my fs thread disappeared?

Discussion in 'Ask Baldy, Blame Cannonshot' started by FormerInmate072021, Apr 4, 2014.

1. FormerInmate072021

FormerInmate072021 guest

Oddometer:
    I had a for sale thread in the bikes section, and it seems to have been nuked. I just read through the rules, andd i cant figure out why it disappeared? Anyone care to enlighten me? Is it because i said it was a feeler? I dont see any rules against feelers or for trade threads, and i posted where the bike was? I definitely own it. What did i do?
  2. Russ

Russ Путин - военный преступник

Oddometer:

If trading or feeling the market you need to indicate a value, your ad was deleted as you did not include a price.

All ads in the FM need a price and location, there were inmate requests for prices and no response was forthcoming.

Feel free to offer your bike for sale with a price or ask the inmates in the bike forums to value your bike and accessories, the FM is not the place for hypothetical discussion.

If you decide to re-list GLWS.
  3. FormerInmate072021

FormerInmate072021 guest

Oddometer:
    Goddamit. That was a lot of typing for it to get deleted over not having a cash price listed when i was trying to trade, not cash sale. I listed the price: a comparable bike. The request for a cash price was about 30 minutes before you closed the thread on a friday night when i was trying to make my family dinner, i didnt even get a chance to answer it.
  4. FormerInmate072021

FormerInmate072021 guest

Oddometer:
    Anyway, thanks for explaining, at least.
  5. ian408

ian408 Administrator Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    The rules are pretty clear about the need for a price in the body of the text.