It's better to have loved and lost..

Discussion in 'Australia' started by nazza, Jan 3, 2012.

1. DonQx

DonQx Slow & enjoying it

Oddometer:
    cute
  2. OzJuJu

OzJuJu Team Barracuda

Oddometer:
    Nundroo is a shit hole, shoulda stopped at Fowlers Bay for the night and had a play on Scott's beach the next morning.

p.s. did the old duck at the Nundroo road house hit on you two? :lol3
  3. 2ku11yf0x

2ku11yf0x n00b

Oddometer:
    New Member here and came across this thread, what you are doing is exactly what i have planned to do, i currently have my bike in peices in the shed rebuilding it slowly for the long hike across the country, you girls are awesome!

Im glad i found this community... :lol3

Dave
  4. S-T-ruggling

S-T-ruggling Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just heard from Nazza, her and Sue have made it to Belladonia and heading to Fraser range. They will be back on the net in a few days.
  5. DonQx

DonQx Slow & enjoying it

Oddometer:
    champ!

thx for letting us know
  6. mcfear

mcfear now known as many things

Oddometer:
    ask her about the rebels they encountered last night haha
  7. nazza

nazza Trouble Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks S.

A brief moment of net. At Norseman and about to hit the dirt for two days. Having a ball. Fraser Range Station is beautiful. We did some tracks yesterday.
  8. nazza

nazza Trouble Supporter

Oddometer:
    We changed our minds (as is our prerogative as women lol) and went to Esperance. I haven't written about it yet but I am struggling with what I assume is carpel tunnel issues. My hands and wrists are getting very numb and burning after riding much, worse on dirt. Will need to get it looked at soon. Plus we are both slow on dirt and missing the coast.
  9. FIIG Rick

FIIG Rick FAT CHICKS NEED LOVIN TOO

Oddometer:
    Hey nazza, if your passing by Hopetoun , up the road from Esperance and you would like a place to stay for a night or 2, pm me and we can organize it, wife would like to meet you both, if not c u at the OCBR
  10. nazza

nazza Trouble Supporter

Oddometer:
    pm sent, hope you don't regret it :D
  11. bully1

bully1 Long timer

Oddometer:

Just what I said on your Facebook page Naz, Eve's alright but Rick, fark me he's a unit. ( hi Rick , you on the Ural next week or on frank ). Don't forget to contact Dave Ward, he's an old bastard but not too bad, at least he rides a beema
  12. FIIG Rick

Oddometer:
    I I'll be the perfect host Bully, yes the Ural and Evs on the r50
  13. TigerNoir

TigerNoir Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey Naz
    You'll love Esperance.
  14. nazza

nazza Trouble Supporter

Oddometer:
    We didn't see much of Esperance but I will probably go back sometime soon. I am in S WA for 3 - 5 months.. who knows maybe longer.We stayed with Rick and Evelyn last night. They are fantastic hosts and what a lovely family they have! Thanks guys!
    I will be starting to look for work and a place to live after next weekends rally. It is quite scary! I am glad that the forum means while I will be alone I won't be totally. I would love to find work in a small town near the beach where I can beach comb and snorkel and fish. And a cabin or something I can live in, it won't need to be flash as I am used to a tent. :D Open to ideas.. I am in online marketing, seo, web dev by trade but happy to work in a pub, reception, sales, farm, whatever!
  15. Hardhead

Hardhead Long timer

Oddometer:
    Naz. You should head over towards Margaret river. There should be plenty of casual work over there this time of year.
  16. TigerNoir

TigerNoir Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Margaret River, Augusta, Dunsborough, Busselton, Bunbury. They will all be looking for casual staff for the holiday season. After then you will probably have more idea what you want to do in WA. We're a big state.:1drink
  17. FIIG Rick

Oddometer:
    It was great to meet you both(and take half a day of work), geez you guys can drink!, I had to go to bed when you opened the third carton of beer!
    I know just the place .... Did you try the pub?
    See you at the OCBR
  18. nazza

nazza Trouble Supporter

Oddometer:
    Lol yeh but he heard we drink too much :evil Nah I am going to wait until after the rally then I might have a clearer idea of what I want to do. If I go ask him now I could end up committing and missing something else I guess. I do love this place though. :D
  19. nazza

nazza Trouble Supporter

Oddometer:
    We are now in North Freo at Sue's mates place. It is a lovely area and I got to take the dog for a walk.. yay, normalcy. (plus I found a bottlo)
    I am here till Friday, then off to Bully's house and riding with him and whoever else to the rally on Saturday. :D Then after that I have no idea.
    Sue has a wedding to go to on the weekend and then is heading to Denmark. We might catch up down there somewhere.
  20. desert dog

desert dog scrub basher

Oddometer:

:clap

bugga me, should spend more time on here and less time in the shed.............

sorry I missed ya girls.
    cheers matty