying, I am sure I'm not the first person to have done that.

Luckily I had a few bucks credit left in my phone it costs heaps to ring on the SA numbers so went through my credits quicker than expected. Had the Lodge number so thought id try them and got no answer and as I had stuff all credits thought id hang up and just ring Vern. Got onto Vern and as I got him the phone rang and it was Arianna the girl who runs the lodge with Gavin replying to my call so I quickly hung up and took the call and they gave me the name and final directions to where they were. After they gave it to me I put it in the gps and there it was so no dramas at all. I had used the paper maps Vern had given me all the way so far with only looking at the Gps to see when the turn offs where coming up so the paper maps defiantly come in handy still.

Arrived At around 3:30 so had a good 5 or so hours on the bike was a little tired chuck in the unstressful border crossings which seem to take a little of my energy, but thats just me most people would cruise through with no dramas.

Seems to effect me physically still a little having to use my brain even for a little while wears me out probably a bit more than id like to admit, (harden up princess) got to keep telling myself that all the time.

Got a really friendly welcome Gavin and Arianna, they are so nice been absolutely blessed to meet some extrodinarily nice people so far on my adventure.

There was another couple from the UK Peter and Jenny that had arrived today too so after they had been given the tour of the place we sat down and had a chat then headed over to the area where they have and open fire and sat around it for dinner, very very nice it was too, four courses which included a beautiful rump steak, they love there meat over here in South Africa which suits me just fine.

Was pretty stuffed and we have decided to do a half day game drive in the Kruger in the morning so have to be up at 4:30am to get organised and hit the gate of the park at 6 to get the best of it, so adios amigos sleep time at 9:30pm pfft early for me but ill need it my back and neck is pretty sore today after the 5 hours in the saddle.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    One word for today Kruger National Park and today is WOW what an amazing place, ive had certainly one of those days that go into the memory bank of life as much as every day is fantastic this one was pretty special spent with some pretty special people.
    We got up early and I mean early, everyone who knows me knows im not a morning person but it wasnt hard to be excited about what lay ahead.

After going to bed so early I woke up at just beofre midnight standard stuff with my back and neck hurting like they do and had a little trouble going back to sleep with the excitement of what lay ahead which I was trying to control.

We had a quick coffee and a muffin and reminded me of Gribbos bucks when there was chocalate muffins flying around when we went deep sea diving, by the way which I didnt partake in any of those evil enriched muffins, poor old frenchy did that day he scoffed down heaps, needless to say he paid the price for many a long hour on the high seas.

I had discussed with Peter and Jenny who hadnt brought to many warm clothes with them as the temperature has been great like 23 degrees celcius during the day, Gavin had said rug up it is cold in the morning so I mentioned that they can use some of my bike gear to keep warm and boy was it lucky I had all the warm gear it was very needed by everyone. It was one thing I made sure I had plenty of when I left as being cold on a bike just makes it all that much harder.

We sorted out all the warm gear I made sure I had plenty for me which I know keeps me pretty protected and Jenny ended up in my Dririder motorcycle jacket with one of my thermals underneath, my gloves and balaclava, so she was sweet, Peter borrowed my jumper and the woollen liner to the jacket so he was pretty right too. I had my thermal a few t-shirts, long thermal underwear that I had bought which has paid dividends already, I also had the wet weather part of the Dririder jacket which is a really good and a wind resistant jacket. Luckily I had all the gear as it turned out to be a raining overcast day which apparently is very out of season for this time of year here and as we were in an open vehicle it was cool or damn cold depending on who you are.

We arrived at the gate and were pretty much right on time so were the first vehicle into the park. Off we went and straight away its animal after animal ill post pics as i go but there is the big 5 they say you have to see in Kruger and they are the Leopard, Lion, Buffalo, Elephant and the Rhino so got to see all of them on the morning half day drive which was fantastic, thats not to mention all the other animals Giraffe, Impala, wilderbeast, eagles all manner of bird life hippos, crocodiles and im sure ive forgotten something.

We came home and as we had a 4:30 start we were al pretty tired so we had a quick lunch and had a rest for about an hour then it was off on the night drive We went with a another tour company that runs from inside the park as they are the only ones allowed to drive in the park at night so there was only our vehchile and one other driving around the park.

Myself Jenny and Peter joined with two other girls from South Africa I think they were from Pretoria They had done the day tour also but had missed the lions and rhinos so to complete their big 5 they needed to see them. I said to them ok lets just knock them out and head on home. No sooner had I said that a guy on his way back to the camp stopped and said up the road take the next left theres two lions on the side of the road, so off we went in search of them and sure enough there they were sitting as calm as you like right there by the side of the road amazing, in the morning we had seen a lioness and her cub now we were seeing two regal male lions so was fantastic. Stopped and took a bucket load of pictures of them and then as they made a move so did we.

We drove up the road a few k's and by this time it was getting dark and then all of a sudden there is three rhinos sitting on the side of the road perfect so the girls had completed their big 5 in the first hour of the night cruise and we had got to witness both the rhino and lions so close it was great. The rest of the 2 hour night cruise was pretty uneventful but the guide Dingan was pretty good and and was a most enjoyable evening but by the end I think we had all had enough after such a long and full day.

Gavin and Ariana were there to pick us up when we got back to the main part of the park so it was off home for dinner, bloody beautiful again eating really well here..

Simply amazing one of those magic days and spent with some amazing beautiful people all in all I was very fortunate to be where I was in the world today, thank you so much Gavin, Peter and Jenny for sharing such a special day full of fun laughter and amazing sites one that I will remember forever.

Im so sore and exhausted though ive really pushed myself, well my back and neck in the last few days, I was sore yesterday after the 5 odd hour ride today im absolutely rooted so ill enjoy sleeping tonight which im going to do right now bla bla bla zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[​IMG]

Peter and Jenny from the UK

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Woke up this morning at 8:30am with all good intentions of sleeping in but oh well since I was up thought id venture out and have breakfeast, so after the standard cereal bacon and eggs sat around for awhile out in the lounge as Peter and Jenny organised there walk with Rick one of the other local guides around here. I did toss up on the idea of going for a local walk with them into the bush but my back and neck was so sore I thought I might just give it a miss and just chill. They left about 9:30am and basically as soon as they walked out the door I went back to bed to lie down and fell asleep till after 12:30pm. I certainly needed it felt 100% better after I got up. Checked my emails and there was one from Gary a South African who I had met in Thailand that had given me some great tips on South Africa telling me I had been drinking where he used to hang out at the Virginia Aero Club and he knew of Vern and all the guys there such a small world hey, I guess ive meeting with the right people where ever I am in the world.

After lunch I just relaxed some more and actually had a bath for the first time in forever, it was nice to soak in a hot tub.

Got one the computer to start organising some of these pictures I had so many of the animals. Peter and jenny came over and copied the pics onto Peters computer. I showed them the videos withwe made in Tasmania Logan doing his Bear grills impersonation, made me miss him a bit well alot actually but ive got used to that sort of deal so all good hes always in my heart.

Went over to the edge of the park for a drive with everyone, obviously the bush telegragh works well here there was a few lions chewing on a zebra they had caught right near the fence line well not that close but close enough to see them through binnoculars. It was actually surprising how many people were down there watching when your in the guest house its like your in your own little world but there was just so many people down on the river front watching the wild life, elephants giraffe and the lions and their kill pretty amazing afternoon in itself.

Got back to the lodge right on dark and then hung around for a few minutes I actually printed out Jenny and Peter a picture I had just taken with Gavin and Arianna down the river front as a gift for being able to share the last few days with them. Cheers guys cya when I cya.

Briefly met one of Gavins mates from Johannasburg who I had a quick chat to, he gave me his card, I may see him in the morning im not sure if Paul will be here but seems to know Namibia very well and he did say his Namibian number was on his card so it might be good to have a better chat with him when he's not so tired from his drive to here tonight.

Tomorrow i leave to head back to Durban, I will probably stay half way or thereabouts again, ill work that out as I go, it will be shame to leave but I have to push on ive been invited to the aero show and to the sharks v bulls game on Saturday so beter start making my way back down to Durban if im going to make it. Big big thank you to Gavin and Aarianna for your welcome and hospitality through the last few days its been great. As they say in the good book "live long and prosper" oh hang on that was star trek oh well its all good.

Royal Kruger Lodge as you can see im not slumming it but Vern did me a really nice deal on the price which helped.

[​IMG]

The lounge room is really nicely decorated and gives you the feel you are in Africa ha ha funny that.

[​IMG]

The beds were comfy but had ot be out of it at the crack of dawn, well actually before she even got up. The lodge even though it sits along the border of the of the Kruger on the Crocodile River the main gate is a 20 or 30 k's away and we had to be there by 5am so it was a very early start, as you can magine was excited to get into the Kruger and to see what was happening in there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As soon as we entered the Kruger there were animals everywhere.

[​IMG]

The animal shots ive uploaded arent in any particular order but this lioness was the first of the big 5 we saw throughout the day

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stacks of giraffes, while I had been at the Sunrock Guest house Arthur had told me a story about a Chinese lady that had come to Africa to hunt a giraffe with a bow and arrow, theres certainly some weird and wonderful people out there in the world, I wonder if she let it lick her face before she killed it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Tom-Traveller

Tom-Traveller Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Switzerland, near the border to the BlackForest
  8. MrKiwi

MrKiwi Long timer Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Wow, that was a nasty car accident, glad you survived. I'm in to follow this RR. Cheers and all the best from across the ditch.
  9. Darnum Dingo

Darnum Dingo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Subscribed. Looking forward to the journey.
    Cheers
    Gagan
  10. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Thanks guys and thanks Thomas and Andrea I will certainly be in Switzerland at some stage so maybe down the track ill catch up with you. Ill try and get a few more photos into this blog ive been limnited by the internet connection ive got but will do some in the next few days. Cheers
  11. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    In the end I ended up riding the whole way back to Durban in one hit about 700k's the last 2 hours in raining wet conditions, I was so tired but just pushed through and made it just after dark. My neck was that sore by the time I arrived back I couldn't even turn my head which made for some interesting times but as a rule I was going faster than everyone so all I had to see is forward anyway. I will have to do something about the high screen it puts it right on my helmet line and buffets my head badly which will only make my neck worse and worse.

Obviously slept pretty well last night, got up for breakfeast at 8:30 had the regulation bacon and eggs and cereal. I wasn't it to much of a hurry to get down to the air show as it ran all day and didnt want to be to tired for the footy later, it sucks having to take all that shit into consideration when I set out for a day but oh well getting stronger and better at dealing with all the time.

Came back to my room after breakfeast and had a bit more of a rest till around quarter to 10 then started to unpack the bike its certainly easier to rip the gear off than it is to put it back on, why is that.
    So all sorted and off to the airshow, got to the gate and there was a heap of bikes parked on the grass area out the front of the club so just parked the bike there and walked in.

Arrived at the air show at around 11:30 and talked to one of the guys at the gate who knew Vern and Alexa so no dramas striaght in. There was alot of people there, all the planes and the piloting was excellent to see and I was getting the run down on all the different aircraft and all the different pilots involved from Vern and JJ, both have been involved in the Aero Club and been involved organising the day over the years.

There must of been quite a few thousand people there, hard to say exactly as there streets outside the area were lined with heaps and heaps of people as well and they would of had a decent vantage point but nothing like being on the balcony opposite the airstrip. Met so many people today its nearly impossible to remember everyone, I do my best to remember names but today I must of been introduced to around 50 people and all very friendly.

One of Verns mates who I met the other day about doing the story said that he would be back later with the tv crew to interview me, yikes I hate that sort of thing.

I dont know what it is, as much as im comfortable talking to every day people about what im doing, im not comfortable with the publicity side of it and havent been from the very beginning and as much as I can see the positive goal setting story to it, it really just isn't me. I know the story and how I recovered and set positive goals could inspire someone to get off their ass and have a go when they have a set back in life for what ever reason but we all have them for whatever reason, maybe its more because I don't feel like I haven't done anything yet, in saying that I know I have acheived a lot, I'm sitting in Durban South Africa and been to Thailand New Zealand and Tasmania since I left on my adventure a.

Anyway I didnt have to worry about the news crew, we left before they caught up with me, I was sitting in Kings Park with JJ and his family to see the Sharks v Bulls rugby Union Currie Cup opening game now.

Grabbed my bike from out the front of the Aero Club and brought my bike into the carpark and parked it right near the front door of the club and locked her up. JJ had booked a taxi so we all piled in and headed off for the short drive down to the Stadium.

Kings Park stadium is quite an impressive place to watch football and JJ's companies corparate box is in a dam good spot between the halfway and quarter line. I settled into it with a beer or two, I wasn't able to drink to much as I still had my bike at the aero club and had to ride home later, it sort of sucks not drinking but oh well next time.

The game was good the home team the Sharks won, pretty much dominated the game other than a few brief minutes so as you can imagine everyone was in a good mood, you know how it is when your favourite team loses, oh the coach is a bum the ref is shit this player needs to go so there was none of that everyone was happy.

Everyone there in the box I met seemed like really nice so had a real enjoyable time. The young guy working behind the bar was the son of one of the crew there and I was talking to them about that I want a billion dollar note from Zimbawe and then he pulls out a 750 000 note so that will have to do, its only worth a few cents, well less than that actually but ill send it home to Logan he will love it.

Left the footy with JJ and his family and headed back to the Aero Club and had a beer and alot of the pilots from the day were up there having a drink. One of them was an x world champion stunt flier who was in the red bull race series, what he was doing today was quite extroadinary makes riding a bike through Africa pretty lame in comparison. Another one of the pilots CC Plum I think, he was one of the guys that flew one of the older slower planes, but unlike the rest of the quicker stunt planes what he could do with that plane was amazing, basically had it almost stall and when most planes would fall out of the sky he kept it up. He told me that over the years he has worked out that 40 kilos of balast in the back of the plane can reduce your stall speed to basically bugger all, i guess with those things these guys are talking millimetres with their control of the plane pretty amazing actually to talk and hear them speak on the subject.

Alexa turned up and was obviously keen to party, I must say i could get comfortable in Durban theres some nice chicks here, there was one blonde girl sitting near us im pretty sure she was with someone but JJ's wife was saying how she looked like a barbie doll ok Im a fan of barbie then haha

Anyway had the bike down stairs and it was 9:30 so thought id hit the road as much as I would of loved to hang around and get on it with Alexa and the rest of the crew that were there, plus some of the girls were getting pretty pissed which would of been an advantage to me obviously looking like I do.

Anyway running out of battery on this pc so ill wrap it up basically had an uneventful ride home now just chillin watching tv and tomorrow is another day. Thank you to everyone that I met today and for all your welcoming hospitality, just love it.

The airshow was cool lots of great planes and some even better flying, not an avid fan of planes and flying but it was still impressive.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Got up did the regulation breakkie and then hung around for awhile. Young Channing Alexa's son was here so had a chat with him. His last day of school holidays today. We were just hanging around shooting each other with his bebe gun then set up a set of soccer goals and had shots at goal out the backyard.

Alexa had a lie down as she was tired from the day and night, she was out late with the crew so me and Channing were just chilling out. I suggested we go to the movies to see Transformers so we asked if that was ok got on the net and it was playing in 3d in an hour so off we went to the movies, a hung over mum is always going to agree on that deal.

Have misplaced my thongs flip flops whatever you want to call them so other than my hiking boots I had no shoes so off I went bare footed to the shops to grab some new ones.

Obviously they arent used to seeing people walk through the shopping centre in winter wearing board shorts and barefooted, I got a few strange looks, but maybe they were just checking me out cause im really handsome and have movie star good looks :-) probably more your looked weird though.

Went straight up to the billabong shop I knew I could find them cheaper than in one of the surf shops but didnt really have much time to frig around so just paid what they asked wacked em on my feet and headed off to the movies.

Tried to do the booking of seats on their computers at the counter but they are so all over the place just thought stuff it, walked over to the cashier and paid, looks like they are trying to be all modern but doesent seem to be to successful everyone was having problems with it.

Got into the movies, it was ok typical Transformers movie, lots of fighting but alot more people getting killed in this one, pretty full on for a 10yo rating but oh well nothing they havent seen before these days in video games.

Came out of the movie and decided to go in to one of them time zone gaming joints, was heaps of machines in there but to be honest alot of were broken taking extra tokens not playing etc, just basically shit, nothing like Oz, Tried to get someone's attention to help with getting our money back a few times but gave up in the end they weren't interested. At least when you play a game over home it works and you get your moneys worth, this place for such a busy joint was absolute crap you wouldn't get me going back in a hurry as much as I like them places with the kids, this one was rubbish.

We ended up playing alot of the ticket games which is a waste of money cause you get jack shit for them but the kids like it so Channing was collecting tickets and having fun.

We had a game of ten pin bowling, the music was blaring you couldn't hear yourself think let alone chat so we only played one game and got the hell out of there, I had to leave using the music as an excuse as if im going to let him beat me again, looks like its back to Wii bowling for me. It must of been the music I just couldnt get into the rythmn :-)

Came home at around 3:30 so we had been about 5 hours after all that so Alexa had a pretty good day laying around in bed relaxing doing the Sunday thing after such a big day and night yesterday.

We all just hung around then took the dogs out the back yard, they really have nice gardens here, lots of big trees its really nice. We walked over by the fence and the dogs were going off their heads so we went over to see what they were going on about and there is this little owl stuck in the fence by his wing.

Fortunatly the dogs couldnt get into where he was stuck as they probably would of ripped him apart so Alexa grabbed a towel and I got in there and picked him up and let him go over the fence away from the dogs.

He just limped off so we were a little worried about him so Alexa rang their local wildlife people and they told her that the mother kicks the little ones out of the nest and then they fend for themselves but in most cases they get eaten before they get strong enough so we decided to go grab it and save it.

As we were walking around to next doors property Helen a friend of Alexa's turned up I had met her last night, she is JJ's personal assistant but didnt get to much of a chance to talk to her last night, she was pretty blind drunk, the way I like my woman but I left pretty soon after she arrived, its to bad i'm not going to get to know her a little better she seems really nice.

We found the little owl and the guy next door said theres another one over the other side of the yard so we went and found him as well and put them both in a box and took them home, there awesome looking things.

We all went back in side and hung out and we had Chicken curry for dinner then Alexa and Channing headed home. Helen who was house sitting Vern and Mickeys place here at the lodge and had to go get her son Byron from the shops and come back. I was charging up my computer off my bike when Helen and Byron came back so had a brief chat then they went back inside and headed back into my room which is on the other side of the property.

Wasnt expecting to see Helen again but was outside getting my computer off my bike which was charging and Helen came out to say good night. She has to work tomorrow so was having an early night plus they have to get the kids up to go to start school at 7:30 here, that would suck when I would take Loges to school we would only wake up at 7:30 to drive the 40 k's to school up at Tweed Heads for a 9 am start much more respectable.

Thats about it for the night Adios Amigos

Alexa and Channing

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Alexa was here when I got up this morning so we hung around for awhile chatting way deciding what to do with the owls, she had given the wildlife rescue place over the other side of Durban a call so we decided we would take them over there. Was our good deed to save them from doom I guess. We arrived at the Crows place, whatever that stands for something something something wildlife sanctuary I guess and took the owls in. Made a donation to help them feed them, ok a few hundred rand which is about 40 bucks the place looks like it does a really good job for all sorts of wildlife so its a small price to pay to see something as nice as these owls survive.

We had a walk around the park there was baboons, monkeys, lots of small creatures birds etc etc, apparently they have ex druggos on help here as some sort of rehabilitation, I actually thought as much even before Alexa said that, the lady I talked to in the garden while Alexa was talking to the bloke seemed like she had a few screws loose, so when Alexa told me that it all sort of fit.

But in saying that there was quite a few younger girls in here, if it helps them recover and helps them to head in the right direction it's all good. We left there and headed back home and just hung out, Alexa was off to do whatever she was doing so I just chilled went for a ride on my bike up to Gearup a motorcycle accessory shop up in town to see if they had the stuff to put in my tires, you know the slime stuff to stop punctures.

All good they had 1 bottle of it and also the tubes for my bike, so now had spare tubes and the slime, I guess you never know if it that stuff works or not as it just runs around inside your tyre and repairs it if you ever do have a flat. I know they say you cant patch a tyre once you use it but id prefer to take the chance it stops me having to patch a tyre in the middle of nowhere, which is always a pain.

Had a look at the smaller screens and and the aero fit pop up screen to see if there was anything I could do to fix this wind tunnel effect that hits me right in ther face from my extended Bmw screen, it certainly sucks. If you have a Bmw F 800gs and are thinking of getting the extended screen they are shit and put the wind right on your face, I'm sure they must of got a tiny little Japanese dude to test where it hit you in the face when trialing it. Ill work something out in time other than that my neck will be strong as an ox in a few months with having to fight against the wind all the time to be honest it would be better on my chest with the lower screen.

Had my first mac attack in South Africa today, i think, well im pretty sure it is the first. Whats with the shops here, you go in with a 200 rand note which is like 25 bucks and they can never cash it, always asking for something smaller, maybe they are used to be robbed by the staff or something but it really is a pain, fair enough if it was a 100 bucks note or the equivelant but 25 bucks, really.

Came home and just relaxed for the night, I sorted of decided I was going to take off on Wednesday so might have a relaxing day tomorrow and catch up with my blogs and uploading them etc

Helen and Alexa are next door, I know where I should be but I'm just relaxing watching tv, doing this blogging. I just txt Alexa to change the channel cause shes got control of the digital box in there, Vern put the pay tv through to my room but I have no control on what we are watching so an abusive txt does the trick, get this crap off :-)
  14. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Today woke up early as the crew that are staying here are obviously workers and bloody noisey dam them, as if I want to wake up at 6 am, the bloody the hide of some people :-)

So up and into breakfeast then went out side and Helen was leaving for work, said good bye to her and Byron her son as im thinking I'll take off tomorrow morning and head over to ride the Sani Pass in Lesotho which by all accounts should be an amazing ride, probably what anyone following this blog is waiting for, me to actually ride somewhere. I must admit ive been made to feel so welcome here in Durban and im not in any hurry to leave.

Said good morning to Alexa she wasnt going anywhere other than to drop Channing off to school still half a sleep in her pj's. So went back into my room after everyone had left and promptly fell back asleep ahhh thats the world I'm best in slumberland.

Woke back up around 10:30 only to walk out to Alexa stressing out. Asked her what was up and apparently her dad Vern had a turn up at Kruger lodge and wasnt real well. Must of been a real worry, he's no spring chicken at 80 but as the day wore on the news became better, even though he had been admitted to hospital. I gave her a big hug she looked like she needed it, she latched on that's for sure she's got a great bear hug, nearly put me out all I was thinking of was should I slip my hand down onto her ass :-)

Wasn't much I could do but just be there for her if she needed anything so what did I do I took off on my bike for a ride. Headed down the beach front watching the surf, a few nice waves coming in about 5 foot on the sets. Only a few guys out surfing down the beach so alot of waves going unridden, maybe there is better spots somewhere up or down the coast but it looks pretty point free around here mainly beach break stuff with a few rocky outcrops at most.

Was just sitting there watching the waves and a guy came up who was on holidays from Johannasburg and wouldnt you guess it Ive forgotten his name and lost his card, real nice chat we had. His wife was up by the pool in one of the resorts, so he was just doing what I was doing hanging around down by the ocean.

He owned a Yamaha and had owned an 650 Dakar in the past so jibbered with him for well over an hour, I always try and remember peoples names, I've got to be a little more careful with that sort of thing when I'm meeting good people.

Reminds me of the stuff that happens with me all the time like once a few months before I left I went over to get my yellow fever shots ok no dramas you say, well have to get the book stamped and all that right, so get all my shots done and then book signed, all to easy. Walk out the door, get on my bike, ride home and walk in the door, ok wheres the yellow fever book. For f*7ks sake, ok it must be somewhere, tear the bike down looking for it as it really is an important thing not to lose, ok its not here, it must be back in Mullumbimby at the surgery, better go look for it. Bolt back over there in the rain by this time, go to the shops where I had been, no luck.

Walk back into the surgery, oh have you seen my yellow fever booklet, yes Sheldon you must of dropped it as you walked out the door it was out the front in the rain, cool I got it back. Oh by the way while you were here you forgot to pay oh ok sorry about that no probs, pay my bill everything is sweet, grab my my yellow fever booklet making sure I have it this time, walk back to my bike go to get on hang on wheres my helmet, shit a brick Ive left it back in the surgery. So walk back in feeling like a total dick by this time and the lady says you will need this to which I respond, and I need to go to Africa to get lost I'm doing it 5 minutes from home, fair dinkum.

As funny as it is it's really annoying and happens all the time it's just part of dealing with a head injury from my accident, the memory stuff is always a pain but just another small detail I have to deal with, it's not going to kill me, unless I forget to look to the left or right when I'm riding :-) It will be one of the reason's the border crossings will be very interesting and I mean very interesting. I know its when things are the hardest for me when there is alot going on in this small little space up there, well vacant space so just trying to be as organised as I can be and if it gets to much I will just go away sit down somewhere and have another go a little later, it does worry me a bit though its one of the things im still getting used to, I dont know whether you ever do but all i can do is make the best of it, in the wash up it could be a hell of alot worse.

Anyway back to South Africa, got back on the bike and headed home, Alexa was here and was still trying to organise things with her mum and dad so I asked if she wanted me to bring Channing home from soccer training as I had told him I would come and watch him train. She was cool with that so I headed off to Gateway to rack up some internet credits and then to Channings training. I got down there and was watching the kids train, the coach is a bit of a peckerhead, shit a brick man 30 minutes of netball then 30 minutes of shooting practice seriously buddy that was a shit session.

I can be a hard marker when it comes to coaching the kids being involved with the development squads in the past but really that was a terrible session, I reckon the kids with their 60 minutes of training kicked the ball maybe 30 times, they should be touching the ball 30 times in the first 5 minutes with their feet.

At least he looked the part in all his Juventus stuff one black sock one white sock with matching white and black boot, what a classic, maybe I got him on a bad night at least he seemed to try, even the netball is good for the kids but it's supposed to be for a few minutes to get the kids to learn to move off the ball and receive it but your supposed to give them a goal at each end which they have to head through so they can catch pass and move into an attacking position then recieve again. That goes on for a few minutes then you explain what you are doing then go back to the game on the ground with the ball not just 10 kids playing netball in a small area all on top of each other for 30 minutes with no explanation of why or whatever.

Anyway I was standing there watching this jive turkey and started talking to a kid who was kicking the ball into the goal by himself so went over and had a kick with him, we did a few drills with him and got him from toe poking the ball to locking his ankle and hitting the ball with the correct technique in 10 minutes so made a little contribution to someone down there, he actually got the hang of it real quick probably just never been shown before going by the coaching I had been witnessing, In the end he hit some really nice shots which was great for a kid that a few minutes earlier was standing there toe poking it at the goal. It's funny sometimes thats all it takes to get them going, one on one training with someone.

Channing finished training and we headed home got back to the lodge about 7ish, Alexa was here with her mum obviously a little worried and upset but everything is ok, Vern is stable and relaxing in hospital and was almost able to come home but stayed there just to be on the safe side. Sat and talked to them for awhile till about 8:30 then made my exit for them to relax as much as they could in the circumstances, I'm sure they must be very worried with Vern all the way up the coast all by himself in hospital. I was going to leave tomorrow after Vern and Mickey got back together but im going to hang around for a few more days to make sure that they dont need any help with anything just in case, they have been so nice to me its the least I can do is wait for Vern to come back from hospital and make sure he is ok.

Just chillaxing now, I hope Mickey Vern's wife is getting some rest im sure shes very tired and stressed out from the ordeal shes been through.

I had a few talks to people about riding the Sani Pass today sounds like an awesome ride, from what I had read it is pretty steep at the top and bit danerous but they assure me ill be fine.

While I was out I had dropped into Bmw and got in trouble from Roy the guy that owns the dealership as i was riding around in boardshorts and thongs and there he was all kitted out in all his brand spankin Beemer safety stuff.

He told me that his mates a skin surgeons up at the hospital and will love me when I go to hospital and they will use a steel brush to clean my gravel grazes up when I have a stack. I told him my story about when I had a head on collision while riding on a Katana 1100 with a station wagon flying right over the car and landing on my knees sliding along where it ripped my shoes off my feet then flipping upside down looking back at my bike 20 feet in the air spinning around in what seemed like slow motion, landing back on my feet to do the kamo run off the road in front of the next car, I had bad grazes on my knees and feet full of tar and gravel from sliding along the road, so I went home after all the accident was sorted and the people in the car were all taken to hospital, grabbed a bottle of scotch sucked half of it down my guts and went to work cleaning. The next day I got up went to the beach and jumped in the ocean to give it the old salt water clean up as well, the salt water hurt more than the scrubbing the gravel out, man that really did hurt.

I did eventually go to the doctor a few months after the accident though cause I still couldnt bend my leg, anyway the things you do, that was so long ago its like 4 or 5 near death experiences back.
  15. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Had a pretty quiet day just been chilling went to lunch with Alexa her mum, JJs wife and Di another friend, was quite funny we just went to the chinese restaraunt where me and Alexa had been before. The girls started talking about make up nails and all the girl stuff quite funny I had to remind them that I only wear frocks on Mondays., not every day you get invited to lunch with a group of women. Went and picked Channing up after school and headed home nothing exciting today but just spending time with nice people. Came back to the lodge and played soccer and hockey with Channing in the backyard for awhile which was fun.
  16. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Went for a ride for awhile today then just headed down to the beach front was a another nice day for riding nothing to wild just getting to know town a little bit more, its actually really nice around here, I like it. Went into Gateway the main shopping centre here to get some more internet phone credits and while I was there thought I'd get Channing a hockey stick as he had been hassling his mum for one. Found a pretty good one, so got it for him, a new hockey ball as well, it was all pretty cheap really and will make him happy.

Left the shop and as I was walking back I saw the blonde girl from the club the other night that looked like a Barbie doll, I had asked Alexa her name so said hi Caryn and stopped and had a chat to her. I joined her and we went looking for some stuff that she needed, she seems really nice and gorgeous to boot, had to ask her if she wanted to catch up again and she was happy to but im not holding my breath wouldn't be the first person that I've asked out not to hear back from, but heres hoping.

I txt Caryn to check out my website just so she knows im not a mass murderer or something, she txt straight back saying she was going to ring Alexa so thats a good start, I can slip Alexa a few bucks to give me as good wrap.

Channing came home from school and we had a game of hockey out the back with his new stuff, then a game of forcings back, for you that don't know its a game of kicking a football past the other person to try and get it past a point to score. He goes really good so in the end I was hitting it as hard as I could and yeah you guessed it I did my back in, shit a brick, anyway tell someone that cares.

Helen came over to keep Mickey company as Alexa had to go home. Me, Mickey and Helen had a few drinks, well they did they were hitting it pretty hard I had only had a few, then Helen says we should go to the club, I sought of ummed and arred but Mickey was saying we should go so ok lets go then and off to the club we went.

Walking into a club at midnight is always tough so thought id hit a few quick ones and get stuck in as Helen was pretty pissed from drinking at home, righto 20 minutes later ive had 4 or 5 so im getting a smile on the dial already.

Helen is really nice so we had a lot of fun. Met a few of her friends down there all really nice people. Stayed there for a few hours then went to her mates club next door which is the standard late night club, they are the same anywhere in the world other than its so cheap to drink over here 2 bucks a beer or something silly. We both ended up pretty hammered and got home around 3:30 had a few laughs and then crashed.

Out for drinks with Helen tonight the regulation munchies on the way home.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Woke up feeling like absolute poop today but not going anywhere and Caryn txt and said can we hook up tomorrow so thats a bonus didnt feel like doing anything today.

Channing and Alexa came over after school I thought it was 4 oclock and had slept all day but apparently the kids finish school at 1pm on Friday so that was good I wasnt the total bum I thought I was. Alexa and her mum invited me in for dinner later so me and Channing just played out the front for awhile and just kept out of the way of them preparing dinner. Mickey cooked us chicken schnitzel, bloody nice too. It was getting a little late around 8, Channing Alexa and Mickey were starting to relax so made my exit and came back to die, I felt like crap from last night still.

Vern is apparently on the mend and may be able to come home soon which will be good for everyone its been a real worry for them. My back is still really sore from kicking the ball the other day and I feel like crap from drinking last night, I'll enjoy sleeping tonight. I'm looking forward to meeting Caryn tomorrow morning for breakfeast you know how you just have this feeling about someone for some reason I got it about her, time will tell, it probably has something to do with her nice rack more than anything, I'm only human....Just :-)
  18. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    What a day started at 10am meeting Caryn down the surf club for breakfeast, she txt and said that she will be the regualation 10 minutes late so thats all good its where ive been going down the beach for my rides and its really nice down there. Caryn turned up and we just had a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich chatting away enjoying each others company.

Had a really good time, sitting on the beach front over looking the ocean. She seems like a really nice friendly person as all the people I have met here in South Africa. Was getting towards 11:30 and I had been invited to the Wings Club with the crew to watch the South African v Australian Wallaby rugby test match but was open to anything to happen today, I asked Caryn what her plans were for the day and if she was going to be watching the rugby, it's so big the rugby union over here even the girl's love it. She said a few of her friends were watching it over the road so she rang and asked them if it was ok that I came along, we left our beach front rendezvous and then she followed me in her car back up to the lodge to drop my bike off so at least I can drink.

Got back to the Cotton Club where I had been with Helen the other night and met her friends Antwon, Tizi and her husband Byron and a few of their other friends. The rugby had already started so that was good made the introductions a little less formal as everyone was yeah hi mate watching the rugby, just the way i like it.

I was about to go to the bar, Caryn was talking to me when the Wallabies scored their first try, I sought of ditched her and was screaming at the tv :-) :-) great start fobbing a chick off for the rugby is always going to get their attention, you know the better they are the more the guys pander all over them but not this little black duck and especially when I'm watching the rugby. I feel really comfortable with her and we were there to watch the rugby in the wash up, she just walked off and went back to her seat and after the replay I went back over and said sorry but oh well she was cool with it, she just didn't like it because it was her side getting scored against :-)

We started getting into it, drink after drink, Caryn and Tizi into champagne me into pints of Hansa beer its pretty nice stuff. The boys were doing these shots every time someone scored so there was quite a few of them flying around so who was I to say no, this was going to be a good day, if not a little messy.

The Wallabies played really well and smashed the Springboks so I was happy, you've never seen so many heads in hands when the Sprinboks made a mistake or the Aussies scored. Caryn was supposed to be going to leave at 5 as she had a date with some bloke but in the end she rang him and told him to come and meet us at the club. We were all getting smashed and Byron and Tizi left, well Tizi did with one of the other mates her husband Byron had backdoored it at some stage after the game.

Started to get a little messy but was all great fun, me and Caryn were getting on great and having lots of laughs dont ask me what about I just know I was having fun and we were all laughing our heads off alot of the time, was great. Got to the stage where I was trying to sell Caryn to some old bloke, he offered me 10 000 rand but I haggled him down to 5 saying oh she drives me mad you will be doing me a favour, just to funny, im glad she took it all in good humour then again if she didnt like my humour or me she would of been out of there at 10:30 this morning and it was now around midnight I think.

They do a tab thing here with the bar stuff and im not sure if its the wisest way to do it when your hitting the piss so hard, Peter, Caryns supposed date got a bill for 3000 Rand how the f&6k did he rack up 400 bucks I know what I'm like, i wasnt drinking all that much by that stage well definatly me and Caryn weren't as we were already spastic by the time he got there. He did have a lot of younger rugby guys hanging around that Caryn said he knew so they were probably hammering his tab a bit.

I was buying mine at the bar after I paid and earlier tab which came to about 150 aussie bucks which is no drama as that was like all the beer, shots and champagne we had throughout the day along with all the drinks I shouted. I'd take that much out with me in Australia for myself so no big drama, got to love the cost of alcohol here no wonder they all drink so much.

I can't even tell you what time it was when we left, somewhere between 2:30am and 3am but I was absolutely smashed as was Caryn's and her friend Peter and a few others with us. We all stumbled out of the club and were heading towards Caryn's house and I stopped to jibber to some dude while we were walking, by the time I started following they were a hundred or so metres up the road and I thought oh stuff it im getting a taxi home, I'd seriously had enough.

Caryn txt me to see where I had got to so there was a bit of an exchange between 3:30 and 4 am when we both got home, she got home safely so our day went from 10am to then, what a fantastic day spent with and absolute angel and her friends .
    I could serioulsy get real comfortable here and meeting Caryn certainly isnt going to make it any easier to leave but hey im not on any time frame, everyone I've had the good fortune to come into contact with has been absolutely amazingly friendly. It was suggested on Facebook to throw her in my luggage, that certainly sounds like a great idea.

Caryn on the left of the pitcture and Tizi in the stripes, what a great day.
    [​IMG]

The fishing is obviously great here in Durban caught these 2 beauties, wonder what the deal is with the catch and release policy id like to hold onto one of these to eat later.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Just relaxing doing it tough with Caryn on the left and some random blonde I have no idea who she was on the right, I should pay more attention though obviously.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. rideforsmiles

rideforsmiles Sheldon

Oddometer:
    Hanging around the lodge in Durban.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.