ADV Stickers, Patches & Flag, Ride the World, FYYFF Decals, get'em here!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by GB, Aug 15, 2007.

1. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Stock status: All that you see here is in stock.

All ordering info for decals is in Post #1 to post #4. The rest of this thread is just inmate questions and feedback, so you only need to look at this post and the next one, if you're looking to order decals and patches.

Post pics of your ADV decals in THIS THREAD

ADV patches in Post # 2 BELOW.

[​IMG]

ADV Flag in Post # 3

[​IMG]

Iron-on Decals, below the ADV decals
    [​IMG]

Adhesive Decals:

The ADV decals are available in 2 sizes: 6" x 4" and 3" x 2"

These are high quality 3M and Avery reflective sheeting decals. Each decal is laminated for longevity.

They may look fuzzy and gray in these scans, but they are white with black lettering and are very sharp. They are printed on high quality reflective stock and look at lot better in person than these scans.

ADV amber large $6.50
    6" x 4": (15 cm x 10 cm) highly reflective
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ADV amber, $4
    3" x 2" (7.5 cm x 5 cm), amber, highly reflective, may be fitted to curved surfaces.
    [​IMG]

ADV white large $6.50
    6" x 4": (15 cm x 10 cm) highly reflective
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ADV small white, $4
    3" x 2" (7.5 cm x 5 cm), white highly reflective
    [​IMG]

The small white and amber oval ADV decals, and the FYYFF decal, are suitable for application on both flat and surfaces with compound curves, such the rear of a helmet. These decals are made of a premium 3M highly reflective graphic film, and are also laminated for longevity. Furthermore, you will notice small channels when you peel the decal from the backing paper; this is to facilitate the installation and allows you to reposition the decal if it was not positioned properly. Once you apply pressure - by rubbing on the full surface of the decal before removing the transfer tape - you activate the adhesive and it becomes more aggressive with time.

Application not recommended on the helmet's chin bar. It is suitable for lesser compound curves such as on the back of a helmet.. no creases or wrinkles..
    [​IMG]

On curved luggage:
    [​IMG]

CAUTION! ADV, amber, $4
    Triangular highly reflective 3" high x 3.29" wide (~ 7.5 cm high x 8.3 cm wide)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    CAUTION! ADV, white, $4
    Triangular highly reflective 3" high x 3.29" wide (~ 7.5 cm high x 8.3 cm wide)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    FYYFF, $4
    3" x 2" (7.5 cm x 5 cm), 3M white highly reflective for flat and curved surfaces. Same 3M Graphic Film as the small ADV decals above.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Compass decal, $4
    3" (7.5 cm) in diameter, highly reflective decal.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ADV Dude, white reflective, $10 for the pair.
    Each Dude is about 3" x 2.5" (7.5 cm x 6.25 cm), laminated and highly reflective decals, sold in pairs.
    [​IMG]

Cutout Decals

The following are cutout reflective decals. Whatever they are affixed to becomes the background of these decals, such as the example below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ride the World cutout decals: Approximately 7" x 2" (17.5 cm x 5 cm)
    Reflective white, $6
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ride the World cutout decals: Approximately 7" x 2" (17.5 cm x 5 cm)
    Reflective black, $6
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Touareg ADV, reflective white, 4.25" x 3" (10.5 cm x 7.5 cm) $6 each
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Touareg ADV, reflective black, 4.25" x 3" (10.5 cm x 7.5 cm) $6 each
    [​IMG]

Inmate-supplied photos! Thanks!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Large reflective black Touareg ADV, stealthy..
    [​IMG]
    Large reflective black Touareg ADV when light hits it.

[​IMG]

For size comparison:
    [​IMG]
    Large Touareg ADV, reflective black, ~ 6" x 4" (15 cm x 11 cm) $8 each (Shown with masking transfer tape. Mounted decal is black.)
    [​IMG]

An inmate donated his design talents to produce this decal below:

Enduro ADV: (It's attached to my 8" Micatech V2 pannier)
    [​IMG]
    Enduro ADV cutout white reflective decal, 4.5"L x 4.5"W (12 cm x 12 cm), $8
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Enduro ADV cutout black reflective decal, 4.5"L x 4.5"W (12 cm x 12 cm), $8
    [​IMG]

By popular request, I had these ADV cutout decals made:

[​IMG]
    ADV cutout white oval, approximately 4.5" wide x 2.5" length (11.5cm x 6.5cm), $6
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ADV cutout black oval, approximately 4.5" wide x 2.5" length (11.5cm x 6.5cm), $6
    [​IMG]

These Pass the Bacon decals have been donated for final liquidation with all proceeds going back to the site.

[​IMG]
    Pass the Bacon vinyl decal, 5" x 3", $1
    [​IMG]

Iron-on Heat Transfer Decals

These iron-on decals are ideally suited to be applied to T-shirts, and cotton garments. Simply heat the iron and apply, full instructions will be included with you iron-on heat transfer decals. I added the ADV oval to the T-shirt below.

[​IMG]
    Iron-on ADV white, 4" x 2.5" (10 cm x 6.25 cm), $5
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Iron-on ADV black, 4" x 2.5" (10 cm x 6.25 cm), $5
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Iron-on Ride The World, black, $6, approximately 7" x 2" (17.5 cm x 5 cm)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Iron-on Touareg ADV black, $6
    [​IMG]

Iron-on Touareg ADV white, $6
    [​IMG]

4.25" x 3" (10.5 cm x 7.5 cm)

How to place an order

(for paying by check/cheque see below the shopping cart)

PayPal shopping cart: You do not need to have a PayPal account to checkout. Simply select the "checkout" button and you can securely use your credit card.

1. Click Add to cart, a secure PayPal browser tab will open. If you would like to order more than one, change the number in the quantity box, and click "update".
    2. If you then wish to order another decal, click on "continue shopping", and you will revert back to this page.
    2. Proceed to checkout and follow instructions.
    3. Please check to be sure that your address registered with PayPal is still current. Include your Zip + 4 for more efficient and faster USPS service.

IMPORTANT: If you have ordered using the shopping cart, you must receive an email from me confirming your order. If you do not receive one, check your junk mail folder. The email will be from ADVdecals@Gmail.com You will hear from me within a few hours. Keep in mind I'm in the Eastern time zone, so if you place your order late at night, you will hear from me the next day. Orders are shipped the very next business day, Monday to Friday. If I'm out riding on overnight trips, and away from regular internet access, you will receive an automated reply informing you of when I will be back.

Paying by check / cheque: If you are in the USA or Canada and wish to pay by check / cheque, email me: ADVdecals@Gmail.com with your order details and I will calculate the cost of shipping and let you know. Adv decals shipped outside the USA / Canada are shipped as photos, with no value for Customs / VAT in the receiving country.

How to affix these decals?
    Clean the area thoroughly with a soft cloth and denatured alcohol. Remove the paper backing and apply slowly from the edge inwards, being careful not to trap air bubbles. Then use a credit card or a soft cloth to rub on the transparent masking of the decal to be sure it's well affixed. Now, slowly and gently remove the clear masking tape. There should be NO clear or translucent masking tape left on the decal.

Shipping time lines:

Canada: 3 to 5 days
    USA: 7 to 14 days
    Europe: 3 to 5 days
    Rest of the world: 7 to 21 days

If you need help with your order, email me: ADVdecals@Gmail.com

Thank you for your support.
  2. GB

Oddometer:
    ADV PATCHES!

ADV FLAG below in Post 3!!!

[​IMG]

These patches have a PVC backing so they will not shrivel after repeated washings and will be easier to glue on. These patches look much better in person than in the pics below.

ADV oval patch and Touareg ADV are reflective!

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Reflective Touareg ADV patch, 4" x 2.70" (10 cm x 7 cm), PVC backing to prevent shriveling, $7.50
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's highly reflective when struck by a light directly, in contrast to the Compass decal which is not reflective:

[​IMG]
    Blue and white 3" (7.5 cm) round ADVrider patch, $6.50
    Blue, white and black stitching on white background.
    PVC backing to prevent shriveling.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Black and white REFLECTIVE 3" x 2" oval ADV patch, $6.50 (White background is reflective, ADV is in black stitching)
    PVC backing to prevent wrinkling.
    [​IMG]

Inmate supplied photos of reflective ADV patch, Compass and Touareg ADV reflective patches:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Additional postage to addresses outside of USA / Canada:
    $2.25
    [​IMG]

How to place an order

(for paying by check/cheque see below the shopping cart)

PayPal shopping cart: You do not need to have a PayPal account to checkout. Simply select the "checkout" button and you can securely use your credit card.

1. Click Add to cart, a secure PayPal browser tab will open. If you would like to order more than one, change the number in the quantity box, and click "update".
    2. Proceed to checkout and follow instructions.
    3. Please check to be sure that your address registered with PayPal is still current. Include your Zip + 4 for more efficient and faster USPS service.

Stickers, patches and the ADV flag can be combined into one order. Just add everything to your shopping cart prior to checking out.
  3. GB

Oddometer:
    2022 update: 3 ADV flags left, and no more flags will be produced after these are gone.

You asked for it... ADV VICTORY FLAG!

Fly the flag when posing at your landmark destination!

Post pics of your ADV Flag in THIS THREAD
    (send me a pic so I can post it here!)

The pic below was sent to me by an ADV inmate serving in the armed forces. :thumb
    [​IMG]

Other ADV inmate supplied pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12" x 8" (30 cm x 20 cm) for the flag only. The spine with the grommets is about 1" (2.5 cm) wide.

[​IMG]

The flag material is a mesh fabric, suitable for outdoor use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ADV Flag: $15 plus flat rate $3.50 shipping to the USA and Canada, which will be added at checkout.
    [​IMG]

Shipping to the rest of the world: Please add $2.25
    [​IMG]

How to order:

USA/Canada: Just click on Add to Cart and then proceed to checkout.
    Rest of the world: Click Add to Cart for the ADV flag, and then select shipping to the rest of the world and click Add to Cart.
    Stickers, patches and the ADV flag can be combined into one order. Just add everything to your shopping cart prior to checking out.
    pir8liner, Defender63 and Adventurer. like this.
  4. GaelicDog

GaelicDog Lesser of Two Weasels

Oddometer:
    Incoming PayPal!:freaky
  5. MojaveGS

MojaveGS Loving it!

Oddometer:
    Digging in with McClaw's Div waiting for Jackson
    Oh yeah! Order sent.
    MOTOS and TACOS likes this.
  6. Srbenda

Srbenda Embassy of South Carolina

Oddometer:
    I owe these to some overseas bretheren....

I sent $5 for shipping, if it's not enough, let me know...
  7. Parrothead

Parrothead Cu Dubh

Oddometer:
    Awesome, GB. I just sent paypal for 3 each of the small ADV & FYYFF decals. THANKS!!!
  8. GB

Oddometer:
    Alright, thank you for your orders. I have emailed you to confirm your order. Your orders will be mailed tomorrow by general "air mail", no tracking numbers, and no way to know exactly how long it's going to take, but do keep an eye on your mailman's vehicle in case all of a sudden it's sporting an ADV decal :lol3 And please be patient.. it is snail mail after all.
  9. rokklym

rokklym one man wolfpack

Oddometer:
    Money sent via paypal, Thanks GB! :clap
  10. GB

Oddometer:
    Thank you! Packed and ready to go :thumb
  11. CaptRick

CaptRick Still crazy..... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Ye haw!!!
    payment sent

Thanks!
  12. Cossi

Cossi 2nd Stringer, Team Retard

Oddometer:
    PAYPAL SENT!!!!

GBs THE MAN!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
  13. Sparkdaddy

Sparkdaddy aventurero

Oddometer:
    Paypal sent for 3 super cool stickas
  14. GB

Oddometer:
    Everyone who's ordered decals tonight, I've emailed you a confirmation and will be mailing them in the morning..

I'm going to bed now!! :snore
  15. OldBMWMaster

OldBMWMaster Banned

Oddometer:
    Thanks. We stayed in the hottub too long to get this done last night.

Great work.

Now all I need is a t-shirt or two.
  16. Superlight

Superlight Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Wahoo,
    Been waiting what seems like ages for ADV decals to be available, with a bit of luck we should get ours just in time for the next trip (Scandinavia, leaving on 26th August)

Pack quickly GB :wink:

BTW - can somebody explain why shipping to Europe takes 3-5 days, yet shipping to US takes 3-14 days? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complainging, just wondering.
    (Might complain if I was in US and had to wait 2 weeks!:lol3 )
  17. walrond

walrond Earth Wanderer

Oddometer:
    When I ordered mine late last night I figured that there was no way you would send them out today. GB, you are good man, I don't care what the others say about ya. :thumb
    ferals5 likes this.
  18. Watercat

Watercat . . . gravity sucks

Oddometer:
    The pal just paid you $34.00 for a handful of stickers.

Thanks GB.
  19. GB

Oddometer:

I don't know for sure, but when I mail something to the UK or France or Belgium (I run a small mail order business, so I have a lot of exprience with shipping times), on Monday, the package arrives in Europe that same week, sometimes as quicky as Wed!!

I have a feeling Canada Post and USPS don't ship regular first class "air mail" by air, I think for the 63 cents stamp to Canada and the 93 cent stamp to the US from Canada, they figure "air mail" means air the mail out before you load it on the truck. :dunno

Neduro just sent me his most awesome dvd, postmarked July 31 in Colorado, delivered Aug. 14 to me!

But to be fair, shipments to the east coast of the US are much quicker to arrive than shipments to the west coast. They must be using much slower "planes". :lol3
  20. GB

Oddometer:
    All of last night's orders were shipped today and you were contacted by email to confirm this.

Anyone sending orders today, I will ship them tomorrow, unless I can get out this afternoon, I will then do so today.